ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shawon1987 said:
Dear Forum Members,

Need your urgent suggestions. I have to withdraw my entire POF shortly. I took this money from my relative but now he pressurised me to give it back. I got my AOR mail on 19th March. Now waiting for Medical request if everything goes well. In this stage if I withdraw my entire fund will it hamper my progress. I mean in the verification stage do SGVO check the fund status ?

I asked some time from my relative to wait at least till my medical request. But not sure whether he will agree. Please let me know, is it Ok if I withdraw my fund after the medical request? Will SGVO again verify on later stage?

Kindly suggest. I'm very much worried.
Bhaiya,

It will not be good idea to withdrawal your full amount form your account until your medical is done. Anytime VO/CO may ask you for your further POF if your bank account traction has been increased suddenly which you have provided to CIC during your application. Remember CIC doesn't recommend to borrow money and that money could allow for any POF for any applicant.

Suggestion:

1) You can invest that money in FDR/GOVT savings certificate (GSC)
2) From your FDR/GSC account you can get Cash Credit loan from Bank at least 90% of full amount.
3) From CC loan you can refund your borrowed amount.
4) You can keep debit/credit some amount from your account in regularly that proof that your amount is not freeze anyhow otherwise it would prove that you have borrowed that amount or take loan from bank/financial institute in your future bank statement.

Again, if you fail to proof your amount is not from your earning or savings it will be illegible your application in future. So decision is yours..

I hope above will help you...

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
shawon1987 said:
Dear Forum Members,

Need your urgent suggestions. I have to withdraw my entire POF shortly. I took this money from my relative but now he pressurised me to give it back. I got my AOR mail on 19th March. Now waiting for Medical request if everything goes well. In this stage if I withdraw my entire fund will it hamper my progress. I mean in the verification stage do SGVO check the fund status ?

I asked some time from my relative to wait at least till my medical request. But not sure whether he will agree. Please let me know, is it Ok if I withdraw my fund after the medical request? Will SGVO again verify on later stage?

Kindly suggest. I'm very much worried.
This is not a good idea. VO can randomly ask for pof statement anytime. What you can do is borrow some money and pay your relative and keep Pof intake.
It is reasonable to return the money in installment, so you can borrow like 25% from other relative or friend and payoff the relative in question. This will buy you some time.

Also it looks like you have applied in a managerial level noc, this type of noc are sometimes checked in detail due to seniority, travel history and family size.
It will not be good if VO find any question in the POF which might led do misrepresentation.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still Better position to select from OLD system in 2015 of Professional Immigration

Expects that figure will rise sharply by 2016, where are now only 10 to 15 per cent of the immigrants who arrive in Canada this year will have been selected via the new Express Entry application system.

“That is truly remarkable,” Mr. Alexander said. Under the old system, would-be immigrants could wait up to eight years to have their applications assessed, since it was run on a first-come, first-served basis. Now, the top candidates go to the front of the line right away, he said.

It’s a competitive system, but fair, he added.

The Conservative government pledged to accept up to 280,000 immigrants this year, but the vast majority will be selected under the old system as Canada transitions to Express Entry.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/slow-start-for-express-entry-but-new-immigration-system-to-pick-up/article23887404/

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Shamrajjo said:
Still Better position to select from OLD system in 2015 of Professional Immigration

Expects that figure will rise sharply by 2016, where are now only 10 to 15 per cent of the immigrants who arrive in Canada this year will have been selected via the new Express Entry application system.

“That is truly remarkable,” Mr. Alexander said. Under the old system, would-be immigrants could wait up to eight years to have their applications assessed, since it was run on a first-come, first-served basis. Now, the top candidates go to the front of the line right away, he said.

It's a competitive system, but fair, he added.

The Conservative government pledged to accept up to 280,000 immigrants this year, but the vast majority will be selected under the old system as Canada transitions to Express Entry.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/slow-start-for-express-entry-but-new-immigration-system-to-pick-up/article23887404/
Old system composed of FSW,FST, CEC and other MI category, providential and other classes which in total should meet the 280000 cap.
We FSW think this is the only system to migrant but actually there are many other systems. So the 280000 mark is not far fetched but
a calculated one.

MASHUDANWAR

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 SEPTEMBER 2014
Nomination.....
09 JANUARY 2015
AOR Received.
13 FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
01 APRIL 2015
Med's Done....
02 APRIL 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
GOT PP 11 JUNE 2015 (ISSUE 20/5/15)
LANDED..........
INSAALLAH
is there any update today ?

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
kazioahid said:
Congrates Virus bro
You deserved it. Pray for us also.
Thanks Brother..My Prayer is always with u people :)

serenity_eee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
aktermh said:
a little information....one can only open RFCD account if s/he travel abroad with a valid Visa. moreover, some bank required FMJ (Foreign Money & Jewelry) forms decleared by customs (but within USD 5000 linit it may not required) ..

but moreover, there is a time frame to open RFCD a/c. perhaps within 6 months of last visit abroad.
Correct. That is for why I mentioned that it is only possible if somebody has recently visited abroad. Practically, even withing six months, the banks try to avoid being scared of money laundering. If you can manage, the six months or the limit is not a problem. I did it after eight months but within the six months I only sent them an inquiry email. Suppose you will endorse $5000 with an Indian/Nepal/... visa. Then you visit the country and create a RFCD account after return. After visiting one more time you can also add £5000 to the account. Therefore, you can have around $1000 on your VISA/MASTER card, which you can use even in Canada. Then legally you can carry $15000 to Canada (£10000 in a bank account)

smak02

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
01-09-2014, second: 28-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
26-10-2016
aktermh said:
Dear Bhi,
"Dhaka2014" is absolutely right. I am talking about RPRF fee payment as most of our bro/sisters dont have intl Card or relatives outside. there is another option, like i have told in my previous posts. any BD nationality take take USD 7000 for NON-SAARC and USD 5000 for SAARC of his/her travel quota TQ). and minor can take 50%. but if u are going for work visa or Immigration than only remaining half of your TQ, according to Bangladehs Bank Forexchange instruction.

so, my suggestion is:

1. try to get a SAARC visa and endorse USD 5000 (like India or Nepal; dont need to visit those country only attach a VISA for endorsement)

2. Endorse remaining or USD 7000 for NON Saarc countries
----------------------------
No, sir. After you endorse 5k later you can endorse 2k only. That means 7k in total. But I hard that central bank have an arrangement to transfer big amount for immigration purpose. If any body is there from Bangladesh bank you can talk to him. Thanks
3. In that way you can carry USD 12,000 in a legal way

and its true that, EBL will not issue pre-paid card without passport endorsement. another issue is, this year BB circular is only USD 5000 u can carry cash. rest must be carried in another format (like CC, Travelers cheque etc)

hope that may help

Mehedi068

Nov 29, 2014
Dear Brothers,
i sent my application in December, 2014 with a DD from DBBL.
application reached CIC on December 31, 2014.
how long it might take to receive AOR ?

asalehin

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed 23 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
God knows only
Med's Request
God knows only
Med's Done....
God knows only
Interview........
God knows only
Passport Req..
God knows only
VISA ISSUED...
God knows only
LANDED..........
God knows only
Mehedi068 said:
Dear Brothers,
i sent my application in December, 2014 with a DD from DBBL.
application reached CIC on December 31, 2014.
how long it might take to receive AOR ?
PER will come first. Then AOR. Check ur DD encashed or not. PER usually comes after 3-4 months. Share ur timeline & noc..

hsrussel

Jan 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Nomination.....
23/12/2014
AOR Received.
27/01/2015
IELTS Request
Sent With docs
Med's Request
11/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/03/2015
Passport Req..
08/05/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/05/2015
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Dear Experts

I have sent the receipt copy of RPRF payment (paid by Credit Card from outside the country) to Singapore by Fedex on 26th of March and it was delivered on 30th. But till now I do not see any further update in ECAS. Is it normal? Do they usually confirm the receipt?

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smak02 said:
No, sir. After you endorse 5k later you can endorse 2k only. That means 7k in total. But I hard that central bank have an arrangement to transfer big amount for immigration purpose. If any body is there from Bangladesh bank you can talk to him. Thanks
Thanks Bhaiya,

I am curious to know about the special consideration on Immigrants fund allocation from Bangladesh Bank. If anybody knows about it please share your views and hopefully it will help to everyone here.

Shamrajjo said:
Bangladesh Bank has raised the cash entitlement to $5,000

Bangladesh Bank (BB) has raised the cash entitlement to $5,000 from previous $3,000 for travelling abroad, reports BSS. The central bank in a circular yesterday asked all the authorised dealers to issue outbound Bangladeshi citizen cash foreign currency amounting up to $5,000 per person per trip against their annual travel quota. The non-resident Bangladeshi and the foreigners will also get the similar amount of cash US dollars against their related bank accounts, the circular said.

BB in April last year enhanced private travel entitlement to $12,000 per adult passenger during a calendar year, with up to $5,000 or equivalent for travel to SAARC member countries and Myanmar and up to $ 7,000 or equivalent for travel to other countries. For minors below 12 years in age, the applicable quota is half the amount admissible for adults.

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/2015/02/11/80685

:p :p :p :p

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zstream said:
Old system composed of FSW,FST, CEC and other MI category, providential and other classes which in total should meet the 280000 cap.
We FSW think this is the only system to migrant but actually there are many other systems. So the 280000 mark is not far fetched but
a calculated one.
Yes Bhaiya,

From my own views on Express Entry system that there are some problems with that the Canadian government is trying to recruit younger and unmarried applicants. Individuals start to loose points once they pass the age of 29. Maximum points for age are awarded to those individuals between the ages of 20 and 29 years. However, realistically how many individuals reach their peak during these young years. This will be hurting the ability to attract individuals in forties and even fifties where the individuals are at our maximum intellectual and work experience ability.

The bottom line is that Canada needs to recruit foreign skilled workers, and in fact unskilled workers, to meet the labour needs for the future. Let us hope that the Canadian government will fine tune the “Express Entry” Immigration program....

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsrussel said:
Dear Experts

I have sent the receipt copy of RPRF payment (paid by Credit Card from outside the country) to Singapore by Fedex on 26th of March and it was delivered on 30th. But till now I do not see any further update in ECAS. Is it normal? Do they usually confirm the receipt?
Usually SGVO doesn't acknowledge any courier receive. The only way to see from your ECAS, which has to be changed by 'Medical results have been received' in 3rd line update.

hsrussel

Jan 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Nomination.....
23/12/2014
AOR Received.
27/01/2015
IELTS Request
Sent With docs
Med's Request
11/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/03/2015
Passport Req..
08/05/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/05/2015
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Shamrajjo said:
Usually SGVO doesn't acknowledge any courier receive. The only way to see from your ECAS, which has to be changed by 'Medical results have been received' in 3rd line update.
Ok Thanks!. 3rd Line was updated before sending RPRF payment.