Passport Req..
4th October, 2011. Submitted 25th october, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
deba_avik said:
Jnathan,

So what? Please stop counting posts/pages. This will not result increasing our salary or even make our application processing rapidly. This is fully babyish type of thoughts. Do you have any problem if the posts/pages go high?
Deva Bhai,
Why do u reply these posts? Please dont react or act to this person's posts. Let him count his own post and achieve million valuable (!!!!!!!!) posts and be super member of this forum.. Hope he will be here for rest of life and keep on posting ... you will get visa soon and will have very few chances to visit here and post.. so keep silent and let him bark... "Kukur gheu gheu kore...........Haati kokhono firia o takae na "

Ahsan

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
NOTICE:

Respected forum members,
Those who are planning to land in Canada shortly are requested to attend on a 2-3 hours meeting on any convenient place on Saturday, 7th January 2012.
We will have a discussion on landing preparation and will help each other to fill in some forms required for landing.

FORMS REQUIRED FOR THE 'LANDING':
We will need the following:

1. Passport with stamped Visa.
2. COPR (IMM 5292B)
3. POF. [for cases "without" AEO & family class]
4. Photos (35 MM * 45 MM)-2 or 3 for PR CARD
5. PR Card Application (IMM 5444E). -carry it filled pre-printed, for ease
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5444E.pdf

6. Goods to Follow List:. -carry it filled pre-printed, for ease (not required if no goods are to be imported later)
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4a.pdf

7. Goods Accompanying List. - carry it filled pre-printed, for ease (2 copies)
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf

Forms required later:
8. SIN Card Apps Form (NAS 2120). -Not Needed at the A/port [later at Services Canada]
http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eforms/forms/nas-2120-(01-12)e.pdf

9. Kids Immunization Record. -Not Needed at the A/port [later for School Admission]
http://www.goldensea.co.kr/canada/pdf/medical.pdf

Please bring above forms at our final get together.

BR
Dr.Hasib

paglababa

Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-04-2010
IELTS Request
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-11-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2011
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
NOTICE:

Respected forum members,
Those who are planning to land in Canada shortly are requested to attend on a 2-3 hours meeting on any convenient place on Saturday, 7th January 2012.
We will have a discussion on landing preparation and will help each other to fill in some forms required for landing.

2. COPR (IMM 5292B)

6. Goods to Follow List:. -carry it filled pre-printed, for ease (not required if no goods are to be imported later)

Forms required later:
8. SIN Card Apps Form (NAS 2120). -Not Needed at the A/port [later at Services Canada]

9. Kids Immunization Record. -Not Needed at the A/port [later for School Admission]

BR
Dr.Hasib
Please join on my place Kalabagan on Saturday. You all are welcome.

Tahmid

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
Dear Brothers and Sisters:

By the grace of almighty last year 31st December morning [11:45 am local time] I have landed Vancouver safely. I choose Cathey Pacific airlines. The journey was quit hassle free. Last 2/3 days we were going through Jet lock. I mean sleeping in day time of Canada and watching TV in night time. Now, its quite ok. all the offices were closed till yesterday, 2nd Jan for new year and Xmas...so I could not able to apply for SIN and medical card till now. Hopefully will be done by next 2/3 days.

I am writing in details so that people who will come Vancouver through Cathe Pacific knows the route. My flight was in 2100 hrs (BD time) 30th December. I report to airport 1830 hrs (BD time). The route of Cathe Pacific was Dhaka-Hongkong-Vancouver. Dhaka-HK operate by Dragonair and HK-Vancouver operates by Cathe. I face some problem while check in at BD airport as the weight is little more than allowable weight. So, I had to pay $100 for extra weight. So, Please provide top concern in weight management of your bags. I came to know that the rules are changed recently.....earlier one person is allowed to carry 2 bags each of 50 lbs/23 kgs. but from 1st January 2012 one person is allowed to carry only one bag of 23 kgs/50lbs. I request to cross check the information with your concern airline. One more thing, please check your seats in BD because in BD I have received 2 boarding pass together (one for DKH-HK and another for HK-Vancouver). So, you can not change the seat anymore. and in my case I got the most faul seat in dragonair. I think the lady in BD airport did not like my face :((((

Anyway, that was the only thing I faced difficulties throughout the journey. I have arrived 0600 hrs (HK time) in HK airport. The airport is huge. Huge sitting arrangements....you can sleep there too, big food court (all types of foods are available, McDonald, Chinese). My transit was 10 hrs at HK airport. But I passed the time easily. lots of free internet terminals. So, passing time is not a big issue there. My next flight was at 1425 hrs (HK time).

The service of Cathe Pacific airlines are really top class. spacious seats. friendly people. I have landed at Vancouver airport at 1145 hrs (Vancouver time). I have not faced any difficulties in Vancouver airport. Just little afraid of customs people as there were some foods in my bags but I have declared no food in custom declaration form. While you will be in flight the air-hostess will provide a custom declaration form to every one. One form for one family. You also need to declare how much money you carry in the form if the total money is higher than CAD $10,000 and the rest are general declarations. I have been asked by customs as well as immigration officer about the money. They only asked how much I carry. The total time required to finish all process is 30 min. There is separate lines/ques in every section for new immigrants. There is a separate booth for new immigrants where they have informed us about Vancouver, provide medical application form (that I need to send concern authority by postal service with landing documents (CORP doc)), some introductory information as well as addresses of Service Canada offices where I need to go for SIN application. Then we have faced immigration officer. She was very straight forward. just took 15 min to finish her job. She also asked me about the money and address where they will send our PR cards through postal service directly. please note I have not required to fill any form/application for this.

After completing I have given the custom declaration form to custom officer. He asked me what I have in my bags and I said all are house hold materials as I am new immigrant and this is my first landing. So, they did not bother anything and let me go...at reception my uncle, aunt were waiting for us. and we came their home safely.

According to me:

1. I think we do not need to fill the PR application in any time, its the immigration officer's duty to do everything on this. He/She just ask you to give one address where they will send the PR card.

2. Please do not think too much on SIN/Medical application form. Once you will be in Canada you will know everything, what to do and where to go.

3. Goods details form is not compulsory, but if you want you can fill it.

4. I bring all cash. just endorse some US dollers in passport. Traveler's cheque/bank draft is another option but in whole process you will lose some money.

5. Please keep your CORP doc, educational, birth certificate, marriage certificate with your hand bag. Immigration officer of BD as well as Canada may wants to see those.

thanks// Shamim

Dr.Hasib said:
NOTICE:

Respected forum members,

2. COPR (IMM 5292B)

Forms required later:

BR
Dr.Hasib

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Fighter said:

By the grace of almighty last year 31st December morning [11:45 am local time] I have landed Vancouver safely.
According to me:
1. I think we do not need to fill the PR application in any time, its the immigration officer's duty to do everything on this. He/She just ask you to give one address where they will send the PR card.
2. Please do not think too much on SIN/Medical application form. Once you will be in Canada you will know everything, what to do and where to go.
4. I bring all cash. just endorse some US dollers in passport. Traveler's cheque/bank draft is another option but in whole process you will lose some money.
5. Please keep your CORP doc, educational, birth certificate, marriage certificate with your hand bag. Immigration officer of BD as well as Canada may wants to see those.
thanks// Shamim
good job, Shamim Vai!! Thanks for sharing,, btw u took the whole 10000 CAD in cash???

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
paglababa said:
Please join on my place Kalabagan on Saturday. You all are welcome.
Tahmid
CANA-DA 8) :'( :'(
MR o pailam nah :'( :'( :'(
paglababar place a o jawa holo nah :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

baba...re...... :-[

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
m.ibrahim said:
Happy new year to all in the forum.
Today while I was checking my ecas status, I found below message. Can anyone advice on this?
My application was received on 15 July 2011, PER 14 October 2011, FSW2, VO: London

Thanks,
Ibrahim

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
•At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
•sponsored a member of the family class;
•applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
•applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
•applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
•applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
•applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
•applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
•applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.
u entered wrong data thats why It showing this,try again.I think most of us face similar situation in our day to day ecas checking (while we enter wrong data)

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
Thanks Fighter for sharing us very simple and practical experiences in travelling and landing to Vancouver.
I hope it will be helpful for us who are waiting to land in Canada.

Wish you good start in Vancouver, BC.

Take care,
Arasah

Fighter said:

By the grace of almighty last year 31st December morning [11:45 am local time] I have landed Vancouver safely. I choose Cathey Pacific airlines. The journey was quit hassle free. Last 2/3 days we were going through Jet lock. I mean sleeping in day time of Canada and watching TV in night time. Now, its quite ok. all the offices were closed till yesterday, 2nd Jan for new year and Xmas...so I could not able to apply for SIN and medical card till now. Hopefully will be done by next 2/3 days.

I am writing in details so that people who will come Vancouver through Cathe Pacific knows the route. My flight was in 2100 hrs (BD time) 30th December. I report to airport 1830 hrs (BD time). The route of Cathe Pacific was Dhaka-Hongkong-Vancouver. Dhaka-HK operate by Dragonair and HK-Vancouver operates by Cathe. I face some problem while check in at BD airport as the weight is little more than allowable weight. So, I had to pay $100 for extra weight. So, Please provide top concern in weight management of your bags. I came to know that the rules are changed recently.....earlier one person is allowed to carry 2 bags each of 50 lbs/23 kgs. but from 1st January 2012 one person is allowed to carry only one bag of 23 kgs/50lbs. I request to cross check the information with your concern airline. One more thing, please check your seats in BD because in BD I have received 2 boarding pass together (one for DKH-HK and another for HK-Vancouver). So, you can not change the seat anymore. and in my case I got the most faul seat in dragonair. I think the lady in BD airport did not like my face :((((

Anyway, that was the only thing I faced difficulties throughout the journey. I have arrived 0600 hrs (HK time) in HK airport. The airport is huge. Huge sitting arrangements....you can sleep there too, big food court (all types of foods are available, McDonald, Chinese). My transit was 10 hrs at HK airport. But I passed the time easily. lots of free internet terminals. So, passing time is not a big issue there. My next flight was at 1425 hrs (HK time).

The service of Cathe Pacific airlines are really top class. spacious seats. friendly people. I have landed at Vancouver airport at 1145 hrs (Vancouver time). I have not faced any difficulties in Vancouver airport. Just little afraid of customs people as there were some foods in my bags but I have declared no food in custom declaration form. While you will be in flight the air-hostess will provide a custom declaration form to every one. One form for one family. You also need to declare how much money you carry in the form if the total money is higher than CAD $10,000 and the rest are general declarations. I have been asked by customs as well as immigration officer about the money. They only asked how much I carry. The total time required to finish all process is 30 min. There is separate lines/ques in every section for new immigrants. There is a separate booth for new immigrants where they have informed us about Vancouver, provide medical application form (that I need to send concern authority by postal service with landing documents (CORP doc)), some introductory information as well as addresses of Service Canada offices where I need to go for SIN application. Then we have faced immigration officer. She was very straight forward. just took 15 min to finish her job. She also asked me about the money and address where they will send our PR cards through postal service directly. please note I have not required to fill any form/application for this.

After completing I have given the custom declaration form to custom officer. He asked me what I have in my bags and I said all are house hold materials as I am new immigrant and this is my first landing. So, they did not bother anything and let me go...at reception my uncle, aunt were waiting for us. and we came their home safely.

According to me:

thanks// Shamim

Keshab_d

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Hello Forum members

If anybody is planning to land in Canada end of this month (January 2012) by Jet or Indian Airways, please respond.
Thank you so much.

mamun.morshed

Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
25-01-2010
File Transfer...
4-02-2010
Med's Request
8 June 2011
Med's Done....
24 July 2011
Passport Req..
26 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 October 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
NOTICE:

Respected forum members,

2. COPR (IMM 5292B)

Forms required later:

BR
Dr.Hasib

Dear Dr. Hasib

I tried to get the Kids Immunization Record but the page is inaccessible. Can you kindly send me to my email address if you have it? Thanks for your kind support.

BR/ Mamun

Keshab_d

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Dr.Hasib said:
NOTICE:

Respected forum members,

2. COPR (IMM 5292B)

Forms required later:

BR
Dr.Hasib
Hi Hasib Vai,
I see you maintain a good preparation, Please get a printed Residential address in Canada with Postal Code.. That is the most common thing they will ask in the Airport. And immigration will send your
your most wanted PR card to this address. Sometime people provides wrong address and that may change your all future planning.
Take Care.
See you soon

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Atlast today ( Jan 03, 2012 ) I received my return document with all attachmnet ( NOC 1122 ) , CIO was return on 12th Oct, 2011 due to CAP reach . They opend my application and given a file number . Does it mean that they store my all data for future reference ? If I next apply then it will be my UCI number as new Generic form ?

Pls. expart advise

Himel

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Keshab_d said:
Hi Hasib Vai,
I see you maintain a good preparation, Please get a printed Residential address in Canada with Postal Code.. That is the most common thing they will ask in the Airport. And immigration will send your
your most wanted PR card to this address. Sometime people provides wrong address and that may change your all future planning.
Take Care.
See you soon
thanks a lot for your advice Keshab bhai ...+1 for u

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
himelocean said:
Atlast today ( Jan 03, 2012 ) I received my return document with all attachmnet ( NOC 1122 ) , CIO was return on 12th Oct, 2011 due to CAP reach . They opend my application and given a file number . Does it mean that they store my all data for future reference ? If I next apply then it will be my UCI number as new Generic form ?

Pls. expart advise

Himel
hi,
not all data have been stored since your application was never reviewed. but they have stored your name, date of birth, nationality and provided u an Unique Client Identification number (UCI) & this is permanent for you. next time when you apply, you will have the same UCI number.
Putting the UCI number in generic form is not must. so keep it blank.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mamun.morshed said:
Dear Dr. Hasib

I tried to get the Kids Immunization Record but the page is inaccessible. Can you kindly send me to my email address if you have it? Thanks for your kind support.

BR/ Mamun
mamun bhai,
try this link: http://www.mediafire.com/?j3i3nnfngiczfcr