+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

diwa82

Feb 2, 2010
Hey @legalfalcon. How you doing?

I need to clarify something.

My last gcms notes were raised on 1st September. It mentions “letter sent and print queue changed to Delhi” on the 9th of August. And “Secondary office assigned Delhi” on 11th of August. And nothing after that. So shouldn’t Delhi be sending me an email after they’ve been assigned my case? And hence there should be an activity after the 11th. But, there isn’t any. 11th August is the last activity.

I called them again yesterday to clear the confusion. He said Ottawa had instructed Delhi to send the email. They don’t know whether or not delhi has sent it. He said when I called last week they had asked Delhi for clarification but haven’t received a response. They have 30 days to respond. Asked me to call back after 15 days.

My last notes were generated on 1st September. If Delhi had sent me the email before the 1st of September would it be mentioned in the notes?
@M.Hussain,

Did u get the Visa yet? If yes, when?
My case is in same situation as yours.
I m awaiting for visa since past 5 months (Sept 6, 2017) on approved application. I have posted details of my application in this thread on page 66-67.
My Visa validity date as per GCMS is approaching. 17 April 2018.
Does this mean I have to reapply if no reply/email from New Delhi visa office?

Regards,
Diwakar

Tarakeshwar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
The 6 months processing time starts from the day when the R10 is passed. I would not be concerned at this stage. You have to be patient.

The main stage is eligibility. To know if you have passed it, you can order GCMS notes or wait it out.

See https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
Hi Legal Falcon I am trying to fill in consent form to order GCMS notes from getgcms. What do I need to fill in under designated individual's contact information. Business or Organization name?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legal Falcon I am trying to fill in consent form to order GCMS notes from getgcms. What do I need to fill in under designated individual's contact information. Business or Organization name?
No need to fill anything. When you place an order, you will be directed to the information page where you will fill in the application information and submit. A pre-filled consent form will be sent to you. All you have to do is sign, scan and send it back.

Tarakeshwar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
No need to fill anything. When you place an order, you will be directed to the information page where you will fill in the application information and submit. A pre-filled consent form will be sent to you. All you have to do is sign, scan and send it back.
I just paid and got the email. I included my spouse information as well. Should my spouse sign too?

If that is the case, I might have to wait until my wife's signature is obtained. That cannot be until tomorrow. The date for which the application is signed to is 16th Feb. But, the date on the application is 15th feb. will that be a problem?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I just paid and got the email. I included my spouse information as well. Should my spouse sign too?

If that is the case, I might have to wait until my wife's signature is obtained. That cannot be until tomorrow. The date for which the application is signed to is 16th Feb. But, the date on the application is 15th feb. will that be a problem?
If your spouse is added to the application your spouse will have to sign the consent form. If the consent form is not signed your spouse's information will be retracted.

The consent form is valid for 30 days from he date it is generated. So you can sign send the form within 30 days.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello,

@legalfalcon

I received my GCMS notes today: In brief, single applicant from Pakistan. AOR 28-October-2017. At NA2 since 9th November. File transferred to London VO 8th December 2017.

Assessments:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

INCOMING: 13

Item: Client Information
Review Status: Review Required

( for all other documents it either says received/checked/assessed. Does anyone have any idea what Client Information means... I think it is LOE which i added it included Schedule A upront)

After security passed, My Eligibility went from Calculation-in-progress to "Review Required" and next to "Met" and right before Transfer to London it was updated from "Met" to "Not Started"

EE Eligibility notes created on 7th December at CIO:

A11.2 CASE PROCESSING AGENT RECOMMENDATIONS:
MET R75: FSW MIN REQUIREMENTS- APPEARS MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/APPEARS MET FSW POINTS TOTAL: 70 READY TO FINALIZE RPRF: COMPLETE

CRS score at ITA 476. Min point score for round: 436. CRS score at application: 476 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as a single at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "Dr. Adeel Ahmed Dental Clinic"

Integrated Search (FOSS/GCMS): PA: Not in Status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION NOTE: PREVIOUS VISA AND SA APPLICATIONS

EXPERIENCE: Letter appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job desciption which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category- Letter confirms salary- Letter confirms fulltime employment
WORK EXPERIENCE: 2-3 YEARS, 11 FSW POINTS

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED FAMILY OF 1 REQUIRES CAD 12 300 NOTE: EDOC 182257114

------------------------------

EE ELIGIBILITY :
REVIEW TYPE: PROGRAM ASSISTANT
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE 436 CRS SCORE: 476. PA application promoted. LANGUAGES -1 ENGLISH - IELTS AND met Threshold & verified--- EDUCATION --- PA 1-ECA report verified on issuing agency website; Foreign Bachelor degree. foreign credential provided. POLICE CERTIFICATE --- PRIMARY APPLICANT 1 - Pakistan PCC: Provided - NRT R10 OK Recommendation:
Review Required -- AGE -- Applicant's Age reviewed and changed from ITA to e-APR. Statutory details located in separate GCMS notes.Review Required - Letter from client attached edoc # 182258189

What should I be worried about?

I have declared sufficient funds (~ 15000 CAD). But I got them from my father and submitted a gift deed and evidence of transfer from his account.

Tarakeshwar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Hi Legal Falcon, the day (feb 16) after I submitted my GCMS note.. the document status changed from ' we are reviewing the documents you provided' to 'We do not need any additional documents'. Is this a change that is expected? Or is it because they changed it irrespective of GCMS notes?

cancancan

Jun 25, 2017
Hi
My Application Info
FSWO
London Visa Office
eAPR/ARO Nov 2017

I have received my GCMS notes below

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT*** Lock-in Date: - EE FSW

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information
contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

A11.2: Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS Appears Met
FSW points total: 68 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 439 CRS points minimum score
for round: 433 CRS score at application (APR): 439 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained
points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Foreign Work Experience with
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): PA: NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

FAMILY
COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriagesIcI partners No declared children
MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: Primary Occupation: NOC 2147 Computer Engineers (Except Software
Engineers) EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree:
Systems; Bachelor's Degree:
2147) - at appears to confirm employment in declared
occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead
statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of
Letter confirms fuIIItime employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 1 month. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 1 month.
FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s)

WORK
EXPERIENCE: 1 year, 9 FSW Points
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 1 requires CAD $12 300
NOTES: 2
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. MIN.SCORE: 433 CRS SCORE: 439 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI
Review Notes For Representative: Does NOT have Representative Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI:
Yes Client Fees: Verified -LANGUAGES- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold
Verified Document's set for Review: CLIENT INFO-JUDICIAL REVIEWS, COURT ORDERS -EDUCATION-
Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site
ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as MASTER'S DEGREE AND BACHELOR'S
DEGREE (FOUR YEARS) Foreign credential provided -POLICE CERTIFICATE- Primary Applicant 1-
T ’ ‘ T ’ ” police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK
Recommendation: REVIEW REQUIRED -AGE- Applicant's age reviewed and Changed from ITA to e-APR
Statutory Details located in separate GCMS note.

THE SETTLEMENT FUNDS,The story for settlement funds goes as
i had to relocate to my home country and it took a while to open bank account,I transferred CAD16000 in Aug 2017 to my bank account from my sibling's bank account and provided the scans of his bank cheque ,letter headed bank statement,certificate of maintenance,gift deed on the standard lawyer issued page confirming the date fo transfer,bank reference numbers,cheque number,my brother's six months salary slips,passport scan for proof of relationship,on my end i submitted account maintenance certificate,confirmation its free from any loan etc,bank statement from account opening till 5 days before eAPR (Nov 2017) which is less then 6 months,I explained all that in a letter of reference .I have also attached excise documents and sale deed of a car that i bought between ITA and eAPR worth CAD 15500 for my personal use.
Assesments :
Eligibility : Not Started (although it says Passed as I read along the notes)
Security : Not Started
Criminality : Not Started
Medicals : Passed

@legalfalcon Thanks getgcms.com was awesome,will use it again.
It would be kind if experts could advise

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: Obhijeet

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
@legalfalcon what does Program Assitant note "Documents set for Review: Client Information" means?