17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your help guys!

Yes I have EE ELIGIBILITY -> CRS Score -> 468 - the amount of score I claimed in my application.

Is it the confirmation itself ?
Read your notes in the last 3-5 pages. The officer and the assistant / analyst will have stated that you meet the eligibility. That is the confirmation.

Last edited:
Reactions: bachchan

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Hi, so this was in fact an issue. I emailed ATIP for a follow up and they replied
"We are not satisfied that the email address provided belongs to the requester. As such, we will be sending the response to the mailing address provided on the request.
Due to privacy regulations, we may only discuss files with the original requester, authorized representative or designated individual (as per section 1 of the consent form).
"
They ended up sending my notes in a CD to my friend's mailing address, which was of course delayed. Lesson learned: we cannot use our own email address in the consent form.
Then whose should we use? Why do they feel it’s not your own email address?

mmmiii

Sep 14, 2020
@legalfalcon Please help with my GCMS if it's not bothering you too much.
According to the NOTE 1, it said on 08 Sep, 2020, "OFFICER REVIEW ALL requirements met. File ready for approval."
The "Final" under ASSESSMENT is blank.
Does it mean I have nothing to be worried about and the approval is just a matter of time?
However, I found another interesting thing about the Group. I was put in this group on 1 Sep, 2020. Group 1, Group Name:CPCO COVID Split Print, Status: in progress, Type: PR-Other.
I searched the group name and tried to understand it, but nothing found. Could you please help explain it? Does it mean my application will be on hold? By the way I am a FSW- outland applicant.
Thanks very much!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Please help with my GCMS if it's not bothering you too much.
According to the NOTE 1, it said on 08 Sep, 2020, "OFFICER REVIEW ALL requirements met. File ready for approval."
The "Final" under ASSESSMENT is blank.
Does it mean I have nothing to be worried about and the approval is just a matter of time?
However, I found another interesting thing about the Group. I was put in this group on 1 Sep, 2020. Group 1, Group Name:CPCO COVID Split Print, Status: in progress, Type: PR-Other.
I searched the group name and tried to understand it, but nothing found. Could you please help explain it? Does it mean my application will be on hold? By the way I am a FSW- outland applicant.
Thanks very much!
As per your sep 8 note your eligibility is passed. What do other notes say.

As long as your eligibility is passed, you are out of the woods. This is the most important and crucial stage, which you have passed. CPCO refers to Case processing centre Ottawa and COVID split print does not mean that your application is on hold.

What is your AoR?

mmmiii

Sep 14, 2020
Thanks for your prompt reply.
My Aor was 3 Jan, 2020.

here is all the Notes:
Note1: criminality for PA passed. All requirements met. Ready for approval.
Note 2-5: HK PCC stuff for PA. ( additional document and late received)
Note 6: OFFICER REVIEW Eligibility PASSED. Criminality for spouse passed. HK PCC pending and requested.
Note9: application sent for COPR printing.
Note 10: case analyst: recommend pass.

As per your sep 8 note your eligibility is passed. What do other notes say. As long as your eligibility is passed, you are out of the woods. This is the most important and crucial stage, which you have passed. CPCO refers to Case processing centre Ottawa and COVID split print does not mean that your application is on hold. What is your AoR?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
The information should be of the designated rep who can also be a friend or relative. Any doubt IRCC ATIP has will have them send the information via postal mail and result in delaying the process.

NMOT

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-01-2020
Nomination.....
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2020
Yeah just like @caipsnotes said, it will have to the email address of the representative. In my case it was very obvious it was my email address since it was my [first name][last name]@gmail.com

Reactions: caipsnotes

moraesfcarol

Aug 13, 2020
Hello everyone!

I have received my GCMS notes last week (AOR Jan 2020).

ASSESSMENTS:

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime
Medical: Passed
Missrepresentation
Info sharing: Complete
Others Reqs:
Final: Approved

Does this mean I can finally breathe and just wait on PPR? :eek:
Apparently this from August 31. I am an inland applicant so I am wondering why such a delay if everything seems OK?

Thanks and good luck to all!!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello everyone!

ASSESSMENTS:

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime
Missrepresentation
Others Reqs:

Apparently this from August 31. I am an inland applicant so I am wondering why such a delay if everything seems OK?

This is great, congratulations!

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
@legalfalcon could you please help. I received my gcms notes.

My query here is I had already updated POF as per 3 people immediately after the birth of my child. Regardless of them being Non accompanying. Still I see that they've said Review required for POF. Am I misunderstanding ? or there's a probability for a query being raised from their end ? Does it mean that my Eligibility may again get checked ? '

Thanking you in advance.

ASSESSMENTS:

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime
Missrepresentation
Others Reqs:
Final:

Notes : 1
Created Date: 2020/07/14
Restricted : no
Label : General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text :Enquiry received via GCMS Report via Call centre. ** Review Required ** Proof of Funds provided.

Notes : 2
Created Date: 2020/07/03
Text :**NON ACCOMPANYING ** DATA ENTRY COMPLETED FOR ADDITION OF NEWBORN DOB ; 2020/03/22. FILE REFFERED TO OFFICER FOR REVIEW AND FURTHER PROCESSING

Notes : 6
Created Date: 2020/05/08
Label : EE ELIGIBILITY
Text :**OFFICER REVIEW** EE ELIGIBILITY : PASSED. BASED ON DOCUMETNS SUBMITED AND ASSESSMENT OF CASEPROCESSING AGENT , I AM REASONABLY SATISFIED THAT PA MET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF FSW PROGRAM REGULATIONS -R75/76. PA MEETS DEFINATION OF PROVINCIAL NOMINEE & SELECTION UNDER PN PROGRAM. PA APPEARS TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO BECOME ECONOMICALLY ESTABLISHED IN THE NOMINATED PROVINCE. I AM SATISFIED THAT PA MEETS ELIGIBILITY UNDER EE-M1 PV2. I AM SATISFIED THAT PA MEETS 11.2 ASSESSMENTS

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello everyone!

ASSESSMENTS:

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime
Missrepresentation
Others Reqs:

Congratulations!! Your application is approved, and now you just have to wait for a PPR. A lot of inland applicants are in the same situation as you, where their application has been approved an yet they are waiting for a COPR.

If you are inland, you will get a COPR by email, and you do not have to send you passport. Effective from the date when you recieve your COPR by email, you will become a PR.

However, you will have to wait until you receive the COPR. Also, keep an eye on your inbox. Also, you can send a webform and inquire about the status of your application, just to make sure that you haven't missed your COPR mail.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

My query here is I had already updated POF as per 3 people immediately after the birth of my child. Regardless of them being Non accompanying. Still I see that they've said Review required for POF. Am I misunderstanding ? or there's a probability for a query being raised from their end ? Does it mean that my Eligibility may again get checked ? '

Thanking you in advance.

ASSESSMENTS:

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime
Missrepresentation
Others Reqs:
Final:

Text :Enquiry received via GCMS Report via Call centre. ** Review Required ** Proof of Funds provided.

Text :**NON ACCOMPANYING ** DATA ENTRY COMPLETED FOR ADDITION OF NEWBORN DOB ; 2020/03/22. FILE REFFERED TO OFFICER FOR REVIEW AND FURTHER PROCESSING

Text :**OFFICER REVIEW** EE ELIGIBILITY : PASSED. BASED ON DOCUMETNS SUBMITED AND ASSESSMENT OF CASEPROCESSING AGENT , I AM REASONABLY SATISFIED THAT PA MET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF FSW PROGRAM REGULATIONS -R75/76. PA MEETS DEFINATION OF PROVINCIAL NOMINEE & SELECTION UNDER PN PROGRAM. PA APPEARS TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO BECOME ECONOMICALLY ESTABLISHED IN THE NOMINATED PROVINCE. I AM SATISFIED THAT PA MEETS ELIGIBILITY UNDER EE-M1 PV2. I AM SATISFIED THAT PA MEETS 11.2 ASSESSMENTS
If your PoF if in a foreign currency, then a RR is very common. This is because the officer will have to ascertain that after the conversion to CAD you meet. IRCC does not take into consideration daily market FX rates. Instead it takes into consideration the FX rates as on the date when the application as filed.

Apart from this your eligibility is passed, and you since your security is blank, it is in process or may even have been passed.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Hemilshah80

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
If your PoF if in a foreign currency, then a RR is very common. This is because the officer will have to ascertain that after the conversion to CAD you meet. IRCC does not take into consideration daily market FX rates. Instead it takes into consideration the FX rates as on the date when the application as filed.

Apart from this your eligibility is passed, and you since your security is blank, it is in process or may even have been passed.

Hope this helps!
Thanks a ton.

Reactions: legalfalcon

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Thanking you in advance.

ASSESSMENTS:

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime
Missrepresentation
Others Reqs:
Final:

Your Eligibility is conclusively Passed so nothing to worry about
OFFICER REVIEW** EE ELIGIBILITY : PASSED.

Reactions: Hemilshah80