+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

piklu99

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shamrajjo said:
Congratulations Brother for your new life start in Canada.
+1 for sharing your nice landing experience to us. :) :) :)

Please pray for us who are still in the way to reach there..
dear bhaiya
How are you? My ticket also booked on Catahy for 20 Aug.,... did u used CX 828 from HK? and did u take HK tansit visa or the HK airport officials asks for any transit visa for the transfer passenger? My filght is also on 2 AM from Dhaka via Dragon air... thanks for your help...all the best for Canadian life

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
piklu99 said:
dear bhaiya
How are you? My ticket also booked on Catahy for 20 Aug.,... did u used CX 828 from HK? and did u take HK tansit visa or the HK airport officials asks for any transit visa for the transfer passenger? My filght is also on 2 AM from Dhaka via Dragon air... thanks for your help...all the best for Canadian life
Recently Dragon Air/Cathy has lifted their rules for transit visa for Bangladeshi citizen. So without hesitation you can go through HK without transit visa. HK immigration web site is not updated yet but it is confirmed by Cathy/Dragon Air official.

When you booked your ticket, the agency can see either passenger is required transit visa or not in their system and hope your agent didn't find any otherwise they should inform you.....

afaruq

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
AOR Received.
18-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
19-Sep-2014
Med's Request
12-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
22-Nov-2014 (eCAS updated on 12-Feb-15)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Vorsha
LANDED..........
Allah Vorsha
AB0911 said:
Congrats Vaiya ,

Your patience paid off .

I have to keep my patience till now with application date 22/05/14. Do you know any other May applicant got MR recently. ?

Please pray for me also .

Regards

AB0911
I am also may applicant. Medical done on22-nov 14 ecas 3rd line updated
On 12-feb15 but still no Pp request. RPRF is also encased.'

Waiting like anything

aktermh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
ঢাকা, বাংলাদেশ
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
০৯-০৫-২০১৪
Doc's Request.
send with application
AOR Received.
১৯-০৮-২০১৪
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
২২-০৯-২০১৪
Med's Request
১৫-১১-২০১৬
Med's Done....
১৬-১১-২০১৬
Passport Req..
০২-জুন-২০১৭
VISA ISSUED...
০৮-জুন-২০১৭
LANDED..........
২৮-জুলাই-২০১৭
Dear All,
FOr the last couple of days, there are a lots of arguments about how to pay the payment---by Credit Card (CC) or DD of SCB.

As i am working in a private Bank and moreover in Card Division (i think many of my bro/sisters are as well); let me give u a advise.

Eastern Bank (EBL) has a Prepaid card which any BD nationality can acquire by applying his/her passport & photo ;; it take only 5-10 minutes to have a prepaid card. and as its international , you can always use it by paying foreign currency (which we call e-commerce transaction).

So, i advise to whose who doesnt have a intl Credit card; they can acquire a EBL Prepaid card & pay the bill (trust me i dont work @ EBL)

hope that help u.

M_Bd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
21-04-2016
Med's Done....
24-04-2016
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
Shamrajjo said:
Recently Dragon Air/Cathy has lifted their rules for transit visa for Bangladeshi citizen. So without hesitation you can go through HK without transit visa. HK immigration web site is not updated yet but it is confirmed by Cathy/Dragon Air official.

When you booked your ticket, the agency can see either passenger is required transit visa or not in their system and hope your agent didn't find any otherwise they should inform you.....
Dear brother,
This is incorrect that Hong Kong Immigration "Recently" waived transit visa for Bangladeshi National!! KA/CX are allowing this 'Special' transit facility for the last couple of years. Interestingly you will not find this KA/CX monopoly business policy at Hong Kong immigration website but you can call to Dragon Air, Dhaka office for confirmation. I told you before that Bangladesh National (Except Diplomat/Official passport holders, they can get On-arrival 14 days visa, if they wish) traveling from Bangladesh (Only) and heading to USA/Canada/Japan/S.Korea/UK/Schengen countries/Australia/New Zealand DO NOT require any transit visa if they travel by KA/CX (Only), Please mind it, if they travel from Bangladesh by KA and if their connecting fight is other than KA/CX from Hong Kong (Except Bangladeshi Diplomat/Official passport holders) then they must be in possession of Hong Kong Transit Visa.

Kind regards

M_Bd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
21-04-2016
Med's Done....
24-04-2016
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
aktermh said:
Dear All,
FOr the last couple of days, there are a lots of arguments about how to pay the payment---by Credit Card (CC) or DD of SCB.

As i am working in a private Bank and moreover in Card Division (i think many of my bro/sisters are as well); let me give u a advise.

Eastern Bank (EBL) has a Prepaid card which any BD nationality can acquire by applying his/her passport & photo ;; it take only 5-10 minutes to have a prepaid card. and as its international , you can always use it by paying foreign currency (which we call e-commerce transaction).

So, i advise to whose who doesnt have a intl Credit card; they can acquire a EBL Prepaid card & pay the bill (trust me i dont work @ EBL)

hope that help u.

Dear Brother,
Unfortunately I differ from your suggestion. The reason is, if you see the conversations of this forum members then you will see everyone is concern about limitations of carrying foreign currency from Bangladesh. It is good idea to get EBL or any bank's Pre-paid card for this sort of transactions but unfortunately without passport endorsement you are NOT allowed to make any International payment by Bangladeshi cards. As there is obligation that principal applicant has to carry minimum amount of fund during first border crossing, so if you deduct your yearly travel quota now then you are deducting by own to buy/endorse full amount of allowed yearly travel quota Dollars later. The MOST IMPORTANT thing is that if you make DD from any bank in Bangladesh, This sort of Immigration fees are out of yearly travel quota limit, so that if you pay through DD then during final leaving Bangladesh, you can carry the whole amount of your yearly travel quota amount. However, I strongly recommend you all, if possible use your friends/relatives CC to pay to avoid hassles by SCB and long time consumption to en-cash DD.

Regards

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
M_Bd said:
Dear Brother,
Unfortunately I differ from your suggestion. The reason is, if you see the conversations of this forum members then you will see everyone is concern about limitations of carrying foreign currency from Bangladesh. It is good idea to get EBL or any bank's Pre-paid card for this sort of transactions but unfortunately without passport endorsement you are NOT allowed to make any International payment by Bangladeshi cards. As there is obligation that principal applicant has to carry minimum amount of fund during first border crossing, so if you deduct your yearly travel quota now then you are deducting by own to buy/endorse full amount of allowed yearly travel quota Dollars later. The MOST IMPORTANT thing is that if you make DD from any bank in Bangladesh, This sort of Immigration fees are out of yearly travel quota limit, so that if you pay through DD then during final leaving Bangladesh, you can carry the whole amount of your yearly travel quota amount. However, I strongly recommend you all, if possible use your friends/relatives CC to pay to avoid hassles by SCB and long time consumption to en-cash DD.

Regards
What I understood from aktermh post is about payment of RPRF by EBL prepaid cards. It's not about carrying the settlement fund out of Bangladesh to Canada for landing.
I guess there is a misunderstanding here.

muradhs

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Chittagong
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 16-12-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015 Second Line 04-03-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third line 02-04-2015
Passport Req..
02-08-2015
Dhaka2014 said:
What I understood from aktermh post is about payment of RPRF by EBL prepaid cards. It's not about carrying the settlement fund out of Bangladesh to Canada for landing.
I guess there is a misunderstanding here.
Dhaka bhai? How did you carry the settlement funds? Thanks

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M_Bd said:
Dear brother,
This is incorrect that Hong Kong Immigration "Recently" waived transit visa for Bangladeshi National!! KA/CX are allowing this 'Special' transit facility for the last couple of years. Interestingly you will not find this KA/CX monopoly business policy at Hong Kong immigration website but you can call to Dragon Air, Dhaka office for confirmation. I told you before that Bangladesh National (Except Diplomat/Official passport holders, they can get On-arrival 14 days visa, if they wish) traveling from Bangladesh (Only) and heading to USA/Canada/Japan/S.Korea/UK/Schengen countries/Australia/New Zealand DO NOT require any transit visa if they travel by KA/CX (Only), Please mind it, if they travel from Bangladesh by KA and if their connecting fight is other than KA/CX from Hong Kong (Except Bangladeshi Diplomat/Official passport holders) then they must be in possession of Hong Kong Transit Visa.

Kind regards
Thanks Bhaiya, please keep continue to help others here. ;D ;D
Wish we could obtain our PR visa at the end of time by praying each other...

Crankpin

Mar 17, 2015
AB0911 said:
I am 0911 applicant with app date 22/05/14 .

I am wondering did any 0911 applicant got MR ?

I am 0911 applicant from November 2014. Received PER and AOR in Feb and Mar, now waiting for MR...

Neon2014

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
22/01/15 (PER)
AOR Received.
04/03/15
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
Passport Req..
08-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
Alhamdulillah!
3rd line- Medical Received :D

asalehin

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed 23 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
God knows only
Med's Request
God knows only
Med's Done....
God knows only
Interview........
God knows only
Passport Req..
God knows only
VISA ISSUED...
God knows only
LANDED..........
God knows only
Neon2014 said:
Alhamdulillah!
3rd line- Medical Received :D
Congrats bro. Canada is waiting for u :)

jewel123

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
waiting...
Is there any July applicant who got update this week?

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014