Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon, I have just received my notes ordered in mid of July. After going through the text, I have found that the application has been assigned to another officer:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: JG8607
Assigned By: JG8607
Due Date: 2020/08/01

And this officer also added me to a new group:

GROUP NAME
GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2020/07/02 10:40:19
Created By: JG8607
Updated Date: 2020/07/02 12:16:22
Updated By: JG8607
Group #: 2-TW6EZW3
Name:: July
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

My questions are: 1/ what is the due date of application assignment? 2/ to be added to new group like this, does it have any negative impact on my application progress?

Thank you in advance and regards.
The due date is a system generated date to remain the officer of the pending application. Most applications are reviewed before then and some keep pending way after the due date has passed.

During the processing of your application, application are added to different group to streamline the processing. No need to be concerned.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Ok got it, the gov website allows one to select the applicable Act; Privacy or Access to Information. Either way you get the same info.

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hello everyone,
Hoping someone can help me get my head around the GCSM notes I got. Trying to pick the bones out of the 150 pages, I’m waiting for biometrics to open but this is what’s happen so far, also is there another part of my notes that is key to how my application is going other than the below?

Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other reqs:
Final:

Recommendation: Recommend Pass A11.2: Appears met R87.1 CEC Minimum Requirements - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Sounds like a good update right? ... although this quote is concerning.
“PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided edoc diploma not provided” - says I already got the points with just the transcript, but will not giving my diploma be an issue?

christysze

Apr 2, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon my friend is helping me to request GCMS, can I put my(PA) email address in the online application form? Or it should be the same with what my friend filled in the consent form? Thanks a lot

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello everyone,
Hoping someone can help me get my head around the GCSM notes I got. Trying to pick the bones out of the 150 pages, I’m waiting for biometrics to open but this is what’s happen so far, also is there another part of my notes that is key to how my application is going other than the below?

Assessments:
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final:

Recommendation: Recommend Pass A11.2: Appears met R87.1 CEC Minimum Requirements - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

“PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided edoc diploma not provided” - says I already got the points with just the transcript, but will not giving my diploma be an issue?
Your Eligibility Review is conclusively passed, you are in good shape

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon my friend is helping me to request GCMS, can I put my(PA) email address in the online application form? Or it should be the same with what my friend filled in the consent form? Thanks a lot
You can put your email id. Not an issue.

Reactions: christysze

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello everyone,

Assessments:
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final:

The eligibility takes place in two stages. First an analyst or an assistant will review and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed / Met / etc. This recommendation is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. The terminology used such as met / recommended passed / passed an no relevance.

See how the note should look like se my previous post at #3,199

Your eligibility is recommended passed by an analyst or an assistant.

To read your GCMS notes follow

1. See page 2, this is where the summary of your application is. To read on the stages of an application see https://bit.ly/3kwN3w3
Based on what you have typed, it seems that your eligibility is passed and your security is in progress.

2. On page 2, if you see security as blank, and you see s15/16 on the top right corner of the page, then your security assessment is redacted under section 15 or 16. To read on section 15 /16 see https://bit.ly/2F1PrdV

3. Now go to the last 3-7 pages of your notes. This is where the officers enter the details notes. The notes will be numbers and dated. They are from most recent to the oldest.
See your note on eligibility and compare it with my previous post. If you see a note by an officer, then your eligibility is passed.

4. If your security is in progress, then all security related info is redacted from the GCMS notes. To read on how security is done, and the procedure, see https://bit.ly/2DxSQ42

If you have any further questions, ask.

Hope this helps!

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Amazing, thanks so much for all the information!
Note 3 says “*Officer Reviewed* Eligibility passed. integrated search completed - no adverse info found.“ - guess that’s the hardest part over. Most recent, note 1, was beginning of July “pending biometrics” - that bloody biometrics!!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Amazing, thanks so much for all the information!
Note 3 says “*Officer Reviewed* Eligibility passed. integrated search completed - no adverse info found.“ - guess that’s the hardest part over. Most recent, note 1, was beginning of July “pending biometrics” - that bloody biometrics!!!
Your eligibility is passed, which is the most important and crucial part of the process.

Most likely your security may have been completed or in progress by now.

All the best!

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Dear fellow members,
CC: LegalFalcon

According to my GMCS notes (received last week), I passed Eligibility on March 18, 2020. Criminality: In Progress - Security: Not Started - Info Sharing: COMPLETE.

Furthermore, I was requested FBI and France police certificates (I have lived in both countries in the past.) which I submitted the very next day. No word since then.

What do you think could be going on? I don't believe I am in security, since according to NOTES this has not even started yet. What could possibly be going on? Do you believe I will face strict security, just because I have lived in both of these countries. I don't under understand why I am stuck in Criminality (not even Security).

*Biometrics done August 2019* Thought Biometrics helped move the process forward?

Anyone in a similar situation?
Best regards,

NMOT

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-01-2020
Nomination.....
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2020
Hi guys,
I ordered GCMS notes directly from the ATIP site with the help of a friend in Canada. We decided to use my own email on the IMM5744E consent form (under her info) because last time they emailed the notes to her, and I wanted it to be emailed to me this time. Would this be an issue?

Last edited:

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi guys,
I ordered GCMS notes directly from the ATIP site with the help of a friend in Canada. We decided to use my own email on the IMM5744E form because last time they emailed the notes to her, and I wanted it to be emailed to me this time. Would this be an issue?
The email entered in the online form is used by IRCC to send the file.

Vid2591

Mar 6, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon,

We applied Spousal sponsorship on 22nd March 2019 and was transferred to ndvo on 17th June.... there was no update since transfer.

Our recent gcms notes says
Eligibility- in progress
Security- blank
Criminality- passed
Medical- passed expired
Info sharing -complete

I could see S.15 in my notes in the pages related to security

Notes- 1 ( updated 3rd June 2020)
RROC REVIEW *** criminality passed , I have reviewed schedule A , pcc, personal, employment and travel history. I am satisfied that PA is not inadmissible to Canada. Criminality. Descision passed

Notes 2

Recommend interview waiver ( this was updated on June 20th 2019) after tat it remains the same...

PA and sponsor are compatible with each other in all d aspects

Question
My eligibility part a still in progress for more than a year...what can I conclude from RROC REVIEW?...what is the actual status of my file?..I didn't receive ADR Since transfer.

Could you please tell me what can I conclude from the notes

Thanks in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

We applied Spousal sponsorship on 22nd March 2019 and was transferred to ndvo on 17th June.... there was no update since transfer.

Our recent gcms notes says
Eligibility- in progress
Security- blank
Criminality- passed
Medical- passed expired
Info sharing -complete

I could see S.15 in my notes in the pages related to security

Notes- 1 ( updated 3rd June 2020)
RROC REVIEW *** criminality passed , I have reviewed schedule A , pcc, personal, employment and travel history. I am satisfied that PA is not inadmissible to Canada. Criminality. Descision passed

Notes 2

Recommend interview waiver ( this was updated on June 20th 2019) after tat it remains the same...

PA and sponsor are compatible with each other in all d aspects

Question
My eligibility part a still in progress for more than a year...what can I conclude from RROC REVIEW?...what is the actual status of my file?..I didn't receive ADR Since transfer.

Could you please tell me what can I conclude from the notes

Thanks in advance
RROC is the Resettlement Operations Centre in Ottawa.

If your security is blank, then it is in progress or completed. The security info is redacted. For s15 /16 see https://bit.ly/3gfEdPY

Also, your admissibility checks are done. Your application is almost done and you should hear a decision soon.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
RROC is the Resettlement Operations Centre in Ottawa.

If your security is blank, then it is in progress or completed. The security info is redacted. For s15 /16 see https://bit.ly/3gfEdPY

Also, your admissibility checks are done. Your application is almost done and you should hear a decision soon.
I thought RROC means Rapid Response Operations Centre. Or is it the same thing?

And what is its function?