Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Passport Req..
05 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 January 2012 (DM)
paulcanada74 said:
Dear Sumon

sorry but i'm not clear about ur post...

if ur wife doesn't accompany with u then just mention it in application form as non-accompany, u don't need to give any declaration...u can sponsor her later when u'll become PR...

but if u want to exclude her from ur application then u need to give declaration mentioning that u understand u would not be able to sponsor her in future...which means if she wants to go to canada later u can't help her anyway...if u need this sort of declaration plz pm me ur e-mail address i'll send u the format...but same time remember VO could ask for Interview in later stage to discuss the matter...u could go though OP 2 it's written clearly there what could be happened in such situation...

i know life is difficult journey and that's why we should try our best to make it simple...i'm not trying to giving u any advise it's ur life u know it better then anyone but just trying to say what i believe...
Dear Paulcanada74.

Situation has changed.My spouse is going to accompany me and i included her in my application.Actually some misunderstanding happend between us and problem has solved now.

Thanks for your post.I appreciate that.

Sumon

Sumon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
09 April 2010
AOR Received.
07 June 2010
File Transfer...
E-status: In process
Med's Request
05 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Passport Req..
05 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 January 2012 (DM)
jnathan said:
sumon

Tell us what happened. you want a notarized declaration to make that your spouse will not accompany you?
why would she do that?
Dear jnathan,

Situation has changed.My spouse is going to accompany me and i included her in my application.Actually some misunderstanding happend between us and problem has solved now.

Thanks for your post.I appreciate that.

Sumon

Sumon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
09 April 2010
AOR Received.
07 June 2010
File Transfer...
E-status: In process
Med's Request
05 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Passport Req..
05 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 January 2012 (DM)
Dear jnathan,paulcanada74 and all other BD applicants,

I am planning to send fees for my Spouse to include her in my application.

Is HSBC from Dhaka is okay to send a bank draft to the Singapore VO in favour of "receiver general for Canada"?

Thanks to all.

Sumon

paulcanada74

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumon said:
Dear jnathan,paulcanada74 and all other BD applicants,

I am planning to send fees for my Spouse to include her in my application.

Is HSBC from Dhaka is okay to send a bank draft to the Singapore VO in favour of "receiver general for Canada"?

Thanks to all.

Sumon
Happy to hear that...

yeap HSBC will be fine.

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Dear Friend,
I applied to CIC on 26 November 2010 (application received), NOC: 0631 from London (visa office).
But unfortunately I haven't received any acknowledgement yet. Can you please give me
any idea regarding CIC reply that why it taking long time or I have to wait more time.
Thanks
Biborno

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
Hi, all deshi friends,
Is there any MR?

letina

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
Hi it seems that Singapore VO has NOT issued any more MR since last month (and only for those that have been in pending status for very long time), some people received email reply when enquire on status that they have reached quota of this year and waiting for instruction from parliament, given the current election in May, this may not be untill June or July this year that they will start sending MR again. If anyone receive MR during this period, pls kindly share the info, thanks a lot

S

shaon31

letina said:
Hi it seems that Singapore VO has NOT issued any more MR since last month (and only for those that have been in pending status for very long time), some people received email reply when enquire on status that they have reached quota of this year and waiting for instruction from parliament, given the current election in May, this may not be untill June or July this year that they will start sending MR again. If anyone receive MR during this period, pls kindly share the info, thanks a lot
Is it so? where did you get this information? If this is true then I am getting to be worried for the others!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Many professionals are now looking for jobs in Canada and getting failed.
at the moment CIC does not want to make the problem intensified by issuing more residency.
They are going slow, actually very slow. Their economy is at standstill. no good news of creation of jobs in a significant number. I heard this quota issue as well. seems true.

Ziaul

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August,2010
AOR Received.
PER on 24Nov,2010
File Transfer...
February2,2011
Med's Request
9 Janu, received 14 January, 2013
Med's Done....
17 January, 2013; Arrived to Phillipine 22.1.2013
Interview........
04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
Dear,
Singapore VO start sending MR and already 4 Post June applicant got , including 1 of them is Bangladeshi. That very person is Dr. Roy who got MR yesterday.
So, be patient for further processing.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Ziaul

General Physician is a thrust sector and this there is a huge shortage of doctors in Canada. some other professions of in this list is Pharmacists, Architects, Nurses.

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
letina said:
Although I only rely on official declaration, I logically support this information. During 2010, I think number of applicants(Pre 26 June) were simply double than 2009. It is highly possible that they have already issue VISA near quota of 2011 (2,50,000 approximately... I forgot actual figure). So, It is not surprising that those professions (including mine) are already flooded will be willingly delayed by VO until further instruction from Canadian Govt and the decision can only come from new govt (June/July). However, those status are in progress and docs review completed are supposed to get MR sooner or later. But it is quite uncertain for the professions which are not in demand in Canadian Job market. I think VO are in perplexed situation. They can neither reject all applications saying lame excuses nor can give visa to all pending applicants. VOs are not supposed to be extremely busy at this moment because only 10K applications received from new 29 profession list and backlog should be reduced by this time. I can blame the point calculation system which allow some applicants cross 67 even without IELTS!!!

I am not frustrating other applicants and not pessimistic about PR. Hopefully, all of us will get it. Only we need to keep patience and do our normal activity. We should not stop any future planning for only dreaming about Canada. We can also try to different countries ( if opportunity there or will come ) for PR, studies, jobs etc or others can simply concentrate on to improve their career here. I believe, viewers of this forum are well qualified and our aim is not to leave our country anyway but to live a good life anywhere. This is my personal opinion.

S

shaon31

prince56k said:
Although I only rely on official declaration, I logically support this information. During 2010, I think number of applicants(Pre 26 June) were simply double than 2009. It is highly possible that they have already issue VISA near quota of 2011 (2,50,000 approximately... I forgot actual figure). So, It is not surprising that those professions (including mine) are already flooded will be willingly delayed by VO until further instruction from Canadian Govt and the decision can only come from new govt (June/July). However, those status are in progress and docs review completed are supposed to get MR sooner or later. But it is quite uncertain for the professions which are not in demand in Canadian Job market. I think VO are in perplexed situation. They can neither reject all applications saying lame excuses nor can give visa to all pending applicants. VOs are not supposed to be extremely busy at this moment because only 10K applications received from new 29 profession list and backlog should be reduced by this time. I can blame the point calculation system which allow some applicants cross 67 even without IELTS!!!

I am not frustrating other applicants and not pessimistic about PR. Hopefully, all of us will get it. Only we need to keep patience and do our normal activity. We should not stop any future planning for only dreaming about Canada. We can also try to different countries ( if opportunity there or will come ) for PR, studies, jobs etc or others can simply concentrate on to improve their career here. I believe, viewers of this forum are well qualified and our aim is not to leave our country anyway but to live a good life anywhere. This is my personal opinion.
Couldn't agree more !!! Yes you are right obviously.

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
You Sir, are a brilliant man, thanks for sharing such a wonderful message and I definitely appreciate it and agree with you 100%.

ekram787

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Unknown
Category........
Visa Office......
None
App. Filed.......
None
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
Biborno said:
Dear Friend,
I applied to CIC on 26 November 2010 (application received), NOC: 0631 from London (visa office).
But unfortunately I haven't received any acknowledgement yet. Can you please give me
any idea regarding CIC reply that why it taking long time or I have to wait more time.
Thanks
Biborno
Dear Biborno,

London VO is quite a bit slow at this moment. You may have to wait for few weeks!

Hope for the best!

Regards,
ekram787