+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta NOI- October 2019>>>>post here>>>

SMany

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
can anyone please advise me if i can apply for express entry under AINP from india ?? if yes how many years of job exp is required or it required any job offer in canada ?

Satveersingh17

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
can anyone please advise me if i can apply for express entry under AINP from india ?? if yes how many years of job exp is required or it required any job offer in canada ?
You can apply... while creating EE profile, you have to select Alberta for immigration and it depends on your NOC for NOI. To apply you have to have minimum one year of experience...

SMany

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
You can apply... while creating EE profile, you have to select Alberta for immigration and it depends on your NOC for NOI. To apply you have to have minimum one year of experience...
for one year exp what i have to show , funds into my account , pay stubs ? or just a exp letter ?
and to apply i still require 7778 in ielts right ?

Satveersingh17

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
for one year exp what i have to show , funds into my account , pay stubs ? or just a exp letter ?
and to apply i still require 7778 in ielts right ?
You need to show salary (cash certificate or in bank account), Roles and responsibilities certificate on company’s letterhead....

You need 67 points out of 100 to create EE profile.... it’s not mandatory to score CLB9 (7778).... your main aim is to get 67 out 100 to qualify for express entry...

Check your eligibility:- https://www.immigrationxperts.com/canada-immigration/67-canada-immigration-point-system/

SMany

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
You need to show salary (cash certificate or in bank account), Roles and responsibilities certificate on company’s letterhead....

You need 67 points out of 100 to create EE profile.... it’s not mandatory to score CLB9 (7778).... your main aim is to get 67 out 100 to qualify for express entry...

Check your eligibility:- https://www.immigrationxperts.com/canada-immigration/67-canada-immigration-point-system/
bai apna contact no mil skda ?
for further info lyi?

Reactions: Satveersingh17

Rafey Zaman

Nov 11, 2019
I have recieved my NOI on 9th Oct
Document checklist Recieved on 11th Oct
Sent documents on 31st Oct
AINP Received documents on 6th Nov
Waiting for FN

CRS 378
NOC 4212
Hi, when did you submit your EE profile? Just wanted to know if there is a minimum duration after which EE profiles are eligible for AINP.

Rafey Zaman

Nov 11, 2019
İ see the people get easy noi without us
When did you submit your profile? Getting no clue on how this thing work. Saw some candidates of April got their NOI within a month, whereas with the same NOC and applying at the same time some are still waiting for NOI.

Guesskayar

Oct 11, 2018
When did you submit your profile? Getting no clue on how this thing work. Saw some candidates of April got their NOI within a month, whereas with the same NOC and applying at the same time some are still waiting for NOI.
April 15 and still waitimg. Yes in a momth its very lucky time for it