Final:

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2021/01/11 XXXXXX
Created By: XXXXXX
Updated Date: 2021/01/11 XXXXXXX
Updated By: XXXXXXX
Restricted: No Label: E
EE Eligibility Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2020-10-25_XXXXXXX PA: XXXXXXX - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation. __________________________________ A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 72 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - PA Meds - Re-evaluation Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 478 CRS points minimum score for round: 476 CRS score at application (APR): 478 Total CRS Points Assessed: 478 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with XXXXXXXXXXX, edoc# XXXXXXXXX

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application ----------------------------------- FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - Passed, Valid until: 2021-03-26, Meds re-evaluation required PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more ____________________________________ WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-10-25 Primary Occupation: NOC 21XX EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Computer Applications 2016-06 to 2020-10 - Full Stack Developer (NOC: XXXX) - at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - eDoc# XXXXX - Letter dated 2020-09-10 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of X,XX,XXX INR - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 4 years and 5 months. CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and 5 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3 + year(s) ___________________________________ _ WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5 year(s), 13 FSW Points SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $XXXXXX - CAD $XXXXXX as per Bank XXXXXXXX statement at 2020-10-01; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 960

---------

Based on the above notes, is it a good idea for me to quit my job and find another one? I don't get on with my manager at all and the only reason I am stuck with this job is because of the immigration process. I am worried that If I quit, my manager might deny my work experience if people from IRCC call.

How likely is it that they will review my employment details again?

I would really appreciate your input @legalfalcon for the above question. Please help a brother out :)
The note here is from a case processing agent, signifying that your GCMS notes are recommended passed. These notes will be reviewed by an offer and a final determination on your eligibility will be done. To see how your notes will look like, see #4,004

As regards your employment, after you submit your application, it is locked and you can change your job. Whether IRCC will verify by calling, will depend on a case by case basis.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I think if our eligibility is passed that means all the documents which we submitted have been verified
I don't think they will enquire about your work write now
Mine also has same case
Even I want to quit my job but stuck due to immigration case
My aor is june 2020
From where you applied gcsm notes???

When you request GCMS notes, you can request them from IRCC or CBSA. In 2019-2020, 49% of requests filed with IRCC were delayed.

The information you get from IRCC and CBSA is the same, and CBSA is more responsive. To read on CBSA vs. IRCC and how to request GCMS notes from cBSA, see https://bit.ly/3pLNEeB

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes the letter includes salary, the agent confirms this In the comment above. This makes the next comment of ‘letter confirms salary of N/A’ even more confusing.
Thanks again for your experienced response to my GCMS issue, it is truly appreciated.

The cRS only falls when they are unable to verify any criteria for which you claimed points. However, the note by an agent is not final and this is why you have RR, and an officer will make a final determination.

See #4,004

Reactions: obazi

NyashaZim

Jun 20, 2018
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Central Intake Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2020
Doc's Request.
14-04-2020
Thank you kindly! @legalfalcon
Is Criminality combined with Security or they are assessed separately after eligibility is passed? I have read both articles but am still a little confused.
What would triaged mean and is 'IN' another officer? Apologies for so many questions Sir. I just want to understand:)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 994371

The note here is from a case processing agent, signifying that your GCMS notes are recommended passed. These notes will be reviewed by an offer and a final determination on your eligibility will be done. To see how your notes will look like, see #4,004

As regards your employment, after you submit your application, it is locked and you can change your job. Whether IRCC will verify by calling, will depend on a case by case basis.

Thank you for replying.

Looks like I am stuck for a few months more :(

From the notes I saw that there was a due date for my file:

Will this be a good time to order my next set of notes?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for replying.

Looks like I am stuck for a few months more :(

From the notes I saw that there was a due date for my file:

Will this be a good time to order my next set of notes?
The due date is insignificant, and is a system generated date. Most applications stay pending way past the due date and others are processed way before it.

With the current processing time frame, wait for 8-12 weeks before request another set of notes. If you request GCMS notes too soon, you may just end up getting the same information that you had in the last one.

D

Deleted member 994371

The due date is insignificant, and is a system generated date. Most applications stay pending way past the due date and others are processed way before it.

With the current processing time frame, wait for 8-12 weeks before request another set of notes. If you request GCMS notes too soon, you may just end up getting the same information that you had in the last one.

I guess all I can do is now call at the end of every month and hope that security is started. If it is then that means my eligibility is conclusively passed.

I am not in a hurry to get to Canada. I just want that employer verification thing done and over with so that I can sleep easy at night.

Thank you again for your time.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I guess all I can do is now call at the end of every month and hope that security is started. If it is then that means my eligibility is conclusively passed.

I am not in a hurry to get to Canada. I just want that employer verification thing done and over with so that I can sleep easy at night.

Thank you again for your time.
In many cases eligibility is conclusively passed, but security is not initiated, which is becoming more common lately. Instead of rely on asking if security has started, just send webforms or call and ask specifically if eligibility is passed.

To read on webforms, see https://bit.ly/2Mcchn4

Naxwell

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hello guys, I want to order notes from thegcmsonline website, can I order cbsa notes from them,

I heard cbsa notes to know about my pr application or the advanced gcms?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
The winner of the 2020 Code of Silence Award ?

The award recognizes outstanding achievement in government secrecy
The intent of the Code of Silence Awards is to call public attention to government or publicly funded agencies that work hard to hide information to which the public has a right under access to information legislation.

North Bay wins 2020 Code of Silence Award

North Bay has been named as the recipient of the 2020 Code of Silence Award for outstanding achievement in government secrecy in the municipal category.

The Code of Silence Awards are presented annually by The Canadian Association of Journalists, the Centre for Free Expression at Ryerson University, News Media Canada and Canadian Journalists for Free Expression.

The city is being recognized because of repeated efforts to circumvent basic transparency and accountability measures expected of democratic governments, organizers say. Among the “laundry list” of concerns brought to the attention of the Code of Silence jury were:

• How the city failed to explain why a former chief administrative officer was paid more than $200,000 for doing little work

• How a marketing arm of the city awarded a $1.2-million contract to a company, with little oversight, that had run the past three campaigns of Mayor Al McDonald

• How the city has spent more than $60,000 in legal fees to block any information going public about North Bay Hydro’s purchase of Espanola Hydro.

Read more at https://www.nugget.ca/news/north-bay-wins-2020-code-of-silence-award

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
How long are the GCMS notes request taking these days? Is it still 30 - 40 days or are they delayed? I read somewhere that they are taking about 90 days or more to respond?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
How long are the GCMS notes request taking these days? Is it still 30 - 40 days or are they delayed? I read somewhere that they are taking about 90 days or more to respond?
It's almost as good as coin toss whether you will receive your GCMS file in 30 days or if it's going to take far longer (Some/one GCMS provider has disproportionately been receiving 90 day extensions, so beware from where you request)

This is based off stats from IRCC see
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/documents/pdf/english/corporate/publications-manuals/atip-2019-2020-en.pdf

CBSA on other hand has a better track; review this detailed comparison for requesting Gcms Notes from IRCC vs CBSA https://bit.ly/34nuJPu that others are quoting from

Reactions: Hchadda

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Coming soon to a post near you ....

The Ballad of a Busted Byrd

Busting myths, falsehoods, misinformation and more... 1 post at a time