Alberta Opportunity Stream

on_611

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Hi, I have some questions about the AOS

1) How much does it cost?
2) Is it only skilled workers ( eg. cook / supervisor ) can apply
3) need company nominate or no need
4) How long does it take to have the result ?

Thank you:)

Pandith

Feb 15, 2020
Hyderabad
The Alberta Opportunity Stream is a way to get Canadian PR for foreign nationals working in Alberta and international graduates who have completed their studies at an approved Alberta post-secondary institution.

Individuals interested in the AOS must meet the eligibility requirements for the following factors:

• Individuals interested in the AOS must meet the eligibility requirements for the following factors:
  • Education
  • language
  • Residency status and work permit requirements;
  • Work experience in an occupation that is not part of the ineligible occupations list; and
  • Income level.
For Detailed information about AOS Visit https://www.canadavisa.com/alberta-opportunity-stream.html#gs.ykwc7y

on_611

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Thank you for your reply, I saw this website before, they didn't mention what I ask for

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi, I have some questions about the AOS

1) How much does it cost? - There is no fee to apply under AOS
2) Is it only skilled workers ( eg. cook / supervisor ) can apply - There are different streams that you can check on ainp's website. https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx
3) need company nominate or no need - Not only a job offer from Albera's employer but will need an education and 6 months of experience in the field of study from Alberta is required.
4) How long does it take to have the result ? - approximately 6 months to get NOI

alexasvg98

Jun 15, 2018
Hello,
I am an international student her in Alberta. My husband has a work permit because of me studying, he meets all the requirement for the AOS but is he elegible to apply? I don’t see an option to be “LMIA Exempt” under the category of spouse of a full time student. Has anyone applied under this situation and can you share the result.
Thanks in advance

Tavia

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hello,
I am an international student her in Alberta. My husband has a work permit because of me studying, he meets all the requirement for the AOS but is he elegible to apply? I don’t see an option to be “LMIA Exempt” under the category of spouse of a full time student. Has anyone applied under this situation and can you share the result.
Thanks in advance
Hello,

Were you able to apply for the AOS using your spouse?