Waived
Passport Req..
Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
dear all,

"We received your application for permanent residence on June 7, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 6, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Singapore office. They are pending review."

this is what I see in my application status!

Anyone has any idea how long more will it take?

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
prince56k said:
Although I only rely on official declaration, I logically support this information. During 2010, I think number of applicants(Pre 26 June) were simply double than 2009. It is highly possible that they have already issue VISA near quota of 2011 (2,50,000 approximately... I forgot actual figure). So, It is not surprising that those professions (including mine) are already flooded will be willingly delayed by VO until further instruction from Canadian Govt and the decision can only come from new govt (June/July). However, those status are in progress and docs review completed are supposed to get MR sooner or later. But it is quite uncertain for the professions which are not in demand in Canadian Job market. I think VO are in perplexed situation. They can neither reject all applications saying lame excuses nor can give visa to all pending applicants. VOs are not supposed to be extremely busy at this moment because only 10K applications received from new 29 profession list and backlog should be reduced by this time. I can blame the point calculation system which allow some applicants cross 67 even without IELTS!!!

I am not frustrating other applicants and not pessimistic about PR. Hopefully, all of us will get it. Only we need to keep patience and do our normal activity. We should not stop any future planning for only dreaming about Canada. We can also try to different countries ( if opportunity there or will come ) for PR, studies, jobs etc or others can simply concentrate on to improve their career here. I believe, viewers of this forum are well qualified and our aim is not to leave our country anyway but to live a good life anywhere. This is my personal opinion.
Dear prince,
Thanks for your Idea sharing. I am wondering that I have applied as a financial Manager and heard that this profession has been flooded over canada. Do you have any idea about that?

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srana said:
Dear prince,
Thanks for your Idea sharing. I am wondering that I have applied as a financial Manager and heard that this profession has been flooded over canada. Do you have any idea about that?
I don't have any official or authentic data but as per my observation I can say that a)Teachers(school/College/Uni/Vocational) b)Financial Auditors and Accountants; Financial Managers c)IT Professionals are the leading applicants during 2008-2010. Hence, more than 50% of total applications during this period are supposed to be dominated by these professions. I may miss one or two other leading professions because I can't recall 38 profession's list at this moment.

Reasons behind mentioning these three categories are:
1. There are more than 2.5 billion people in south Asian and similar developing/poor countries. Here, lots of schools/colleges/universities are available and hence, number of teachers are high.
2. Finance & Account job responsibilities ( not the designation ) can be easily matched by so many people.
3. During 1996-2002 , IT field boomed which attracted many top students to choose their Field of study in IT area and many of them became mature for applying as PR.
4. MBA/MS degree fees are cheaper in these area and almost all of these applicants have full 25 points in education, 21 points in work experience, 10 points for age.

Professionals of these areas requested to not to take it personally. Positive site is, Canada already issued lots of visa in these professions despite of not having much job vacancies during recession and high unemployment rate. Hopefully, they will do for the rest :) Again, this is only my view. We have nothing to do but to be optimistic, calm n cool. Do not allure by the newspapers advertisement that they can expedite the processing of pre 26/6 applications ( saw in today's prothom alo ) which is impossible unless you have a job offer or wed to a Canadian citizen.

mua

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-December-2009
Doc's Request.
22-February-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 10-March-2010
File Transfer...
5-March-2010
Med's Request
27-09-2010
Med's Done....
12-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2010
LANDED..........
Not yet decided
Dear All

Anyone have journey experience about PIA airlines to Dhaka to Toronto? It's have a huge amount of difference regard price with others. If anyone have bitter or batter experience lets share.

regards
mua

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
azaman said:
dear all,

"We received your application for permanent residence on June 7, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 6, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Singapore office. They are pending review."

this is what I see in my application status!

Anyone has any idea how long more will it take?
Dear AZaman,

My ecas is also showing the exact message that u got for the last 6 months. Just pray to god that in few weeks it might change by the grace of Allah. Nobody can assure you right now how much it will take to change into in process..

Just keep praying bro..cheers...

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azaman said:
dear all,"We received your application for permanent residence on June 7, 2010.
dear azman

your case status seems that they are reviewing your supporting documents and possibly making a cross-check in all documents. not a verification yet . if all documents are in a good order of requirement , they they will start processing your case.if the VO find any discrepancy, then they may request additional documents .in my case it took 3 months to reach "in process" since the status "received by the visa office . hopefully your case may reach "in process" soon.
best of luck
imu

manji

Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Catagory 1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied Oct 2010
AOR Received.
AOR Jan 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 2011
LANDED..........
Lets See
Ziaul said:
Dear,
Singapore VO start sending MR and already 4 Post June applicant got , including 1 of them is Bangladeshi. That very person is Dr. Roy who got MR yesterday.
So, be patient for further processing.
Dear Ziaul vai/Dr. Ray and the seniors,

My wife is a post june applicant (applied in Sep 2010) and received her MR and RPRF on 1st April. She was also asked to provide FBI clearence as me and my wife was there for a visit(although it was less than 4 months). For that they asked me to take finger print from local police and send it to FBI office in Virginia and then once the reply from FBI is received bu us, we are to forard it to Singapore VO(all this has to be done in 50 days). I know that Dr. Ray got the same request and I also read sometime back that he did the finger printing from CID office in Malibagh Dhaka. Can anyone tell me how exactly its done and how long did it take for them to get the reply from FBI?

Also, what indentifications should I send to FBI beside the finger prints and forwarding letter?

PlS PLS help us out.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashique_tas said:
Dear AZaman,

My ecas is also showing the exact message that u got for the last 6 months. Just pray to god that in few weeks it might change by the grace of Allah. Nobody can assure you right now how much it will take to change into in process..

Just keep praying bro..cheers...
Thanks for sharing.....hopefully out case will be in process soon.......after you.....Pray for us as well.........

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:
dear azman

your case status seems that they are reviewing your supporting documents and possibly making a cross-check in all documents. not a verification yet . if all documents are in a good order of requirement , they they will start processing your case.if the VO find any discrepancy, then they may request additional documents .in my case it took 3 months to reach "in process" since the status "received by the visa office . hopefully your case may reach "in process" soon.
best of luck
imu
Dear imu

I have also the similar time line as Azaman. full docs sent to S. Vo in early November and already 5 months is over ecas status showing
" they are pending review"

Total processing time almost 10 months is over and still even did not get the MR call.

now the question is , how they will be PENDING REVIEW Shocked

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
mua

PIA's Pakistan to Toronto route is a popular one to Pakistanis.
Pakistan is a big ally of the west and they get good incentive on fuel and can operate its flight at such a lower fare. How much is the fare your agent is offering you 1 way and round trip? Have you checked on China Eastern/China Southern/Turkish/Emirates?

prince56K

You reiterated my thoughts and wrote down what I have been saying over the months in various threads of this forum. you did say the right thing !

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teaspoon said:
Dear imu

I have also the similar time line as Azaman. full docs sent to S. Vo in early November and already 5 months is over ecas status showing
" they are pending review"

Total processing time almost 10 months is over and still even did not get the MR call.

now the question is , how they will be PENDING REVIEW Shocked

I send full documents on last of August 2010, total processing time 8 months gone after send full documents, still ecas status showing " they are pending review" :p :p

mua

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-December-2009
Doc's Request.
22-February-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 10-March-2010
File Transfer...
5-March-2010
Med's Request
27-09-2010
Med's Done....
12-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2010
LANDED..........
Not yet decided
jnathan said:
mua

PIA's Pakistan to Toronto route is a popular one to Pakistanis.
Pakistan is a big ally of the west and they get good incentive on fuel and can operate its flight at such a lower fare. How much is the fare your agent is offering you 1 way and round trip? Have you checked on China Eastern/China Southern/Turkish/Emirates?

prince56K

You reiterated my thoughts and wrote down what I have been saying over the months in various threads of this forum. you did say the right thing !
Thanks for your reply.
I haven't checked China airlines but Turkish/Emirates fare is almost double then PIA. I can't imagine. That's why a little bit worry that such fare how they could survive and what would be the service quality.

mua

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teaspoon said:
dear

sometimes the time line changes and it take a bit long time in processing . the time line "6-12" months works for smooth case processing. now-a-days , it is seen in some cases where they took 5 months or more for reviewing documents and requesting additional documents . so nothing to be worried about time line . the detail" they are pending review" do not show the real timeline of case processing and it is not that the case is stuck for rejection. please mind it that the c-cas do not read the updated status of your case processing . i mean it in positive sense.to get MR , first an applicant reaches "in process" status from "reviewing the case " and then the VOs issue MR. give the visa officer another month to see some changes in your case . wait and see what happens next.

wish you best of luck.
imu

K

katoky

HI,
DEAR BRO & SIS ..
I JUST GOT THE STATUS "DECISION MADE"...
PLZ AMAR JONNO SHOBAI DOA KORBEN

KATOKY

SBD

Mar 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2005
Doc's Request.
novenber 2009
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
July 1010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
only almighty Ishwar knows
Have anybody sent medical report in july,10 but not got passport requist from cic singapore? pls response.:)