+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

2pac

Aug 7, 2017
Hello everyone.

I have posted my concern to various threads on this website.
But not a single response from anyone. Can someone please let know if you have any inputs...

I applied for EE on 29 June 2017. After 6 months of waiting without any updates ( except medical clearance) that ended on 30 Dec 2017, I applied for GCMS on 9 January 2018. I received GCMS reply on 7 Feb which says Passed in all the criteria and final status is Approved.

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete.
Other Reqs:
Final: APPROVED

GCMS Notes:
The latest Note no 1. Date 30.11.2017...Says ....2nd RFV letter sent via email. Last Reminder to comply within 30 days.

Note no 2. Dated 06.09.2017 Says...
New Delhi RFV letter sent via email. Print queue and secondary office changed to New Delhi.

I have not received any communication via email from Cic on this...

It's been almost 5 months since RFV sent to secondary office and over 2 months since reminder to comply.

Hence I applied thru webform at Ottawa and Delhi and now awaiting revert which might take 10 days.
Also in the CGMS Notes, it clearly shows the information to be printed on the VISA (like VISA Validity Date, Name and Code, information about type of Visa etc).

Has anyone been in this situation?
Current status on my Cic account is... Application in Progress.

I thank you in advance for your time.

Regards
Diwakar
Hi mate, I’m in the same boat. My GCMS notes show that my application has been approved and the rfv sent to Manila office since December 8th, 2017. But I still didn’t receive the e-mail. I’ve sent them an email, but they reply saying that I’m still in the six months processing timeline so they can’t give me an answer. How did you manage your case ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legal Falcon, the day (feb 16) after I submitted my GCMS note.. the document status changed from ' we are reviewing the documents you provided' to 'We do not need any additional documents'. Is this a change that is expected? Or is it because they changed it irrespective of GCMS notes?
This has no relation with GCMS. Such changes keep happening and have no relevance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi
My Application Info
FSWO
London Visa Office
eAPR/ARO Nov 2017

I have received my GCMS notes below

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT*** Lock-in Date: - EE FSW

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information
contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

A11.2: Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS Appears Met
FSW points total: 68 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 439 CRS points minimum score
for round: 433 CRS score at application (APR): 439 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained
points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Foreign Work Experience with
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): PA: NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

FAMILY
COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriagesIcI partners No declared children
MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: Primary Occupation: NOC 2147 Computer Engineers (Except Software
Engineers) EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree:
Systems; Bachelor's Degree:
2147) - at appears to confirm employment in declared
occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead
statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of
Letter confirms fuIIItime employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 1 month. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 1 month.
FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s)

WORK
EXPERIENCE: 1 year, 9 FSW Points
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 1 requires CAD $12 300
NOTES: 2
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. MIN.SCORE: 433 CRS SCORE: 439 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI
Review Notes For Representative: Does NOT have Representative Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI:
Yes Client Fees: Verified -LANGUAGES- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold
Verified Document's set for Review: CLIENT INFO-JUDICIAL REVIEWS, COURT ORDERS -EDUCATION-
Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site
ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as MASTER'S DEGREE AND BACHELOR'S
DEGREE (FOUR YEARS) Foreign credential provided -POLICE CERTIFICATE- Primary Applicant 1-
T ’ ‘ T ’ ” police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK
Recommendation: REVIEW REQUIRED -AGE- Applicant's age reviewed and Changed from ITA to e-APR
Statutory Details located in separate GCMS note.

THE SETTLEMENT FUNDS,The story for settlement funds goes as
i had to relocate to my home country and it took a while to open bank account,I transferred CAD16000 in Aug 2017 to my bank account from my sibling's bank account and provided the scans of his bank cheque ,letter headed bank statement,certificate of maintenance,gift deed on the standard lawyer issued page confirming the date fo transfer,bank reference numbers,cheque number,my brother's six months salary slips,passport scan for proof of relationship,on my end i submitted account maintenance certificate,confirmation its free from any loan etc,bank statement from account opening till 5 days before eAPR (Nov 2017) which is less then 6 months,I explained all that in a letter of reference .I have also attached excise documents and sale deed of a car that i bought between ITA and eAPR worth CAD 15500 for my personal use.
Assesments :
Eligibility : Not Started (although it says Passed as I read along the notes)
Security : Not Started
Criminality : Not Started
Medicals : Passed

@legalfalcon Thanks getgcms.com was awesome,will use it again.
It would be kind if experts could advise
The eligibility happens in 2 stages. First an analyst will review and make recommendation and then the recommendations are reviewed by an officer and a final determination is made.

You have two issues in your notes.

1. Age - See
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/age-impact-express-entry-application/

This is no concern.

2. Funds - See
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/
If you have submitted the documents as stated above, then the officer will review it and make a determination.

Reactions: cancancan

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
So I ordered the notes end of last week and yesterday we got the letter from cic saying "Permanent Residence Authorized" and the Etobicoke Ontario office will be in contact, to schedule a interview I assume.

My question, on the cic website it still says:

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Shouldn't it say that the final decision has been made? or does that happen after the interview?

What is the next step in this? and does anyone know what happens at that interview?

Also, I can't help but think that by ordering the notes might have sped up the process.

Last edited:

diwa82

Feb 2, 2010
Hi mate, I’m in the same boat. My GCMS notes show that my application has been approved and the rfv sent to Manila office since December 8th, 2017. But I still didn’t receive the e-mail. I’ve sent them an email, but they reply saying that I’m still in the six months processing timeline so they can’t give me an answer. How did you manage your case ?
Within 6 months they have the right to deny any action from their end.
In my case, it was over 6 months and hence i applied for GCMS. It was clear from my GCMS, that it is stuck at NDVO - secondary office for past 5 months. Hence I applied through WEBFORM and email at NDVO and OTTAWA.
I got reply from OTTAWA (NOT NDVO) that they have already sent me the RFV letter (which i dint receive).
Hence I filled another WEBFORM and in a couple of days i received a RFV in em\il (from OTTAWA) to submit my passports in NDVO.
My suggestion to you is to apply for WEBFORM as soon as 6 months are complete.
Please share your case outcome so it will be helpful to others...

2pac

Aug 7, 2017
Within 6 months they have the right to deny any action from their end.
In my case, it was over 6 months and hence i applied for GCMS. It was clear from my GCMS, that it is stuck at NDVO - secondary office for past 5 months. Hence I applied through WEBFORM and email at NDVO and OTTAWA.
I got reply from OTTAWA (NOT NDVO) that they have already sent me the RFV letter (which i dint receive).
Hence I filled another WEBFORM and in a couple of days i received a RFV in em\il (from OTTAWA) to submit my passports in NDVO.
My suggestion to you is to apply for WEBFORM as soon as 6 months are complete.
Please share your case outcome so it will be helpful to others...
Thanks mate, I’ll wait then

munibalam

Jun 9, 2017
Guys, kindly help me with reading this

ASSESSMENTS:
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress
Cost Recovery: Complete
RPRF: Complete
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Process
Other Reqs:
Final:

2pac

Aug 7, 2017

ASSESSMENTS:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
The next step is the eligibility, which is the most important step of the application. If you pass it you’re 90% good to go. Then the final step will be the security check or background check and maybe a security screening ( which is a time consuming step). To see any progress about your eligibility, you can order another set of GCMS notes after 45 or 30 days

2pac

Aug 7, 2017

ASSESSMENTS:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
The “info sharing “ means they are sharing your information with partners countries like USA Australia New Zealand etc, to check if you have been refused a prior visa or banned and so on.

munibalam

Jun 9, 2017
The next step is the eligibility, which is the most important step of the application. If you pass it you’re 90% good to go. Then the final step will be the security check or background check and maybe a security screening ( which is a time consuming step). To see any progress about your eligibility, you can order another set of GCMS notes after 45 or 30 days
Noted. I should also mentioned here that the GCMS was generated on 27th January 2018 and my status was updated to IP2 on 31st January 2018. Also the gcms at the end of the report mentions that the elgibility was met.

chahalsandy

Oct 27, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon and other members
My Aor is 14 Sep, 2017
FSW-O

1. Please help me understand where my file stands at this moment. When can I expect the final decision on my case?
2. Is there Anything to worry about? As far as I am concerned I didnt see anything in my notes to worry about. I am only worried as to why is it taking so long.(I am closing 6 months since AOR soon)
3. Is my file still at CPC- Ottawa or it is transferred to LVO? How can I know that from GCMS Notes?

I saw following changes on my account:
(12 Feb,2018) Review of Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.
(11 Nov, 2017) Review of Additional Documents: The Additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
(Before 11 Nov, 2017) Review of Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents
I was not asked for any additional documents nor did I provide any.

I ordered GCMS Notes on January 19, 2018 and recieved on 20 February, 2018.

GCMS Notes information is as follows:-
(Note: I have hidden my (XXXX) personal information (XXXX) while copy pasting here)

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes: 3
Created Date: 2017/10/05 11:31:31
Created By: KH14821
Updated Date: 2017/10/05 11:31:31
Updated By: KH14821
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
***OFFICER REVIEW*** E000XXXXXX PA: XXXXXXX, GCMS/FOSS. No Adverse Information FAMILY COMPOSITION. PA, Single. No dependent child declared; PRIMARY OCCUPATION. (NOC 2174) Computer Pragrammers and Interactive Media Developers SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Satisfied. ELIGIBILITY DECISION. One year of full-time work experience over a continuous period in primary NOC acheived while working for: XXXXXXX; Employment Letter and open source verified, appears BF- no concerns. Details about company can be found at XXXXX.com. 3 years of foreign work experience accumulated while working for: XXXXXXX; Employment Letter and open source verified, appears BF- no concerns. Proof of Education for PA provided and reviewed- no concerns. Sibiling in Canada: Sister proof of relationship verified, no concerns Based on PA's education credentials and employment docs, I am satisfied on a balance of probabilities that the PA performed the lead statement and main duties associated with NOC 2174. A11.2 & SELECTION: Passed R75 (2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Satisfied R76 (1) SELECTION CRITERIA POINTS: Satisfied ADMISSIBILITY. Criminality: No Concerns. India and UK Police Certificate: NRT

arminazi

Jun 9, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

I want to order CSIS/CBSA report from getgcms note site,
I already have applied GCMS note twice via IRCC site.
My CSIS already completed and I want to know the status of my file in CBSA now,My question is as the security information are all deleted in Notes,what kind of information I can receive via choosing CSIS/CBSA from the site??
Thanks for responce

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello @legalfalcon

How helpful is CBSA report ?

I am 14th May AOR and my SS started on 24th July 17. I have no idea if CSIS completed my SS. Would CBSA report confirm if CSIS completed the security ?

Thanks!