+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
One of the indicators that show that the security has been initiated is the assessments section on page 2 of the GCMS notes. When the security has been initiated, it is blanked and on the top right corner of the page, will have the section of the Access to Information Act under which the information has been redacted.

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/what-is-security-screening-comprehensive-guide/
On page 2, Security is blank and the information is there on the top right corner of the page. On one of the later pages certain information is also redacted. So was wondering how to know if it is completed yet.

Aliiiiiii

Sep 4, 2021
Hi everyone ,
I submitted my application 01 april 2021 from iran .
i ask them for gcms note because of its delay .
they answer me
eligibility : passed
criminality : passed - bio
security : blank ( s21 in the corner )
info sharing : complete
final :
any body knows reason of this ridicules delay ?
category : GSS

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Hi everyone ,
I submitted my application 01 april 2021 from iran .
i ask them for gcms note because of its delay .
they answer me
eligibility : passed
criminality : passed - bio
security : blank ( s21 in the corner )
info sharing : complete
final :
any body knows reason of this ridicules delay ?
category : GSS
Brother, here people are waiting since 36 month to complete process and you use tired in 7 month . Wait and be paitent it will come your turn soon in sha ALLAH stay positive.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
What is s21 on gcms corner note ?

Operations of Government
Marginal note:Advice, etc.

• 21 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any record requested under this Part that contains
    • (a) advice or recommendations developed by or for a government institution or a minister of the Crown,
    • (b) an account of consultations or deliberations in which directors, officers or employees of a government institution, a minister of the Crown or the staff of a minister participate,
    • (c) positions or plans developed for the purpose of negotiations carried on or to be carried on by or on behalf of the Government of Canada and considerations relating thereto, or
    • (d) plans relating to the management of personnel or the administration of a government institution that have not yet been put into operation,
  • if the record came into existence less than twenty years prior to the request.
  • Marginal note:Exercise of a discretionary power or an adjudicative function
    (2) Subsection (1) does not apply in respect of a record that contains
    • (a) an account of, or a statement of reasons for, a decision that is made in the exercise of a discretionary power or an adjudicative function and that affects the rights of a person; or
    • (b) a report prepared by a consultant or an adviser who was not a director, an officer or an employee of a government institution or a member of the staff of a minister of the Crown at the time the report was prepared.

jawwad27

Nov 9, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon
I ordered my GCMS notes.
Eligibility= PASSED
Security= Not started
Criminality= Not started
Info sharing= Complete.

However, I am worried whether this is being passed by an analyst or case officer. Recent notes1 says, case processing agent.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi @legalfalcon
I ordered my GCMS notes.
Eligibility= PASSED
Security= Not started
Criminality= Not started
Info sharing= Complete.

However, I am worried whether this is being passed by an analyst or case officer. Recent notes1 says, case processing agent.
If your recent notes don't say "OFFICER REVIEW" then it hasn't been conclusively passed by a Senior Officer yet.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I ordered my GCMS notes.
Eligibility= PASSED
Security= Not started
Criminality= Not started
Info sharing= Complete.

See #4,004

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
@legalfalcon Sir , Can you please advise .

Apparently I did up-front meds in September and informed ircc via web form. Then in October received Medical requests to which I again clarified via web form attaching med reports that were done just a week before receiving requests. Since then , Multiple web forms and technical queries have been raised but there's only generic replies that I get. My GC key account says " We haven't received the results of your medical examination " . I double checked with the panel physicians if they uploaded it on time and they acknowledged the same. It's November now and they still haven't updated anything in my GC key account.
Its been more than a month with no updates. Is there anything else that could be done to resolve this issue ? Thanks

Makei

Sep 1, 2021
Good day everyone,

Please, is the Program Analyst responsible for passing eligibility?

If 'NO', please what is his function?

Thank you.

@legalfalcon Please assist. Thank you.

Aliiiiiii

Sep 4, 2021
Hello all , wish you be fine .
I got my gcms note . My eligibility passed on 17 april 2021 and I found out in correspondence section my pass request email setup after that but its status is not started , I'm worry about it they want to send me pass request e-mail but they keep it till now ! Is it normal ? What can I do ?

ashvani

Nov 5, 2021
I did apply for GCMS notes on 5 September 2021 ... as of 11 November 2021 (over 2 months), notes not received yet.

@legalfalcon @legalfalconindia
  • could you please guide me, is this normal time ?
  • should i wait more, or re-apply ?
  • or, is there any link, where i can inquire about it ?
Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I did apply for GCMS notes on 5 September 2021 ... as of 11 November 2021 (over 2 months), notes not received yet.

@legalfalcon @legalfalconindia
  • could you please guide me, is this normal time ?
  • should i wait more, or re-apply ?
  • or, is there any link, where i can inquire about it ?
Thanks!
IRCC has been facing issues with delays. However, eventually the GCMS notes will be released, just that it will take time.

If you want them faster, place a new request, but submit it with CBSA.

See https://bit.ly/3oiUB8x