+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Arafat71

Nov 26, 2012
I am planning to land in Toronto in late August this year.

I have a query regarding Driving License.
I have genuine BRTA license valid till 2019 (in English). It is the plastic card type, but not with the chip like they issue these days.

Do I need an international driving license or this will do. Or do I need to get the one with the chip?

Please help dear mates.

aazad

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
02-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2012
LANDED..........
Planning....
hoquejamal said:
aazad vai,
september 4 theke 10 er moddhe chinta korchi. apni ticket ketechen? ami katinai.
detail janiyen if possible.
Ami July 25 a jabo insh sha allah....plan to Purchase ticket from IOM to toronto then exploring local option to saskatchewann....as sumon bhai said...

aazad

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
02-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2012
LANDED..........
Planning....
Tanzina said:
Dear All

Yesterday I got PPR over mail Alhumdulillah. I did my medical last 17th
July, 2012. They sent PPR at 21st may, 2013. They took 10 months 4 days
for PPR. I hv only 1 month n half in my hand. Is there any option to
extent visa's validity? I just want to extent it 2 months more. Any one
is there who can help me about this issue?

Waiting for ur valuable reply.

Tanzina
congratulation Apu... Finally at the end .. Do everything in hurry...

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
Tanzina said:
Thank U so much. Apner ki khobor?
I want to extent my visa validity for 2 more months. Hv u any idea about this?

Tanzina
amar ekhon pojonto kono khobor nai apu aktu doa korien

visa validity extent korara bepare amar kono idea nai apu sorry

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tanzina said:
Dear All

Yesterday I got PPR over mail Alhumdulillah. I did my medical last 17th July, 2012. They sent PPR at 21st may, 2013. They took 10 months 4 days for PPR. I hv only 1 month n half in my hand. Is there any option to extent visa's validity? I just want to extent it 2 months more. Any one is there who can help me about this issue?

Waiting for ur valuable reply.

Tanzina
Just send your passport now (today). The moment you receive your passport with the Permanent Resident Visa on it, check the EXPIRY date of the Visa. You MUST enter Canada BEFORE the expiry date !!!

If you want to extend your VISA contact CIC before they issue your Permanent Resident Visa on your Passport. But, CIC will tell you to do your medical again & they will send it to Philippines & the medical process will be repeated again. Expect another 3 months delay in that.

I suggest you enter Canada before your Permanent Resident Visa expires. Don't delay by trying to repeat the medical all over again.

Don't buy the ticket until you have the Permanent Resident Visa on your passport. Check the expiry date on the Permanent Resident Visa & then take all decisions about when to enter Canada.

Based on the dates you mentioned, I am assuming that you will have less than 3 weeks (from receiving the Passport to entering Canada). I know this is a very narrow window. But, I suggest you take a shot within this narrow window, or else you will have to wait even further (3 months plus) if you want to repeat your medicals all over again.

Tanzina

Jan 15, 2012
aazad said:
congratulation Apu... Finally at the end .. Do everything in hurry...
Thanks Aazad. Hv u any idea about visa extent? I want to extent my visa validity for 2 more months. I would be very much difficult for me to fly on mid of July.

Tanzina

Tanzina

Jan 15, 2012
nijhumprohor said:
Hi Tanzina,

The same thing is from me as well. I sent my medical including my child on 21st July,2012 (Almost 9 months left after the medical)and after several mail send to SGVO they replied that my child medical is outstanding (Although My child was print mistake in Medical paper, it was corrected in the medical center by the medical assistant). Till to date i didn't get any response from SGVO after resending several e-mail. Now i am prepare to send a GCMS query along with case specific query to SGVO for the file status.

Please pray to Allah so that our problem could be solved very soon.
Dear nijhumprohor

I got PPR yesterday (21st may) over mail Alhumdulillah. Hv u any news there? i hv only 1 month n half for visa validity. Its really difficult to manage each n everything by this time. I hv to inform my office at minimum 2 months before about job quite. otherwise they'll make problem about my release letter, experience letter and also PF. I couldn't understand wt to do now?

Tanzina

Khan14

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Dhk
Category........
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Oct 9,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
Not needed
Med's Request
Received on 17 oct
Med's Done....
05-12-12 done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
hi brother
principle applicant can go alone with others passport. they asked me, why dint i submit my passports in dhaka vfs, as i said that vfs takes lot of time and i have to travel again this month. so they just took the passports and return with visa in 3 days.
i have traveled alone with my family members passport.
hope this info helps you

quote author=A. Khan link=topic=19664.msg2293080#msg2293080 date=1369197428]
Hi,

When you went to Singapore to collect the Canadian Permanent Resident Visa:
* Did ONLY you go to Singapore carrying the passport of your other family members ? or
* Did all of your family members had to go to Singapore ?

I mean can the Principal applicant alone go to Singapore (carrying all the 4 passports of his family members) to collect the Canadian Permanent Resident Visa for all 4 members of his family ?
[/quote]

Tanzina

Jan 15, 2012
A. Khan said:
Just send your passport now (today). The moment you receive your passport with the Permanent Resident Visa on it, check the EXPIRY date of the Visa. You MUST enter Canada BEFORE the expiry date !!!

If you want to extend your VISA contact CIC before they issue your Permanent Resident Visa on your Passport. But, CIC will tell you to do your medical again & they will send it to Philippines & the medical process will be repeated again. Expect another 3 months delay in that.

I suggest you enter Canada before your Permanent Resident Visa expires. Don't delay by trying to repeat the medical all over again.

Don't buy the ticket until you have the Permanent Resident Visa on your passport. Check the expiry date on the Permanent Resident Visa & then take all decisions about when to enter Canada.

Based on the dates you mentioned, I am assuming that you will have less than 3 weeks (from receiving the Passport to entering Canada). I know this is a very narrow window. But, I suggest you take a shot within this narrow window, or else you will have to wait even further (3 months plus) if you want to repeat your medicals all over again.
Dear A.Khan

Thank U so much for ur suggestion. actually Me and my husband both r in university teaching. Our summer semester is running now. If we fly on mid july then we hv to quit in mid-semester. Its really difficult. Also i hv to inform my university at least 2 months before about resignation. otherwise they make problem about release letter, experience letter & pf also.
CIC mentioned expiry date in PPR mail and that is 18th July. I thing in Visa the expiry date will be the same.

Thanks
Tanzina

axial

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2011
Nomination.....
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2011
IELTS Request
with doc.
File Transfer...
In Process since May 16, 2013
Med's Request
May 28, 2014
Med's Done....
June 01, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014 (along with medical req.) submitted 12th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Octobar 10th, 2014
mrahman said:
did you apply for fswp? what category?? and which day did cic rcvd your documents?? please share.....
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: sgvo
NOC Code......: 2151
App. Filed.......: 14-04-2011
Nomination.....: 18-05-2011
AOR Received.: 14-06-2011
In-process.....: 16-05-2013

neel123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhshumon said:
Pre-departure Get Together:All are welcome.

Bengal Art Gallery, Cafe. Road 27. The interior is really cool and food is good!!!! It would be okey if we are group of 10-12.
More than that, we require a bigger venue. Cheers and maley bari...................... ;D

01. hasan_bd
02. hhshumon
03. Dr. Tariq
04. Qtm_Nat
05. mullermax387
06. dhaka121
07. msd009
08. neel123
Hello,

Can we sit together on this Friday around 4:30PM? Mates who yet not enlisted please ensure your presence
contacting hhshumon (Sumon Bhai) fast!

Cheers.....

neel123

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A. Khan said:

Tanzina said:
Dear A.Khan

Thank U so much for ur suggestion. actually Me and my husband both r in university teaching. Our summer semester is running now. If we fly on mid july then we hv to quit in mid-semester. Its really difficult. Also i hv to inform my university at least 2 months before about resignation. otherwise they make problem about release letter, experience letter & pf also.
CIC mentioned expiry date in PPR mail and that is 18th July. I thing in Visa the expiry date will be the same.

Thanks
Tanzina
Just send your passports now (today/tomorrow). Then, contact CIC-SG & ask them for the expiry date on the Permanent Resident Visa. If they say it is 17-July-2013, then email them again that you want your visa extended and you are ready to go through a repeated medical examination on the 4th week of May 2013 (next week). Please note that if you do this, then CIC will have your passport from VFS (by end of May 2013) & CIC will also have your medical in Manila within 1-2 month (end of June-July 2013). The moment they get your medical results, they will issue your Permanent Resident Visa. So, you can expect to get your passport back in August 2013. In this way, since you will be repeating your medicals on the 4th week of May 2013 (next week), so your Permanent Resident Visa will be valid till May 2014.

But, before you take any major step, send your passports & ask CIC-SG for the expiry date on the Permanent Resident Visa.

Ziaul

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August,2010
AOR Received.
PER on 24Nov,2010
File Transfer...
February2,2011
Med's Request
9 Janu, received 14 January, 2013
Med's Done....
17 January, 2013; Arrived to Phillipine 22.1.2013
Interview........
04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
At last, today collected PP with visa. Thanks to all.
I am planning to book ticket via IOM for Sep.
Anybody to book ticket at the same time?
Pl. share

Qtm_Nat

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Khan14 said:
Hi guys
I have just got back from singapore and brought the visas along of my family. It just took 3 days and done.
Planning to fly on 2nd june by emirates.
I want to thank everyone in this forum for being my mentor and virtual freinds.
Hope to meet you all someday in canada.
Congratulation. Hope to meet in canada insallah