+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kishankanhaiya said:
yes you are right. sending all the required PCC's along with other documents saves a lot of time.
AlbertaGovernor said:
dnataraj said:
AlbertaGovernor said:
thanks dna,

that means you can send the CIC form without the FBI and state PCC. When CIC ask for it we can send them. Is that right understanding ?
Yes
ok to save time. after getting nomination one can apply for CIC and FBI/state pcc at the same time. when FBI/State pcc come you can submit them to CIC.
That is not what I mean. i am asking if one can send all documents other than PCC and send PCC later when asked for. Please reply

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
If you send the PCC when CIC request them your case will be delayed... this happened ... I wasted 3 monthhs waiting to hear from NY and for that reason my case was delayed for 3 months for them to review + 1 month for me to get the PCCs... I would suggest to be proactive ... unless you like waiting ;)
Good luck!!

AlbertaGovernor said:
kishankanhaiya said:
yes you are right. sending all the required PCC's along with other documents saves a lot of time.
AlbertaGovernor said:
dnataraj said:
AlbertaGovernor said:
thanks dna,

that means you can send the CIC form without the FBI and state PCC. When CIC ask for it we can send them. Is that right understanding ?
Yes
ok to save time. after getting nomination one can apply for CIC and FBI/state pcc at the same time. when FBI/State pcc come you can submit them to CIC.
That is not what I mean. i am asking if one can send all documents other than PCC and send PCC later when asked for. Please reply

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingegarcia said:
If you send the PCC when CIC request them your case will be delayed... this happened ... I wasted 3 monthhs waiting to hear from NY and for that reason my case was delayed for 3 months for them to review + 1 month for me to get the PCCs... I would suggest to be proactive ... unless you like waiting ;)
Good luck!!
inge,

what you say is send the PCC with the application and send again if requested.

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi inge,
My file has transfered to NY on july 21 and i am waiting for PPR request.
Could you please clarify,Did you sent 2nd set of state PCC to NY ? you mean it's better for sending 2nd set of pcc's.

Thanks.

ingegarcia said:
Good luck!!

AlbertaGovernor said:
kishankanhaiya said:
AlbertaGovernor said:
dnataraj said:
AlbertaGovernor said:
thanks dna,

Yes

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Sorry for the misunderstanding.. send only one set of PCCs for each of the places where you have lived more than 6 months ... if the PCCs are expired then you might want to send a new set just in case... I mean there is nothing written about that... and every single case is different...

BTW 181 days is more than 6 months..... If I am not mistaken I saw in one of the forums that a guy from Germany had to request PCC from Mexico because he was a exchanged student and lived there for 6 months + couple of days....

Regards

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Thanks Inge.

ingegarcia said:
Sorry for the misunderstanding.. send only one set of PCCs for each of the places where you have lived more than 6 months ... if the PCCs are expired then you might want to send a new set just in case... I mean there is nothing written about that... and every single case is different...

BTW 181 days is more than 6 months..... If I am not mistaken I saw in one of the forums that a guy from Germany had to request PCC from Mexico because he was a exchanged student and lived there for 6 months + couple of days....

Regards

Pereira

Aug 25, 2009
kishankanhaiya said:
yes you can send your application with out FBI and state PCC certificate. Actually if you apply three months before your certificate expires then it is accepted. The rule says certificate should not be more than three months old at the time of application on their website. This is both for PNP and FSW.

AlbertaGovernor said:
dnataraj said:
No.
For FSW, it is not advisable to include FBI and state PCC's in the beginning as they will expire, given the current time-line. It is better to send them later when they ask. Of course it doesn't hurt sending them in the beginning. But then it will be duplication of efforts.
thanks dna,

JPRAVELO

Jan 28, 2009
Howdy,

I got my nomination on November the 30th, and I am on the process of getting my PCC. I would like to know if anyone on this forum got the PCC from Mexico, specially the one required from the PGR. What is the process to get it? Do we have to go over there to obtain it? I read on the website of Canada that they will give us more details later during the process, but I want to be proactive and get it as soon as possible.

Any comment will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
Hello ingegarcia,

I hope you get this message, Do you have any updates from the CIC about sending the 401k statement as proof of funds? do they consider it as liquid assets? please share i am dying to know.

Bats45

ingegarcia said:
Yeah me too... I sent my 401k statement in US dollars but wrote the amount in Canadian dollars in the CIC Form..
Lets hope for the best!!

akk said:
Well I am hoping it is not a big deal...
I sent my statement in US Dollars (the one that came from BOA), but I wrote the amount in Canadian dollars.
Since US Dollars are stronger than Canadian they would not make a big deal if your statement is over the limit (for me since it is just me and spouse, it is 10k and something).
They just want to be sure you will support yourself when you are there, and not be a problem to the country.

Akk

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Hi Bats45,
when you got your nomination, then does AINP tells you to apply to Buffalo, or you can apply to counsulate of your home country.
I am planning to apply to my home country (india) so just want to make sure...then rather sending documents to buffalo i will send to ND ?

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
Yes, they clearly stated to pass the requirements to buffalo with the bold address.FYI

Bats45

cooldeepforyou said:
Hi Bats45,
when you got your nomination, then does AINP tells you to apply to Buffalo, or you can apply to counsulate of your home country.
I am planning to apply to my home country (india) so just want to make sure...then rather sending documents to buffalo i will send to ND ?

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurram said:
Hi Seniors,

Do we need to send photos of Spouse parents too?

Regards
gurram
it makes sense to send the photo's of spouse parents, grandparents and ancestors. please make sure there is no nudity in the pictures. let us know what happens okay.

freeradical17

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
Dear All,

I am in a peculiar situation.

Right now I am in India on a vacation. I got a request for visa/approval notice & most recent paystub on 25th of Nov which I duly forwarded. Unfortunately I was informed by my employer yesterday that my project has ended abruptly due to budget cuts and asked me to stay back. I have a valid H1-B till 2010. Can I continue with the process in case I am nominated?

please advise.

FR