Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2010
AOR Received.
not yet received
initial acknowledgement after 5 months

hi all

is anybody over here who got the initial acknowledgement from alberta after 5 months or so.
plz reply it will give some relief.

thankx for giving ur time for reading this and a reply will be highly appreciated.

C

cchabert

Ok Guys I'll write my first six months in Calgary soon, just a quick bite...I got a professional job!!

Cheers!!

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
WoW ! Cool ! Congratulations !

cchabert said:
Ok Guys I'll write my first six months in Calgary soon, just a quick bite...I got a professional job!!

Cheers!!

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
In Edgemont
Congratulations CCHABERT, Can you please share your job search expperience with us. I am planning to land in october and start searching for a job once i am back....

Thanks
Mouli

C

cchabert

emceemouli said:
Congratulations CCHABERT, Can you please share your job search expperience with us. I am planning to land in october and start searching for a job once i am back....

Thanks
Mouli
This is a copy of my first 3 months, as I said I'll post my first 6 months later:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mi-first-3-months-on-my-job-experience-in-calgary-t41042.15.html

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
cchabert said:
This is a copy of my first 3 months, as I said I'll post my first 6 months later:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mi-first-3-months-on-my-job-experience-in-calgary-t41042.15.html
cchabert,
i don't know your definition of "soon" ::)
c'mon now buddy - spill the beans already! the suspense is killing us!!! :p

C

cchabert

nomad_musafir said:
cchabert,
i don't know your definition of "soon" ::)
c'mon now buddy - spill the beans already! the suspense is killing us!!! :p
The beans are cooking right now, they're not ready yet.. :D

akmkamboj79

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 -9-2008
Doc's Request.
10-10-2009
Nomination.....
22-4-2010
AOR Received.
24-9-2010
IELTS Request
attached
Med's Request
24-9-2010
Med's Done....
27-9-2010
Interview........
telephonic interview on 16 feb
Passport Req..
24-9-2010
VISA ISSUED...
4 -5-2011
LANDED..........
13-6-2011
hi everybody i m akm frm punjab i got nomination under ainp family stream, on 12may and i submit application for PR with nomination certificate and other doc on july 26 at new Delhi ,but my paper was return to me on 3 aug ,due to uncompleted.i have some question plz reply me as soon as possible

1. birth certificate is necessary for both principal applicant and spouse & my sponsor,because i have only (10th) D.M.C as a proof of birth date

2 is it necessary university transcript copy of degree in sealed envelop, of my and my spouse

vrkravi

Mar 30, 2009
Hi,

My AINP nomination expires on Sept 28. I am to yet to receive PCC from FBI for my wife and PCC from Indian consulate for me and my wife. Should i go ahead and submit all other documents along with the fee.

Can i send the PCC's later ?

I am not sure if i will get the PCC's before Sept 28. Can i send the PCC after my nomination expiration also?

In the worst case of CIC not accepting documents from me after nomination expiry date, would they return the money order?

Could anyone respond please.

Thanks
Ravi

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Yes, You should be able to submit the application without PCC, they will ask for it later, my FBI PCC took 7-8 weeks and Indian Consulate PCC 45( got after sending tens of email, even to Consulate General Himself :p) days.
Good Luck!
vrkravi said:
Hi,

My AINP nomination expires on Sept 28. I am to yet to receive PCC from FBI for my wife and PCC from Indian consulate for me and my wife. Should i go ahead and submit all other documents along with the fee.

Can i send the PCC's later ?

I am not sure if i will get the PCC's before Sept 28. Can i send the PCC after my nomination expiration also?

In the worst case of CIC not accepting documents from me after nomination expiry date, would they return the money order?

Could anyone respond please.

Thanks
Ravi

C

cchabert

Ok the beans are ready here it is:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/from-atlanta-to-calgary-my-first-6-months-job-experience-t49940.0.html;msg379842#msg379842