+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Opportunity Stream

Feb 13, 2024
Hi all, I recently applied for the Alberta Opportunity Stream. I'm curious about the verification process, particularly the specific questions they'll ask my employer and how they determine if my current job aligns with my field.
Thanks so much for all the responses.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi all, I recently applied for the Alberta Opportunity Stream. I'm curious about the verification process, particularly the specific questions they'll ask my employer and how they determine if my current job aligns with my field.
Thanks so much for all the responses.
Officer will compare your job duties with NOC.

Feb 13, 2024
Officer will compare your job duties with NOC.
Thanks for the reply Taran, Ive doing every applications myself thats why I'm in an utter confusion regarding these process. So i completed Environmental Science and currently working for Irrigation District dealing with all the irrigation and water related documentation at the office. The Noc falls in just Administrative officer even though most of the things are related to what i studied. will there any problem?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks for the reply Taran, Ive doing every applications myself thats why I'm in an utter confusion regarding these process. So i completed Environmental Science and currently working for Irrigation District dealing with all the irrigation and water related documentation at the office. The Noc falls in just Administrative officer even though most of the things are related to what i studied. will there any problem?
No worries.
Sorry not familiar with that.