+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_i_r_u_s said:
Got Passport Request Few minutes Back..Thanks Everyone for the Well Wish and Suggestions..

Though i did not get my 3rd line on Ecas yet..Hope to get good news of all SGVO applicants Very soon

Pray for me :)
Hi VIRUS Bhaiya,

What about your friend status. Did he receive PPR or not.

Thanks..

Engr.Tuhin

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Chittagong
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Dec 2014
Nomination.....
30th Mar 2015
AOR Received.
2nd Jun 2015
IELTS Request
sent with App
File Transfer...
SLU 27.08.15
Med's Request
October 16
Med's Done....
October 16
Passport Req..
December 16
VISA ISSUED...
January 17
waiting.................

AB0911

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/14
Nomination.....
30/09/14
AOR Received.
28/10/14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-06-2015
Interview........
probably waived
Passport Req..
04/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
CI_DREAM said:
Just received MR, RPRF, PCC and IMM 5669 request

;D ;D ;D ;D
Congrats Vaiya ,

Your patience paid off .

I have to keep my patience till now with application date 22/05/14. Do you know any other May applicant got MR recently. ?

Please pray for me also .

Regards

AB0911

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
SGVO SS updated.

A new sheet is added "Summary By NOC" which will give some clear view on which NOC are moving faster.

So knock yourselves out. :p :p

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zstream said:
SGVO SS updated.

A new sheet is added "Summary By NOC" which will give some clear view on which NOC are moving faster.

So knock yourselves out. :p :p
Thanks you Bhaiya,
I already seen it when you are working there
Excellent update... :) :)

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Shamrajjo said:
Bhaiya,
Well, if I am not wrong, most of us from Bangladeshi applicant has not int'l credit card or we don't have any close relative stay outside of the country who is bother to make this kind of payment. I don't know about others but from me, even I have relative but I will not bother to them to make for me, because I want to make it happened by myself without any help from others.... ;D ;D, this is only my personal issue....only for my family....
The reason I mention "Safe" is not from CIC point of view. I mentioned it if anyone wants to make this payment through online by third party credit card (known but not sure). Also I assume that our local dual currency credit card has many complications for this kind of payment from respective bank if there is some forex act violation.
In that point I assume all Bangladeshi has limited option through credit card payment compare to Bank DD where always even though from SGVO mentioned in their email/website based on I mentioned it "Safe".
Yes CIC has given those options from Bangladeshi applicant, who can pay online but I am sure this option not for free for any Bangladeshi national who wants to pay by their own credit card from home country like other country, because everyone knows that it is not easy to make payment from Bangladesh credit card for this kind of payment. All though if anyone wants to make payment from their dual currency credit card then the credited amount has been blocked from his/her annual TQ limit and need to endorse in passport which is not wise decision for future fund carry to CA.

I hope my "Safe" explanation is not for debate on CC vs DD. :p :p
Just wanted to clarify one thing. There is big difference between paying the initial fees by credit card and paying RPRF by credit card.

1) For the initial application, you write the credit card number in a hardcopy form, after many weeks, a CIC agent charges that credit card using POS and there are chances that the transaction might be declined due to blockage by bank, credit card got lost or stolen, or typo error in credit card number, available limit is low, or many other reasons, if declined, your application will be returned.

2) For paying RPRF by credit card is totally different, it is YOU who opens the online payment portal, you type the credit card number yourself, click SUBMIT and the result is IMMEDIATE if successful or declined. If successful, just save/send by email/print the PDF receipt. If declined, try with another credit card or go to bank and make a DD. It is very simple. Yes, an international credit card is required.

If the transaction is successful, it is 100% safe. You have the receipt in PDF. That's the proof of SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT. There is nothing safer than this. I believe this is even safer than DD, because you can reprint the receipt anytime (or send it by email to visa officer), but if your hardcopy DD is lost by post of DHL or by the visa officer (although very unlikely), you will have the hassle of reissuing the DD.

abubakar1006

Nov 3, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26-08-2015 Fourth Line Updated 19-09-2015
Med's Request
19-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-11-2015 Medical Received 10-12-2015
Passport Req..
23-12-2015 Passport Received: 10-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
4-1-2016
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
Dhaka2014 said:
Just wanted to clarify one thing. There is big difference between paying the initial fees by credit card and paying RPRF by credit card.

1) For the initial application, you write the credit card number in a hardcopy form, after many weeks, a CIC agent charges that credit card using POS and there are chances that the transaction might be declined due to blockage by bank, credit card got lost or stolen, or typo error in credit card number, available limit is low, or many other reasons, if declined, your application will be returned.

2) For paying RPRF by credit card is totally different, it is YOU who opens the online payment portal, you type the credit card number yourself, click SUBMIT and the result is IMMEDIATE if successful or declined. If successful, just save/send by email/print the PDF receipt. If declined, try with another credit card or go to bank and make a DD. It is very simple. Yes, an international credit card is required.

If the transaction is successful, it is 100% safe. You have the receipt in PDF. That's the proof of SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT. There is nothing safer than this. I believe this is even safer than DD, because you can reprint the receipt anytime (or send it by email to visa officer), but if your hardcopy DD is lost by post of DHL or by the visa officer (although very unlikely), you will have the hassle of reissuing the DD.
I am agreed with you. Well said.

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
Thanks I agree with you brother , I remembered last year one of the forum member just hopeless due to use friends credit card for giving application fee to CIC . His friend declined the card while CIC is try to charging and he rejected as well , It is not mean that several times it happened , but for safety as BD nation DD is best ( If not personal Int'l card ) . DD can easily en cash within 07/10 days as my experience .

Hope for the best

SUSAN

Shamrajjo said:
Bhaiya,

Well, if I am not wrong, most of us from Bangladeshi applicant has not int'l credit card or we don't have any close relative stay outside of the country who is bother to make this kind of payment. I don't know about others but from me, even I have relative but I will not bother to them to make for me, because I want to make it happened by myself without any help from others.... ;D ;D, this is only my personal issue....only for my family....

The reason I mention "Safe" is not from CIC point of view. I mentioned it if anyone wants to make this payment through online by third party credit card (known but not sure). Also I assume that our local dual currency credit card has many complications for this kind of payment from respective bank if there is some forex act violation.

In that point I assume all Bangladeshi has limited option through credit card payment compare to Bank DD where always even though from SGVO mentioned in their email/website based on I mentioned it "Safe".

Yes CIC has given those options from Bangladeshi applicant, who can pay online but I am sure this option not for free for any Bangladeshi national who wants to pay by their own credit card from home country like other country, because everyone knows that it is not easy to make payment from Bangladesh credit card for this kind of payment. All though if anyone wants to make payment from their dual currency credit card then the credited amount has been blocked from his/her annual TQ limit and need to endorse in passport which is not wise decision for future fund carry to CA.

I hope my "Safe" explanation is not for debate on CC vs DD. :p :p

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
susanbd said:
Thanks I agree with you brother , I remembered last year one of the forum member just hopeless due to use friends credit card for giving application fee to CIC . His friend declined the card while CIC is try to charging and he rejected as well , It is not mean that several times it happened , but for safety as BD nation DD is best ( If not personal Int'l card ) . DD can easily en cash within 07/10 days as my experience .
Hope for the best
SUSAN
Susan,

Please read my post (just 2 post above this one). You will understand the difference between paying initial fees and RPRF fees by credit card.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Re: Landing Experience

M_Bd said:
Hello Brother,
Could you please explain what does 'Short landing' means? I thought you are passing transit time before start living permanently in Mississauga? Well, if you have a plan to come back before getting PR Card in hand, does it mean that you'll come back to Bangladesh after 8 days and your relative will send your PR Card in BD so that you can re-enter Canada later? So far, I know Immigration Visa is valid for single entry with 1 year or upto passport validity and PR Card is necessary to re-enter as it is count as like as visa to re-enter Canada. One question, if you wish to leave Canada before having PR Card then is it necessary to inform the immigration that you are leaving the country without PR Card? As because they don't have any border immigration during leaving so no question of record whether how long did you spent after entry? Because this is necessary later on to apply for citizenship that how long did you stay in Canada after each entry.
Regards
Dear M_Bd,

Well, the term 'short landing' means that a person is going to Canada for few days/weeks just to complete the PR paperwork (becoming PR officially, applying for PR cards from airport, getting landing papers (COPR) stamped, getting SIN (social insurance number), getting B4/B4A (good to follow) forms stamped from CBSA, etc and then going back to home country. And moving permanently to Canada at later stage. This is called 'short landing'. I am currently working and I needed to enter Canada within the validity of my immigrant visa, so I took a vacation from my work, flew to Canada to complete the landing paperwork, then came back. Now I will start searching for jobs, if I get a good job, then I will move immediately, if not, then I will continue my current job for sometime and then move to Canada when it is suitable for us from all aspects.

Within this 'short landing' I cannot get the PR cards in hand (it takes 40-45 days to get PR cards if things move smoothly and photos are accepted at first time), so until I get PR cards, I cannot re-enter Canada by airlines or commercial vehicles. But I can enter by land border from the US by a rental car. So that's the backup option.

It is not required to inform CIC that you are leaving before getting your PR cards, but I heard that you can ask for an expedited processing of PR cards if you have proper justification that requires leaving Canada on urgent basis, so far I haven't heard anyone was successful in that.

Yes, there is no border control while you are going out of Canada, but if you are flying out of Canada, your passport information is entered and stored in the airlines system, so CBSA can retrieve this data if they need to. But if you exit Canada to US by road, I am not sure how CBSA/CIC can get such data when a person leaves Canada. I guess they are linked with the US border control and the data is shared between them.

When you apply for citizenship, you have to declare the number of days you stayed in Canada (should meet the minimum required number of days), and of course you have to declare the truth. Any misrepresentation will be punishable by law and might cancel your PR or citizenship anytime.

Best wishes.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhaiya,

My answer in Blue color -

piklu99 said:
Case of my Elder brother:: Need expert help:

1. If I want to go to Canada, what will happen ? Will authority permit me to stay as PR ? Is there any chance to be de-ported ( cancellation my PR)?

Your PR status may be cancelled if you fail to stay total days (2 years) of Five years from your first entry for PR visa but if you have concrete/solid reason to proof of stay outside it will be fine.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=727&t=4

2. What challenge I have to face in airport ?

After Expire your PR Card, you can't enter Canada for PR status other than you need to obtain tourist visa. But before your PR card expire you can enter CA.

3. If airport immigration authority allow me to enter , then what will be my card renewal ? Will they renew it on June 2016 ?

During renewal from inside Canada (onshore), I hope you need to show all of papers why you were unable to stay Canada more than "Said" days. You need to proof on your strong ground to CIC for your renewal of your PR card.

4. What will be about my medical card ? Will I have to face any issue with this ? I have medical card issued on july'13.

As your status is "Permanent" so I don't think there will any issue on other area, only problem you can't leave/enter CA without you new PR card.

5. Any other probs I will have to face !?

I hope nothing but suggest to enter CA before expire your PR card and work out from inside CA for your new card and other area where you find any difficulties but it will not be issue on your PR status and it may delay for further process.

Wish you all the best..

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
Thansk Bhaiya , I understood . If your personal Int'l Card ( 99% BD people don't have ) then no doubt it is best option to pay , but third party card never good choice I think for RPRF or CIC pay .

Thanks again

SUSAN

Dhaka2014 said:
Susan,

Please read my post (just 2 post above this one). You will understand the difference between paying initial fees and RPRF fees by credit card.

AB0911

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/14
Nomination.....
30/09/14
AOR Received.
28/10/14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-06-2015
Interview........
probably waived
Passport Req..
04/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
CI_DREAM said:
Just received MR, RPRF, PCC and IMM 5669 request

;D ;D ;D ;D
Congrats Vaiya ,

Your patience paid off .

I have to keep my patience till now with application date 22/05/14. Do you know any other May applicant got MR recently. ?

Regards

AB0911

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
AB0911 said:
Congrats Vaiya ,

Your patience paid off .

Regards

AB0911
In Global SS another applicant of may-2014 name "MK2014" received MR and RPRF yesterday.

AB0911

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/14
Nomination.....
30/09/14
AOR Received.
28/10/14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-06-2015
Interview........
probably waived
Passport Req..
04/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
CI_DREAM said:
In Global SS another applicant of may-2014 name "MK2014" received MR and RPRF yesterday.
I am 0911 applicant with app date 22/05/14 .

I am wondering did any 0911 applicant got MR ?