Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
How long does a security check usually take?

Galsam

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon @Immigration_guru
I recently received the GCMS note I ordered, kindly assist in reviewing it. File was moved from CIO to a LVO where the VO recommended interview

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Recommend Interview
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:

Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:

Final:

REVIEW TYPE: A11.2-CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION:......REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2019-04-12 I have reviewed this application based up on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:*..Review REQUIRED by Officer***
•••Please Review information regarding Visa refusal in notes
R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria- FSW POINTS:REVIEW REQUIRED
R76: Selection Criteria- FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: NOT ALL VALID*****PA-Current medical status :In Progress PNP NOMINATION:- Province of Nomination:Alberta.- PNC#. liilllll S.-Province matches current residence:Yes.-Case
Type: Economic Case.-Schedule 4 on file:Yes.---------------------
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) CRS points minimum score for round: CRS score at application(APR): Total CRS Points Assessed: EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S)PROVIDED
WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Foreign Project and Event Manager (NOC: 1221) fort•J
Master's Degree, CIVIL ENGINEERING R75 (2(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION :NOC 1221 Administrative Officers Limited eDoc # 308 R75 (2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT Dated:2019-03-28 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC-REVIEW REQUIRED---------------------FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW score at ITA:70 IMin required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 59 R76 (1) (8) SETTLEMENT FUNDS:CAD $MIA Verified by statement from: STTC ,Date:2019-06-26, showing CAD$1$ 'Family of 1 requires CAD$12669 PNP Triage: Refer to IR Family

Composition:NO CONCERNS PA(

BJ007

Nov 10, 2019
Guys,

Who knows if a person who just landed with CORP can order GCMS notes through ATIP for another person right away? Or without PR card it is not possible?

NorHisense

Dec 30, 2019
@legalfalcon Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Thanks for this super useful information. They are very useful. Thanks A LOT.

I just got my AB PNP and going to apply for PR. I want to get my study permit application file and notes from 5 years ago for cross checking. My laptop got hacked, and lost every thing. Through reading this forum and threads, it seems like the paper file is going to be destroyed after a period of time, if that was true, am I still able to get physical file back through ATIP?

Because I lost application number on my study permit, do I have other manners to apply for physical file and note for my study permit application?

thanks for your time, appreciate

Tasirmans

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hi everybody!
Our MP suggested we don’t get gcms notes as every time that is done all application processing stops and they take the file out of its natural queue to produce the notes thus delaying the whole process. Is this true? thanks for any ideas on this matter... ours is a Outland spousal sponsorship with pa’s application being processed in Cairo, app received June 2018

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everybody!
Our MP suggested we don’t get gcms notes as every time that is done all application processing stops and they take the file out of its natural queue to produce the notes thus delaying the whole process. Is this true? thanks for any ideas on this matter... ours is a Outland spousal sponsorship with pa’s application being processed in Cairo, app received June 2018
It's not true.

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello everyone,
Could you please tell me hie long does it take to get the notes?!
For me its about 115 days and whenever i asked my agent to follow up it, she said that she didnt receive anything. I ordered it on september
I reapplied my visa for second time on november and got rejected. This time i need my notes to reapply after I receive my admission after holidays.
Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Hello everyone,
Could you please tell me hie long does it take to get the notes?!
For me its about 115 days and whenever i asked my agent to follow up it, she said that she didnt receive anything. I ordered it on september
I reapplied my visa for second time on november and got rejected. This time i need my notes to reapply after I receive my admission after holidays.
Thanks in advance for your kind help.
it normally takes me about 4-5 weeks to get my notes

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi everybody!
Actually no one here can tell you if this true or not but if MP said that you should take it seriously. Maybe when MP office contact CIC the agent over the phone noted that there are many GCMS notes were requested by you so told MP office to tell you that. From my opinion, I believe the applicant should request GCMS notes when the application passes the average timeline to check what going on with the application but no need to keeping request each month and use GCMS as query about the application.To check the application current status, It’s better to call IRCC call center or sending email to VO for overseas applicants.

Tasirmans

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Actually no one here can tell you if this true or not but if MP said that you should take it seriously. Maybe when MP office contact CIC the agent over the phone noted that there are many GCMS notes were requested by you so told MP office to tell you that. From my opinion, I believe the applicant should request GCMS notes when the application passes the average timeline to check what going on with the application but no need to keeping request each month and use GCMS as query about the application.To check the application current status, It’s better to call IRCC call center or sending email to VO for overseas applicants.
Nobody is applying each month... our application is way overdue and last time we applied for the notes was in June and received them in August. It’s just something that MP said that made me wonder if it’s worth taking the application out of the queue if that’s what really happens. Webforms goes unanswered from Cairo and MP could get same answer that we got back in October the one time VO actually bothered to write a one liner along the lines of “we are working on your application as hard as in the rest of them”. So not much use from MP or the other ways of finding out ...

Nfissa

Apr 24, 2019
Hi Sir,

Need your help to know the RR reason according to my notes :

The agent put :

1. Languages : English IELTS: Failed ( for me as a primary applicant).

French TEF : Failed ( for my husband).

what does it mean please ?

akilot

Aug 20, 2019
@legalfalcon Hi,

I submitted my wife documents through CSE for addition in my profile as we got married post submission of application.
Post this there has been no reply from IRCC or delhi immigration office. Its been 4 months still my wife's details have not been added in the file and its been 13 months since I filed my profile.
When I asked for GCMS notes IRCC has asked for additional 90 days for providing the same apart from the 30 days regular processing time.
Will there be any issue in my case ??
Also paid the application fee of my wife few days back as I didn't know the process and had raised CSE query for same where the IRCC helped me with the process.

Please help me with why there is delay of 120 days for my GCMS and is it a normal case for such situations??

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
@legalfalcon @Immigration_guru
I recently received the GCMS note I ordered, kindly assist in reviewing it. File was moved from CIO to a LVO where the VO recommended interview

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Recommend Interview
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:

Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:

Final:

REVIEW TYPE: A11.2-CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION:......REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2019-04-12 I have reviewed this application based up on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:*..Review REQUIRED by Officer***
•••Please Review information regarding Visa refusal in notes
R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria- FSW POINTS:REVIEW REQUIRED
R76: Selection Criteria- FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: NOT ALL VALID*****PA-Current medical status :In Progress PNP NOMINATION:- Province of Nomination:Alberta.- PNC#. liilllll S.-Province matches current residence:Yes.-Case
Type: Economic Case.-Schedule 4 on file:Yes.---------------------
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) CRS points minimum score for round: CRS score at application(APR): Total CRS Points Assessed: EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S)PROVIDED
WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Foreign Project and Event Manager (NOC: 1221) fort•J
Master's Degree, CIVIL ENGINEERING R75 (2(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION :NOC 1221 Administrative Officers Limited eDoc # 308 R75 (2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT Dated:2019-03-28 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC-REVIEW REQUIRED---------------------FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW score at ITA:70 IMin required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 59 R76 (1) (8) SETTLEMENT FUNDS:CAD $MIA Verified by statement from: STTC ,Date:2019-06-26, showing CAD$1$ 'Family of 1 requires CAD$12669 PNP Triage: Refer to IR Family

Composition:NO CONCERNS PA(
Hi there, did you order your notes through the recommended website, getgcms.com?

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Has anyone used getgcms.com and can recommend it please?