+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Shah_KL

Mar 13, 2013
ICAS application procedure

Dear all,

After searching over their information, I think the procedure of applying for their assessment is:

1. Apply online and pay (can be done by paying bank draft also).
2. Notarize the certificates.
3. Send both original and the notarized certificates to ICAS.
4. After assessment, they will deliver the original docs with a report to your designated address.

I believe the above procedure is correct ? Also, can I submit them while I am in Canada or from BD ?
Also, the docs required are:
a. HSC and Degree certificates
b. HSC and Degree transcripts.

If anybody have done this, kindly share the experiences.

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
canadal0ve said:
Dear all , just coming back from SGPOR with our PR visa , please pray for us panning to depart by this month . Please pray for us , Visa issued on 14th of this month
Congratulations Apa,

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
oic...thank you boss.. actually im new here and didnt evn notice that part in the left...anyway it seems he has been waiting for so long nearly 2 years!!! i applied couple days ago...do u ( all the respected forum members) think cic will process application this time faster as they promised....

hhshumon said:
Bhai, everything is given on the left of the axial's post, kindly check. ;D

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
mrahman said:
oic...thank you boss.. actually im new here and didnt evn notice that part in the left...anyway it seems he has been waiting for so long nearly 2 years!!! i applied couple days ago...do u ( all the respected forum members) think cic will process application this time faster as they promised....
They make promises not to keep. For all of us, they said everything would be over in 22 months, no one got it processed before appx. 32-36 months. So go to sleep and wake up after 24 months at least, and remember, there are still 50% left even from us to be processed yet. So....... ;D cheers and maley Bari.

N.B. Just forgot to share one news, those who applied on 2008 or just after and before, they are the worst sufferer with long 5years + waiting time, still 6 lac applications pending. Thats all about CIC, now judge yourself.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
asalam_ju said:
I would like to get round trip ticket. Is it possible to get ticket from IOM? If any 1 have idea please share.
No they don't provide round trips, oneway only with Turkish and Emirates till Toronto.
Best option is avil IOM till Toronto, and get return ticket Toronto-Dhaka-Toronto 1year open from there, for cheap. Just believe me it's worth it. Best regards shumon.

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadal0ve said:
Dear all , just coming back from SGPOR with our PR visa , please pray for us panning to depart by this month . Please pray for us , Visa issued on 14th of this month
Hi,

When you went to Singapore to collect the Canadian Permanent Resident Visa:
* Did ONLY you go to Singapore carrying the passport of your other family members ? or
* Did all of your family members had to go to Singapore ?

I mean can the Principal applicant alone go to Singapore (carrying all the 4 passports of his family members) to collect the Canadian Permanent Resident Visa for all 4 members of his family ?

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khan14 said:
Hi guys
I have just got back from singapore and brought the visas along of my family. It just took 3 days and done.
Planning to fly on 2nd june by emirates.
I want to thank everyone in this forum for being my mentor and virtual freinds.
Hope to meet you all someday in canada.
Hi,

When you went to Singapore to collect the Canadian Permanent Resident Visa:
* Did ONLY you go to Singapore carrying the passport of your other family members ? or
* Did all of your family members had to go to Singapore ?

I mean can the Principal applicant alone go to Singapore (carrying all the 4 passports of his family members) to collect the Canadian Permanent Resident Visa for all 4 members of his family ?

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
SGVO doesn't ask to go to Singapore in person anymore now a days. For last few friends of us the PPR letter said just submit by registered post or to VFS. No option for in person. It would have been faster though, still it's Okey. My lawyer said they omitted this option from April last. So ............ ;D best regs.

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
hhshumon said:
SGVO doesn't ask to go to Singapore in person anymore now a days. For last few friends of us the PPR letter said just submit by registered post or to VFS. No option for in person. It would have been faster though, still it's Okey. My lawyer said they omitted this option from April last. So ............ ;D best regs.
Do you have any idea for sending passport by courier (DHL/Fedex or TNT)? How long it take to received the passports again, and how to get foreign ministry's permission. Any one experienced?
Please suggest
Sky blue

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Sky Blue said:
Do you have any idea for sending passport by courier (DHL/Fedex or TNT)? How long it take to received the passports again, and how to get foreign ministry's permission. Any one experienced? Please suggest Sky blue
None of the couriers in Bangladesh accepts passports, they don't have permission. from other countries they do. Just avail VFS if u r in Bangladesh. All the couriers has options for delivery and pickup, and the time would be the same as VFS, the cost would be 6,000 taka (drop n pickup) for documents less than 0.5 kg. As VFS also follow the same procudure. They costs 16,600 for 04 of you. (4,000/passport and 600 for SMS charge). Why you wish to explore others, than to VFS? Regs n ...........cheers mate.

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
hhshumon said:
None of the couriers in Bangladesh accepts passports, they don't have permission. from other countries they do. Just avail VFS if u r in Bangladesh. All the couriers has options for delivery and pickup, and the time would be the same as VFS, the cost would be 6,000 taka (drop n pickup) for documents less than 0.5 kg. As VFS also follow the same procudure. They costs 16,600 for 04 of you. (4,000/passport and 600 for SMS charge). Why you wish to explore others, than to VFS? Regs n ...........cheers mate.
How long VSF take to return the passports after receiving from me. Actually, I had plan to visit to SVO in-person for visa but my application is transferred to Australia! but they are fast, i think. I talked with TNT express: they asked for 4500+1500 (2 passport) x 2 (round trip). But they need foreign ministry's permission for it. But I am just exploring, if there is any other quick option!
Sky blue

Tanzina

Jan 15, 2012
Dear All

Yesterday I got PPR over mail Alhumdulillah. I did my medical last 17th July, 2012. They sent PPR at 21st may, 2013. They took 10 months 4 days for PPR. I hv only 1 month n half in my hand. Is there any option to extent visa's validity? I just want to extent it 2 months more. Any one is there who can help me about this issue?

Waiting for ur valuable reply.

Tanzina

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
Tanzina said:
Dear All

Yesterday I got PPR over mail Alhumdulillah. I did my medical last 17th July, 2012. They sent PPR at 21st may, 2013. They took 10 months 4 days for PPR. I hv only 1 month n half in my hand. Is there any option to extent visa's validity? I just want to extent it 2 months more. Any one is there who can help me about this issue?

Tanzina

Congratulations Apu ;D ;D ;D

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tanzina said:
Dear All

Tanzina
Congratulation ...