+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear shaon

thanks. i have just added some ides to your valuable post and suggestions for SAB123.its us, we see the light of hope amid frustration at every level. we, as a nation, hopeful and sanguine in nature and we expect some changes will take place in the coming days.

remain blessed.
imu

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
i'm waiting for 2nd AOR. God knows when it will arrive? or may b arrived and with such terrible post men now!!

S

shaon31

SamDhaka said:
i'm waiting for 2nd AOR. God knows when it will arrive? or may b arrived and with such terrible post men now!!
Keep a good relation with the post man of your area. I did so! If the Visa officer sends through registered mail, there is so little chance that the postman will not deliver it to you. I kept a good relation with the Post man who serves in my area; I gave him speed money with every successful (!!!) mail delivery at my home coming from the Canadian Immigration office, and there was a very BIG smile on his face (???)

There is so little chance of misplacing your docs / AOR, as I have got all the letters (from 2nd AOR to the PPR, as I have got the 1st AOR by e-mail) by registered mail. Those were registered from the Singapore Visa office. Though I have heard from few forum members that they haven't received through registered mail, may be it depends on the Visa officer who is sending your letter.

Regards
--
Shaon

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
Shac said:
Here comes the full story. We travelled by emirates airlines upto LHR and then by Air Canada to YYZ. We were 4 persons. We got 8 pcs of baggage of 23 kg each + 4 pcs of hand trolley 7 kg each. If you have excess weights make one suitcase 32 kg and others 23 kg. For this extra 9 kg you'll have to pay 44 dollars to emirates at boarding. Ticket costs us around BDT 260,000. We were carrying good amount of cash with us and we had some arrangements in airport so didn't have to face any problem. But my experience says never try to hide money in your body. Keep them in your hand bag or trolley covered/packed with carbon paper or black garbage bag (black polythene). From Dhaka to Dubai it was a 5.5 hour flight. Transit in DXB was for 3 hrs. But from Dhaka flight was delayed for 1 hr. so we didn't have to wait in DXB much. From dxb to lhr flight was for 7 hrs. Here our transit was less than 2 hrs and we missed vncviewer here as their transit was 5 hrs. so after landing we quickly went for security checking and couldn't wait for them. We were not carrying any liquid or gel in our hand luggage. You'll have to remove your jacket, belt and shoes only while passing through the security gate. LHR security check also went very smooth. They showed a very friendly attitude. They were appreciating kids, chatting with them. We heard from a few ppl that LHR security is almost harassment. But it was not like that for us at all. After security checking and before boarding in plane there were another check of passports and visas. Then our journey started in Air Canada for YYZ. This flight was for 8 hrs. We were supposed to land at 13.10 local time but the plane landed at 12.30. We went to immigration and showed our passport and a declaration card that were given to us in the flight and we filled it in flight. The officer asked us how much money we are carrying and wrote it in the card. Then he directed us to another room. There we submitted our passport, landing paper and declaration card. The lady asked us to wait in the waiting area until she calls us. Then she called us and took my husband's signature in his landing paper and in the kids landing paper and my one in my landing paper. Our address was given in the declaration card and she confirmed that PR card will be posted to that address. Then she directed us to a booth where another lady gave us some brochures and child tax benefit form and there were another booth from where we were given materials related to employment in Canada (I haven't go through the materials yet so I'm still not confirm what material we received from the second booth). Then we went downstairs to baggage claim area. We had a total of 4 suitcases, 4 cartons, 3 hand trolleys, one back pack and one laptop bag. So we took help of porter. That cost us 20 CAD. The porter took us to the custom area. Custom officer asked whether we have any goods to follow, if we are carrying any meat or cigarette and how much money we are carrying with us. He didn't bother to check our luggage or money and showed the exit door. We came out from the airport at 13.30 local time. Our relatives were waiting outside for us. Weather was -4 (feels like -8) by evening it dropped to feels like – 18. next two days we rested at home and went to some nearby shopping mall. On Monday we went to service Canada for sin card and opened our bank account in TD. Weather is improving from today. Hopefully will admit the kids in school by next week.
Many thnx.
But one matter u didn't disclosed How much u tokk with u & BD IMO s facing and solution.If u share with us we would take preparation regarding the matter. Did IMO BD Checked or asked about how much u have?What did u do?
Tosher

Sab123

Dec 8, 2010
Hi,

Thank you all for your answers. I need one clarification though. If the Immigration Office send me the decision by e-mail and if I take the printout and present it to them, will they hand over the passport? I know it's a strtch, but is it possible?

Thank you again!

S

shaon31

Sab123 said:
Hi,

Thank you all for your answers. I need one clarification though. If the Immigration Office send me the decision by e-mail and if I take the printout and present it to them, will they hand over the passport? I know it's a strtch, but is it possible?

Thank you again!
I am not sure about it. Ask them to keep the Canadian High Commission office Bangladesh in the CC: of that e-mail. May be that will do in your case.

Regards
--
Shaon

K

katoky

Sab123 said:
Hi,

Thank you again!
Danger!

Plz,dont try to do any correspondence with IO right now! It could go against u if ur visa is not issued yet!
Ur next correspondence ll be from chc dhaka,not from chc singapore/IO
CHC Dhaka ll send u a letter which ll b registered with acknowledgement. So, there is very slim/I'd say 'no' chance to do anything wrong with ur letter...
may b the letter is not yet to ur postman...

Nonetheless, u may call them(chc dhaka) after 6 weeks(time line is 6 to 8 weeks) and explain the issue..definitely, they'd take perfect action...
hope this ll help

katoky

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
Dear All,
Is there any one, who send his/her full documents in August,10 and gets MR??
Rana

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srana said:
Dear All,
Is there any one, who send his/her full documents in August,10 and gets MR??
Rana
I am afraid that there might be none after July,10 who got MR except any special cases such as an employment offer or something like this. I am closely watching other forums also and haven't find anyone till now.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-documents-sent-in-august-or-september-2010-fsw-t49070.795.html

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
got my AOR yesterday, Postman delivered at my place perfectly. Letter dated Mar 23, 2011

Happy happy...:)

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Could you recognize that Canadian dollar price is increasing day by day ? Is it make any effect on the " Proof of Fund " ? Seniors please make comment on this.

Robin

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......