ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Very nice job vsrao.... it is really good....

vsrao said:
ingegarcia said:
Thanks vsrao... I tried to access the website from office... but it is blocked by the proxy... I'll need to do that tonight...

vsrao said:
To mumbaimerijan, Tapak,ingegarcia, rascojenkins, ainpdude, bendjoe, Harry2500, jetu, akk, honey11111, Jay007, yrinaldy, kishankanhaiya, Chow, rk, Rocking vibes, KrisR, nomad_musafir, optimusprime

Could you all please update your timelines through below instructions

1. Click the Link(http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System) to get on to SRS - U.S.Visa Holder tracking system
2. To enter your processing times click on the "Click here" hyperlink under "CIC Process Tracking" section below of the page
3. To view the updated list click on "CIC time line tracker" or "CIC Process Tracking" hyperlinks

Everytime you have updated info to be shared please repeat the step two.
Try this https://docs.google.com/View?id=df3fvt86_5hm7htfgb i have suffixed "S" to HTTP

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Pn Update

Hi

I got AOR in 3rd week of last month and done with medicals in 2 week of this month,but i did not updated this with alberta(pn update) till now,thinking of sending them fax today,does this delay in updating makes any issue...

Please share your ideas
Thanks

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Satya,
I checked with my lawyer for notify to AINP for AOR status or Medical status but they are saying to no need to inform AINP.

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi nihak ..

Thanks for info...
Thanks

nihak said:
Hi Satya,
I checked with my lawyer for notify to AINP for AOR status or Medical status but they are saying to no need to inform AINP.

C

cchabert

Long time no see, I think you're already in Canada, what's up?

Ottawa Regional Medical Office
Health Management Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Ave. West, 3rd floor
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1
Canada
Fax: +1 613 954 6211

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
CCHabert,

I am still here. Got a new job and slowed down a bit. But I plan to finally make the move now...as soon as I get the PR. They lost my medical stuffs in the mail and I had to request another package. After all was done, wife's medical x-ray needed to be retaken! Still waiting on them to call us for Landing fees after retaking the x-ray. I wanted to telephone the Ottawa office to check if they got the x-ray. Do you have a phone number?

Ola

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Hi guys!

We just arrived from our medical examination. The doctor found some trace of protein in my urine so he ordered for a creatinine check, which costs me again a few dollars. Though the doctor says that it isn't something to be scared of because it's just a trace, but he still needs to check it to be sure. Hopefully, everything is OK.

So guys, wish me luck and hopefully we will get the PPR soon.

Thanks!

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Please help me seniors,

I applied on PNP 2171.
I posted my CIC to buffalo on 22nd May
Buffalo reached on 26th May.
But, my Money Order did not get cashed till.

I have been so tense. Please give me a brief message. My money order didn’t get cashed and I did not get return back also.

Can I contact CIC office? Can you tell me CIC office contact numbers?
If you have any further information please let me know.
Thanks for all.

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
I sent it to Buffalo on 29th May and got file number and Medical forms on 29th July...youe might be on the way..do not worry..

narsanna said:
Please help me seniors,

I applied on PNP 2171.
I posted my CIC to buffalo on 22nd May
Buffalo reached on 26th May.
But, my Money Order did not get cashed till.

I have been so tense. Please give me a brief message. My money order didn't get cashed and I did not get return back also.

Can I contact CIC office? Can you tell me CIC office contact numbers?
If you have any further information please let me know.
Thanks for all.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Hi Friends,

I got query regarding extra docs on 14 July,for which I replied on 21 July via scanned docs in emails.I haven't got confirmation email back.
Any suggestions ??

applicant2009

Jul 5, 2009
Could please anyone tell me I have a shot to get PR if one of my PCC has a negative record, it was more then 10 years ago and not a criminal, but just broke a law, in USA they would not do anything to me in such case, but different country's rules are very strict. Will Canada still accept me with this kind of record?

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Guys ...

I sent my application to Buffalo on April 23rd. By May 15, I received a letter asking me to fill in more information on IM0008. I returned the application on May 23. On Jun 15, my cashier's check was cashed. Today, on August 6, I received a file number starting with B followed by 9 digits. Also included with the letter is the request for a medical exam. I am yet to take the exam - After the results are sent to Canada - how long does it take to get to the next step (and by the what is... the next step).

Also, sometime in between, I had my expiring passport renewed and I hence have a new passport ? Should I do something about this ?

Thks,

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
arajesh5 said:
Guys ...

I sent my application to Buffalo on April 23rd. By May 15, I received a letter asking me to fill in more information on IM0008. I returned the application on May 23. On Jun 15, my cashier's check was cashed. Today, on August 6, I received a file number starting with B followed by 9 digits. Also included with the letter is the request for a medical exam. I am yet to take the exam - After the results are sent to Canada - how long does it take to get to the next step (and by the what is... the next step).

Also, sometime in between, I had my expiring passport renewed and I hence have a new passport ? Should I do something about this ?

Thks,
Congratulations Rajesh.

Get the medicals done asap and send them to Ottawa. Make sure you send it by FedEx kind of thing so that you will have tracking info.

Sometime soon, you will get AOR ( the initial assessment) and request for PCC's and RPRF. Start getting your PCC's from FBI, all the states in the US you have stayed and all the countries you have resided. Apply to nearby Indian consulate asap as it will take long time depending on various factors.

Inform CIC about your new passport with all details like passport number etc through email as well as surface mail. Quote your immigration file number Bxxxxxxxxx in all correspondence.

You will be getting your PRR by this year end!!!

And my best wishes.
-dna