+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Keshab_d

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Dr.Hasib said:
NOTICE:

Respected forum members,
Those who are planning to land in Canada shortly are requested to attend on a 2-3 hours meeting on any convenient place on Saturday, 7th January 2012.
We will have a discussion on landing preparation and will help each other to fill in some forms required for landing.

FORMS REQUIRED FOR THE 'LANDING':
We will need the following:

1. Passport with stamped Visa.
2. COPR (IMM 5292B)
3. POF. [for cases "without" AEO & family class]
4. Photos (35 MM * 45 MM)-2 or 3 for PR CARD
5. PR Card Application (IMM 5444E). -carry it filled pre-printed, for ease
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5444E.pdf

6. Goods to Follow List:. -carry it filled pre-printed, for ease (not required if no goods are to be imported later)
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4a.pdf

7. Goods Accompanying List. - carry it filled pre-printed, for ease (2 copies)
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf

Forms required later:
8. SIN Card Apps Form (NAS 2120). -Not Needed at the A/port [later at Services Canada]
http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eforms/forms/nas-2120-(01-12)e.pdf

9. Kids Immunization Record. -Not Needed at the A/port [later for School Admission]
http://www.goldensea.co.kr/canada/pdf/medical.pdf

Please bring above forms at our final get together.

BR
Dr.Hasib
Hi all.
Please Add one More Document The declaration form Which you will be provided in Plain :
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf

take care

mamun.morshed

Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
25-01-2010
File Transfer...
4-02-2010
Med's Request
8 June 2011
Med's Done....
24 July 2011
Passport Req..
26 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 October 2011
Dear All

Emirates is giving a good discount if you book by 9 January. You have to travel between 22 Jan - 30 Jun. If anyone interested, please check with them.

Keshab_d

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
mamun.morshed said:
Dear All

Emirates is giving a good discount if you book by 9 January. You have to travel between 22 Jan - 30 Jun. If anyone interested, please check with them.
How Much Approx. Cost
Thanks

mamun.morshed

Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
25-01-2010
File Transfer...
4-02-2010
Med's Request
8 June 2011
Med's Done....
24 July 2011
Passport Req..
26 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 October 2011
It is USD 1250/ person + BDT 14,000 as tax for return. You will get additional 5% discount on the airfare if you book through a travel agent.

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Hasib bhai,

very useful post. +1

Looking forward to join..

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Fighter said:
Dear Brothers and Sisters:

By the grace of almighty last year 31st December morning [11:45 am local time] I have landed Vancouver safely. I choose Cathey Pacific airlines. The journey was quit hassle free. Last 2/3 days we were going through Jet lock. I mean sleeping in day time of Canada and watching TV in night time. Now, its quite ok. all the offices were closed till yesterday, 2nd Jan for new year and Xmas...so I could not able to apply for SIN and medical card till now. Hopefully will be done by next 2/3 days.

I am writing in details so that people who will come Vancouver through Cathe Pacific knows the route. My flight was in 2100 hrs (BD time) 30th December. I report to airport 1830 hrs (BD time). The route of Cathe Pacific was Dhaka-Hongkong-Vancouver. Dhaka-HK operate by Dragonair and HK-Vancouver operates by Cathe. I face some problem while check in at BD airport as the weight is little more than allowable weight. So, I had to pay $100 for extra weight. So, Please provide top concern in weight management of your bags. I came to know that the rules are changed recently.....earlier one person is allowed to carry 2 bags each of 50 lbs/23 kgs. but from 1st January 2012 one person is allowed to carry only one bag of 23 kgs/50lbs. I request to cross check the information with your concern airline. One more thing, please check your seats in BD because in BD I have received 2 boarding pass together (one for DKH-HK and another for HK-Vancouver). So, you can not change the seat anymore. and in my case I got the most faul seat in dragonair. I think the lady in BD airport did not like my face :((((

Anyway, that was the only thing I faced difficulties throughout the journey. I have arrived 0600 hrs (HK time) in HK airport. The airport is huge. Huge sitting arrangements....you can sleep there too, big food court (all types of foods are available, McDonald, Chinese). My transit was 10 hrs at HK airport. But I passed the time easily. lots of free internet terminals. So, passing time is not a big issue there. My next flight was at 1425 hrs (HK time).

The service of Cathe Pacific airlines are really top class. spacious seats. friendly people. I have landed at Vancouver airport at 1145 hrs (Vancouver time). I have not faced any difficulties in Vancouver airport. Just little afraid of customs people as there were some foods in my bags but I have declared no food in custom declaration form. While you will be in flight the air-hostess will provide a custom declaration form to every one. One form for one family. You also need to declare how much money you carry in the form if the total money is higher than CAD $10,000 and the rest are general declarations. I have been asked by customs as well as immigration officer about the money. They only asked how much I carry. The total time required to finish all process is 30 min. There is separate lines/ques in every section for new immigrants. There is a separate booth for new immigrants where they have informed us about Vancouver, provide medical application form (that I need to send concern authority by postal service with landing documents (CORP doc)), some introductory information as well as addresses of Service Canada offices where I need to go for SIN application. Then we have faced immigration officer. She was very straight forward. just took 15 min to finish her job. She also asked me about the money and address where they will send our PR cards through postal service directly. please note I have not required to fill any form/application for this.

After completing I have given the custom declaration form to custom officer. He asked me what I have in my bags and I said all are house hold materials as I am new immigrant and this is my first landing. So, they did not bother anything and let me go...at reception my uncle, aunt were waiting for us. and we came their home safely.

According to me:

1. I think we do not need to fill the PR application in any time, its the immigration officer's duty to do everything on this. He/She just ask you to give one address where they will send the PR card.

2. Please do not think too much on SIN/Medical application form. Once you will be in Canada you will know everything, what to do and where to go.

3. Goods details form is not compulsory, but if you want you can fill it.

4. I bring all cash. just endorse some US dollers in passport. Traveler's cheque/bank draft is another option but in whole process you will lose some money.

5. Please keep your CORP doc, educational, birth certificate, marriage certificate with your hand bag. Immigration officer of BD as well as Canada may wants to see those.
thanks// Shamim
All the best !! for your new life in Canada. :D

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
mute_man said:
good job, Shamim Vai!! Thanks for sharing,, btw u took the whole 10000 CAD in cash???
yes....I did...

samamoon

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insallah February
mamun.morshed said:
It is USD 1250/ person + BDT 14,000 as tax for return. You will get additional 5% discount on the airfare if you book through a travel agent.

Discount ta valoi....

dhkapp

Oct 12, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
NOTICE:

Respected forum members,
Those who are planning to land in Canada shortly are requested to attend on a 2-3 hours meeting on any convenient place on Saturday, 7th January 2012.
We will have a discussion on landing preparation and will help each other to fill in some forms required for landing.

FORMS REQUIRED FOR THE 'LANDING':
We will need the following:

1. Passport with stamped Visa.
2. COPR (IMM 5292B)
3. POF. [for cases "without" AEO & family class]
4. Photos (35 MM * 45 MM)-2 or 3 for PR CARD
5. PR Card Application (IMM 5444E). -carry it filled pre-printed, for ease
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5444E.pdf

6. Goods to Follow List:. -carry it filled pre-printed, for ease (not required if no goods are to be imported later)
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4a.pdf

7. Goods Accompanying List. - carry it filled pre-printed, for ease (2 copies)
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf

Forms required later:
8. SIN Card Apps Form (NAS 2120). -Not Needed at the A/port [later at Services Canada]
http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eforms/forms/nas-2120-(01-12)e.pdf

9. Kids Immunization Record. -Not Needed at the A/port [later for School Admission]
http://www.goldensea.co.kr/canada/pdf/medical.pdf

Please bring above forms at our final get together.

BR
Dr.Hasib
Grt Plan. Do let me know the place and time. I will be there.

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deba_avik said:
Hi ShamimBD & Robin bhai,
I have also got via email. Didn't you get? Check your spam email also. Wish you all good luck.
Deba bhai,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked my junk mail folder, However, I didn't find any mail. Furthermore still, my address is disappear from my page. Pray for us.

Only God will help us.
Robin

Keshab_d

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
mamun.morshed said:
I Think If you do have Credit Card, Buy threw Etihad, That Coast you around 858USD One way. This fare is only Available web purchase only. Only down think is 12hrs waiting time in Abudhavi.
Emirates also have longer waiting time but they may provide Hotel.
I Purchase for my father threw Jet, One way cost around 72000 with 2 stops.

Thanks

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dhkapp said:
Grt Plan. Do let me know the place and time. I will be there.
paglababa said:
Please join on my place Kalabagan on Saturday. You all are welcome.

Tahmid
Notice:
Paglababar astanay amader Saturday er meeting confirmed
time: 4 p.m

thanks
Dr.Hasib

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Robindesbois said:
Deba bhai,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked my junk mail folder, However, I didn't find any mail. Furthermore still, my address is disappear from my page. Pray for us.

Only God will help us.
Robin
Robin bhai,
When did u send full docs and get 2nd AOR? Please update your info in the profile. I hope u will get update request soon. Get ready. Best of luck!!

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Dr.Hasib said:
Notice:
Paglababar astanay amader Saturday er meeting confirmed
time: 4 p.m

thanks
Dr.Hasib
Paglababa'r dorbare chokher jol felte amra (hotobhagar dol) ki jete pari? Jodi tini ektu amaderke doya koren.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
My MRP(passport) got only 1 BIO data page that only shows Name, place of birth,DOB,

But new MRP(passport) got detail informations like fathers name,mothers name,address!!

I have submitted only 1 bio data page--to CIO(SGVO)

new applicants r submitting 2-3 bio data page

any comments/problem on this

I also got an old manual passport,is this old passport is important?