Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Hi everyone,
I need some help deciphering what's going on in my GCMS notes, my timeline is in my signature.
See page 2 under assessments. Then read https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Then see the last 5-7 pages, that are the notes, and you should have a fair idea as to where your application is at.
Thanks Legalfalcon,
I did what you said and went over the pages in the weekend, I think I'm in Security, what do you think, how long should it take?

GCMS from Jan. 15:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete.
Other Reqs:
Final:

also, in the notes section in the end, I have an case analyst notes from July 4, 2017 stating "Reccomend Pass" and Officer Review from Sep. 19, 2017 (note 10) stating

"*OFFICER REVIEW - AAPLICATION* FOSS/GCMS NAI Marriage certificate on file, PA and SP have been married since September 2015. No concerns with the relationship. ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R75(2) & R76(1) Selection Criteria****** PA has acquired more than two years of employment as xxxxxxx while employed by xxxxxx, sufficient supporting documentary evidance provided. I am satisfied on balance that the PA has acquired qualifying foreign work experince as claimed. FSW MEC/SELECTION - PAS has acuired more than one year of continuous employment as yyyyyyy with yyyyyyyy. Having reviewed the application as a whole, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the Minimum work experience requirement and selection criteria. CRS Foreign work experience - I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA possesses the experience as claimed. Funds Requirements & R76(1) Seclection Criteria A11.2 Met Selection EE passed ****ADMISSIBILITY***** Security: PA further information requirested SP further information requested Criminality: PA: NRT-ALL REQUIRED PCS (Israel) SPOUSE/CLP: NRT-ALL REQUIRED PCS (Israel)."

2 days after that, on Sep. 21, I recieved a request for documents (military service), which I provided on Sep. 26. (notes 7-9).
notes 5-6 are Labled: Adm, and are from Oct. 18, no text.
notes 3-4 are Medical reassessments request and granted (extended from March 20, 2017 to Dec. 20, 2018).
notes 1-2 are confirmation for the FBI certificates I sent on Jan. 5 coz I thought I needed it though they didn't ask for it.

It's worth mentioning that since Sep 5, my last GCMS notes, 24 activites were added, among the are ones stating "Candidate -FSW - Met", "11.2-EE MI - Met", "PA Selection-EE Econ - Passed", "PA Criminality - Passed", "Spouse Criminality - Passed", and 8 unmarked activities of which two are labled "security". The last 4 activities are the medical reassessments (passed) from Dec. 27, 2017.
That's it.

what do you think?

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello Legalfalcon,

I have been following your comments on the forum and truly admire your depth of understanding regarding the Canadian immigration process. I have some questions and seek your advice based on your knowledge on how IRCC works. I have had my application with Accra Visa Office (PNP applicant) since January 2016. I applied for my GCMS notes late last year (Nov') to understand why there is a delay in my application. I realized based on the notes that my eligibility was in process while security and criminality has not started although i have done my MR since June last year and as requested by AVO, submitted Additional Documents (which were a new Schedule A, employment reference and updated PCC in August of last year) I however, realized first week of January of this year that on my GCKeys that my additional documents requested changed to documents not needed after being as additional documents needed since medical request of June last year.

My question is this: (1) are they finally working on application in terms of criminality and security checks?

(2) In your view why do you think why me eligibility is still in process?
(3) I am thinking of re-applying for my GCMS notes again do you think that will help them process my application faster since it is long overdue in terms of processes

I would greatly appreciate a soonest response from you.

Maikudi

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone,
I need some help deciphering what's going on in my GCMS notes, my timeline is in my signature

what do you think?
As per your notes, you have cleared eligibility and your security is in progress. There will be 4 "Security" sub-activities before the security is cleared. Unless you see "security screening," you are not in enhanced security.

I don't see any concerns in your notes and it is just a matter of time before your application is approved.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legalfalcon,

I have been following your comments on the forum and truly admire your depth of understanding regarding the Canadian immigration process. I have some questions and seek your advice based on your knowledge on how IRCC works. I have had my application with Accra Visa Office (PNP applicant) since January 2016. I applied for my GCMS notes late last year (Nov') to understand why there is a delay in my application. I realized based on the notes that my eligibility was in process while security and criminality has not started although i have done my MR since June last year and as requested by AVO, submitted Additional Documents (which were a new Schedule A, employment reference and updated PCC in August of last year) I however, realized first week of January of this year that on my GCKeys that my additional documents requested changed to documents not needed after being as additional documents needed since medical request of June last year.

My question is this: (1) are they finally working on application in terms of criminality and security checks?

(2) In your view why do you think why me eligibility is still in process?
(3) I am thinking of re-applying for my GCMS notes again do you think that will help them process my application faster since it is long overdue in terms of processes

I would greatly appreciate a soonest response from you.

Maikudi
I assume that your application was a paper based application. The paper based application are processed way slower than the electronic ones and that is the name of the processing. The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First an analysts will review the documents and makes a recommendation, and then an officer based on the recommendation will make a final determination.

Unless, IRCC needs to verify your employment or other details, there is no reason why your eligibility should be in progress for this long. But since I do not hav exact dates on when it started, commenting anything would not be prudent.

The GCMS notes will definitely help you to know what stage your application is at. In some cases GCMS notes also help push the application further, as the officer reviewing the file has to clear it for release.

diwa82

Feb 2, 2010
Hello everyone.

I have posted my concern to various threads on this website.
But not a single response from anyone. Can someone please let know if you have any inputs...

I applied for EE on 29 June 2017. After 6 months of waiting without any updates ( except medical clearance) that ended on 30 Dec 2017, I applied for GCMS on 9 January 2018. I received GCMS reply on 7 Feb which says Passed in all the criteria and final status is Approved.

ASSESSMENTS:
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final: APPROVED

GCMS Notes:
The latest Note no 1. Date 30.11.2017...Says ....2nd RFV letter sent via email. Last Reminder to comply within 30 days.

Note no 2. Dated 06.09.2017 Says...
New Delhi RFV letter sent via email. Print queue and secondary office changed to New Delhi.

I have not received any communication via email from Cic on this...

It's been almost 5 months since RFV sent to secondary office and over 2 months since reminder to comply.

Hence I applied thru webform at Ottawa and Delhi and now awaiting revert which might take 10 days.
Also in the CGMS Notes, it clearly shows the information to be printed on the VISA (like VISA Validity Date, Name and Code, information about type of Visa etc).

Has anyone been in this situation?
Current status on my Cic account is... Application in Progress.

I thank you in advance for your time.

Regards
Diwakar

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Hello everyone.

I have posted my concern to various threads on this website.
But not a single response from anyone. Can someone please let know if you have any inputs...

I applied for EE on 29 June 2017. After 6 months of waiting without any updates ( except medical clearance) that ended on 30 Dec 2017, I applied for GCMS on 9 January 2018. I received GCMS reply on 7 Feb which says Passed in all the criteria and final status is Approved.

ASSESSMENTS:
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final: APPROVED

GCMS Notes:
The latest Note no 1. Date 30.11.2017...Says ....2nd RFV letter sent via email. Last Reminder to comply within 30 days.

Note no 2. Dated 06.09.2017 Says...
New Delhi RFV letter sent via email. Print queue and secondary office changed to New Delhi.

I have not received any communication via email from Cic on this...

It's been almost 5 months since RFV sent to secondary office and over 2 months since reminder to comply.

Hence I applied thru webform at Ottawa and Delhi and now awaiting revert which might take 10 days.
Also in the CGMS Notes, it clearly shows the information to be printed on the VISA (like VISA Validity Date, Name and Code, information about type of Visa etc).

Has anyone been in this situation?
Current status on my Cic account is... Application in Progress.

I thank you in advance for your time.

Regards
Diwakar
Have you picked up the phone and called them?

diwa82

Feb 2, 2010
Have you picked up the phone and called them?
Yes I did. I called their offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Both the offices have same reply...
We cannot help you with any information in this matter.
Visa and Immigration dept. do not have any direct phone line and do not answer any of your queries on phone or in person.
They only reply on email in 30 working days.

No option than to wait.
Its been more than 5 months with approved VISA and till date no communication.
Feeling HELPLESS!!!

Regards,
Diwakar

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
thanks for the
I assume that your application was a paper based application. The paper based application are processed way slower than the electronic ones and that is the name of the processing. The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First an analysts will review the documents and makes a recommendation, and then an officer based on the recommendation will make a final determination.

Unless, IRCC needs to verify your employment or other details, there is no reason why your eligibility should be in progress for this long. But since I do not hav exact dates on when it started, commenting anythieng would not be prudent.

The GCMS notes will definitely help you to know what stage your application is at. In some cases GCMS notes also help push the application further, as the officer reviewing the file has to clear it for release.

thanks for the info and yes my application is paper based i will just wait for what the gcms notes says as i have ordered another one

Tarakeshwar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Hi LegalFalcon,

Thank you so much, you have been clarifying so many members questions.

I am FSW-O from India. My AoR is December 13, 2017. I have no travel history outside of India. I worked (work ex) with 2 different companies and currently with 3rd one. My spouse too has no travel history outside India.

I mailed to CPC Ottawa in two separate occasions.

First time, they replied:
"The standard processing and assessments are still being done on your application. Medical and Criminality are complete."

Second time, when I asked for status, they replied:
"Stand processing continues on your application and it remains with us at CPC-Ottawa. Info Sharing is complete and the other assessments are still in progress. There is no way to predict when it will be ready for finalization. No documents are currently required from you. "

So it seems, medical, criminality and info sharing is complete on my account.

Can you please help me understand how much more time can it take before the application is finalized? How many more other processes are to be completed?

Ellianna

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Legalfalcon,

Please advise, in my last notes it is said: Med reassessment requested for PA via Ottawa. New meds required for Dep , no action taken to issue new meds.
and next day it was reassessed for PA via Ottawa.

Should my dependent take again meds or should we just wait for the request from the IRCC?