Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks. As for criminality i've already submitted my RCMP PCC back in mid August, still no update though :(
Then it may not have been processed. Many applications are delayed due to administrative issues. You will have to wait it out.

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
If you have 2 requests for Gcms Notes with IRCC concurrently you may receive a response like this. The 1st and 2nd requests will be treated as duplicates and only one (latest) file will be released. If Gcms Notes are delayed from IRCC you can always request the Gcms Notes from CBSA as well.

"File 2A-2020-12345 and File 2A-2020-67890 were processed together since they were duplicate requests. We have provided you with the most recent electronic notes"
Thank you caipsnotes

Reactions: caipsnotes

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Thanks. As for criminality i've already submitted my RCMP PCC back in mid August, still no update though :(
Then it may not have been processed. Many applications are delayed due to administrative issues. You will have to wait it out.
In GCMS notes I did see the PC being correctly received as "RCMP check edoc ####", and online it says we are reviewing the documents you provided. I wonder if they park an application for 90 days at a time because of missing docs, or if they check randomly.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
In GCMS notes I did see the PC being correctly received as "RCMP check edoc ####", and online it says we are reviewing the documents you provided. I wonder if they park an application for 90 days at a time because of missing docs, or if they check randomly.
Many applications are delayed due to administrative delay as no one worked on it. Also, if you see that the document has been updated in your GCMS notes, and you do not see it in your MyCIC profile, it could also be that it has not been updated.

You can send another webform in a few days or try calling IRCC.

ruan

Oct 28, 2019
Has anyone come across the below Correspondence item in their GCMS notes before or perhaps know what it means?
I never received any correspondence from IRCC. I'm not sure if it's just internal communication and I'm also not sure what it means for my application.

Reactions: Ckay128

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Has anyone come across the below Correspondence item in their GCMS notes before or perhaps know what it means?
I never received any correspondence from IRCC. I'm not sure if it's just internal communication and I'm also not sure what it means for my application.

This is an outgoing correspondence, i.e. some forms were sent to be filled by the PA.

If you did not receive them, send a webform. and inquire.

ruan

Oct 28, 2019
This is an outgoing correspondence, i.e. some forms were sent to be filled by the PA.

If you did not receive them, send a webform. and inquire.
Thanks for the response.

I sent a Web Form today inquiring about it.

I just don't understand what it could be as there is no attachment and it was created 23 seconds before the officer passed my eligibility. It was the same officer that passed my eligibility that created the correspondence entry.

It all seems very suspicious to me. It also lines up with my ghost update. I'm not sure if the correspondence without an attachment caused the ghost update.

Gift19

Nov 6, 2019
Hello, @legalfalcon @caipsnotes I received my GCMS notes yesterday and I would like some explanation/ clarification please.

1. On the assessment page (page 2) , medicals, criminality and eligibility is passed, security and final are blank. But my most recent notes in the last 3 pages of my GCMS notes (I.e- Note 1 on the 5th of last month says: “OFFICER REVIEW: Eligibility, medicals, criminality, (redacted), passed. All requirements met. Approved. Based on the strength of other officer’s assessments, no reassessment of criminality, eligibility,was made” and the note before this (Note 2, which was sometime in April 2020, says “Ready for Approval”). I also see an entry for correspondence saying items requested (Kit, application forms) were not received. This entry was first created in April and updated on 5/10/20. My questions are: first what does Note 1 mean, can I assume that final review has been done and a final decision is the next step? Furthermore, in light of the latest note by the Officer, do I still need to send a web form inquiring about the supposed correspondence (I never got any request)

2. My medicals is listed as having expired on the 13th of October 2020 (I did them on the 10th of October 2019 but passed on 19th November 2019 on my CIC account) but on page 2 or 3, it’s listed as passed and the validity stated as 27/2/21. Does this mean my medicals have been extended?

3.Sometime in April,I was placed in the COVID Pace group. Then by 5/9/20 I was placed in CPCO COVID RFV. What does this mean?
P.s- I am NOV 2019 AOR and an Outland applicant in a country that requires a visa to travel. Looking forward to a response. Thank you very much!

Gift19

Nov 6, 2019
Slight edit, the info about my medicals was on page 27 (of 95) and not page 2 or 3. In addition, just before the “CORRESPONDENCE” entry, there is this entry:

FINALIZE APPLICATION

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 0

REFUSAL GROUNDS

REFUSAL GROUNDS:0

Any insight on this would be much appreciated. Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello, @legalfalcon I received my GCMS notes yesterday and I would like some explanation/ clarification please.

1. On the assessment page (page 2) , medicals, criminality and eligibility is passed, security and final are blank. But my most recent notes in the last 3 pages of my GCMS notes (I.e- Note 1 on the 5th of last month says: “OFFICER REVIEW: Eligibility, medicals, criminality, (redacted), passed. All requirements met. Approved. Based on the strength of other officer’s assessments, no reassessment of criminality, eligibility,was made” and the note before this (Note 2, which was sometime in April 2020, says “Ready for Approval”). I also see an entry for correspondence saying items requested (Kit, application forms) were not received. This entry was first created in April and updated on 5/10/20. My questions are: first what does Note 1 mean, can I assume that final review has been done and a final decision is the next step? Furthermore, in light of the latest note by the Officer, do I still need to send a web form inquiring about the supposed correspondence (I never got any request)

2. My medicals is listed as having expired on the 13th of October 2020 (I did them on the 10th of October 2019 but passed on 19th November 2019 on my CIC account) but on page 2 or 3, it’s listed as passed and the validity stated as 27/2/21. Does this mean my medicals have been extended?

3.Sometime in April,I was placed in the COVID Pace group. Then by 5/9/20 I was placed in CPCO COVID RFV. What does this mean?
P.s- I am NOV 2019 AOR and an Outland applicant in a country that requires a visa to travel. Looking forward to a response. Thank you very much!
1. OFFICER REVIEW: Eligibility, medicals, criminality, (redacted), passed. All requirements met. Approved. Based on the strength of other officer’s assessments, no reassessment of criminality, eligibility,was made” and the note before this (Note 2, which was sometime in April 2020, says “Ready for Approval”).

This notes is the final conclusion on eligibility.

If you were asked to fill any any additional form, that is what the kit refers to.

2. Yes, our meds have been passed.

3. IRCC arranges applications and placed them in the groups based on processing details.
If your application is in then it means that it is at CPC Ottawa and your eligibility is passed (RFV - Ready for visa) and the group is COVID, i.e. based on the COVID protocols the further instructions will be sent.
Slight edit, the info about my medicals was on page 27 (of 95) and not page 2 or 3. In addition, just before the “CORRESPONDENCE” entry, there is this entry:

FINALIZE APPLICATION

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 0

REFUSAL GROUNDS

REFUSAL GROUNDS:0

Any insight on this would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Since no COPR has been generated, that is why it says, "DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 0"

Reactions: Gift19

Gift19

Nov 6, 2019
1. OFFICER REVIEW: Eligibility, medicals, criminality, (redacted), passed. All requirements met. Approved. Based on the strength of other officer’s assessments, no reassessment of criminality, eligibility,was made” and the note before this (Note 2, which was sometime in April 2020, says “Ready for Approval”).

This notes is the final conclusion on eligibility.

If you were asked to fill any any additional form, that is what the kit refers to.

2. Yes, our meds have been passed.

3. IRCC arranges applications and placed them in the groups based on processing details.
If your application is in then it means that it is at CPC Ottawa and your eligibility is passed (RFV - Ready for visa) and the group is COVID, i.e. based on the COVID protocols the further instructions will be sent.

Since no COPR has been generated, that is why it says, "DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 0"
Thank you for the clarification! I wasn’t asked to fill any forms. The only correspondence I got was an email in January 2020 to pay RPRF which I did and the proof of payment was uploaded and accepted. One more thing, does the validity now being February 27 2021 mean my medicals have been extended until this date? Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon can you give us a brief explanation on info sharing

The object of information-sharing is to support the effective administration and enforcement of Canada’s citizenship and immigration programs including, but not limited to, such matters as:
  • travel to Canada, authorization to enter into Canada, the investigation of matters relating to program abuse, criminality, public safety and health, the coordination and streamlining of enforcement cases and the sharing of services and facilities, i.e., those used for detention purposes;
  • the selection of foreign nationals, issuance of visas, protection of refugees, integration of newcomers, support of provincial and territorial immigration programs and settlement services;
  • the support of Canada’s public safety and security objectives with respect to the management of the global movement of people and combating international terrorism, war crimes, crimes against humanity and organized crime.

This is done by sharing information with partner nations and agencies to obtain information on applicants which helps in assessing the above.

To read the manual see https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/in/in01-eng.pdf

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the clarification! I wasn’t asked to fill any forms. The only correspondence I got was an email in January 2020 to pay RPRF which I did and the proof of payment was uploaded and accepted. One more thing, does the validity now being February 27 2021 mean my medicals have been extended until this date? Thanks.

There is a section in GCMS notes on medicals. See that. If the date has been extended, i.e. the validity, then yes, your medicals have been extended.