caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks a ton. So I presume there won't be any additional requirements from their end.
You are welcome. IRCC can make a request for any information right up to when the application is approved, though most requests are usually made during Eligibility Review stage.

Reactions: Hemilshah80

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
@caipsnotes Is there a way to know if the medicals have been extended in the GCMS notes ? Me and my wife passed our medicals in the month of March. My medical status was updated to Passed again with a new date in the month of July right after we did the medicals of my new born.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Is there a way to know if the medicals have been extended in the GCMS notes ? Me and my wife passed our medicals in the month of March. My medical status was updated to Passed again with a new date in the month of July right after we did the medicals of my new born.
The MEP date is available in your MyCIC account at two places and will look like this:

and right below that which looks like this:

If your medicals have expired, and extend by IRCC the medicals status under "Review of Medical Results" will change and a new date will be entered.

In the GCMS notes, there is a section called "Admissibilities" and under that all the admissibility related info, from security, criminality and medicals is entered. It will look like this:

Under this is the Medical section, which will have the dates for your medicals and if they have been extended. All Medical info is available for all members in the application. This will look like this:

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
The MEP date is available in your MyCIC account at two places and will look like this:

and right below that which looks like this:

If your medicals have expired, and extend by IRCC the medicals status under "Review of Medical Results" will change and a new date will be entered.

In the GCMS notes, there is a section called "Admissibilities" and under that all the admissibility related info, from security, criminality and medicals is entered. It will look like this:

Under this is the Medical section, which will have the dates for your medicals and if they have been extended. All Medical info is available for all members in the application. This will look like this:

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: legalfalcon

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@caipsnotes Is there a way to know if the medicals have been extended in the GCMS notes ? Me and my wife passed our medicals in the month of March. My medical status was updated to Passed again with a new date in the month of July right after we did the medicals of my new born.
Hello @Hemilshah80 thanks for reaching out. Congrats on the newborn, very exciting!

The Gcms Notes has a section for Medical details which will indicate the validity date you are looking for. The Gcms file sometimes can be large and it not searchable but you can convert it into OCR format and then easily search. Google for online OCR tools if you don't have Adobe Pro or request your GCMS provider to convert it for you.

All the best!

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello @Hemilshah80 thanks for reaching out. Congrats on the newborn, very exciting!

The Gcms Notes has a section for Medical details which will indicate the validity date you are looking for. The Gcms file sometimes can be large and it not searchable but you can convert it into OCR format and then easily search. Google for online OCR tools if you don't have Adobe Pro or request your GCMS provider to convert it for you.

All the best!
Thanks a ton for the wishes and your prompt response. I did actually find out the medical section in my GCMS notes. It is valid only till december 5th so I guess Ill probably get a Re medical request.

systems.engineer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Washington DC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi @legalfalcon Not sure if you remember me. You helped me with my EE application in 2017 on the forum. Thank you so much for that. Without you my application would have been lost and I could not have described my prior refugee status in the US. I once again need help for my sister's application AOR 16 February 2020. The application has been stuck and since many people from feb are getting PPR I was not sure what was going on so I just ordered GCMS notes for my sister's application. She was divorced and has a minor accompanying her. Will this information about if CIC has accepted the custody document be available in the GCMS notes. I ask because CIC asked for additional documents in March when her divorce case has not been completed.

Would it be possible to PM you the relevant note when I have to for you to see and help me out

Thank you so much for all your help.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon Not sure if you remember me. You helped me with my EE application in 2017 on the forum. Thank you so much for that. Without you my application would have been lost and I could not have described my prior refugee status in the US. I once again need help for my sister's application AOR 16 February 2020. The application has been stuck and since many people from feb are getting PPR I was not sure what was going on so I just ordered GCMS notes for my sister's application. She was divorced and has a minor accompanying her. Will this information about if CIC has accepted the custody document be available in the GCMS notes. I ask because CIC asked for additional documents in March when her divorce case has not been completed.

Would it be possible to PM you the relevant note when I have to for you to see and help me out

Thank you so much for all your help.
Happy to help @systems.engineer.

Once you receive your the GCMS notes for your sister's application, you can PM me and I will try my best to help you. However, some information in the GCMS notes can be redacted under various provisions of the Access to Information Act.

When you receive the notes, we can see what is available and go from there.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks a ton for the wishes and your prompt response. I did actually find out the medical section in my GCMS notes. It is valid only till december 5th so I guess Ill probably get a Re medical request.
Most welcome, you can also send a web form (CSE) to request consideration for an extension which may/may not be granted

topsb

May 25, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, I just received my GCMS notes and it is the same as the last one I requested three months back that had "Eligibility pending recommend interview, Review required funds account and gift deed, review required statutory questions, security not started, criminilaity passed and medicals passed. However, my office has informed me that they have received emails from IRCC requesting verification of my employment to which they told me they responded with a verification letter, this is not mentioned in my GCMS. Also, I noticed that page 81 is witheld in accordance with an act called 16(1)c, does this mean that security screening has started? Can security screening be done if eligibility is not passed?
Please I await your feedback. Thank you as you respond.

topsb

May 25, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, I just received my GCMS notes and it is the same as the last one I requested three months back that had "Eligibility pending recommend interview, Review required funds account and gift deed, review required statutory questions, security not started, criminilaity passed and medicals passed. However, my office has informed me that they have received emails from IRCC requesting verification of my employment to which they told me they responded with a verification letter, this is not mentioned in my GCMS. Also, I noticed that page 81 is witheld in accordance with an act called 16(1)c, does this mean that security screening has started? Can security screening be done if eligibility is not passed?
Please I also noticed the EE 11PT2 decision written under "Organization and Entities and Status is stated as "Active" What does this mean, please?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
What does page 2 of your GCMS show under assessments and also what does the note say.

EE 11PT2 is 11.2 which is the criteria for eligibility.