+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process

sam_here

Apr 24, 2009
Hi All,

I would like to ask people in this group about the Acknowledgement form sent by AINP. It was said in the conditional AINP approval that i need to sign and return the acknowledgment form within 30 days to confirm that i understand the conditions outlined in Immigrant Nominee approval letter.

But actually i didn't noticed this when i received the nomination from AINP and its been more than a month. So was wondering if i can send it now or will there be any issue's later.

Please clarify. Thanks in Advance.

SAM.

C

cchabert

sam_here said:
Hi All,

I would like to ask people in this group about the Acknowledgement form sent by AINP. It was said in the conditional AINP approval that i need to sign and return the acknowledgment form within 30 days to confirm that i understand the conditions outlined in Immigrant Nominee approval letter.

But actually i didn't noticed this when i received the nomination from AINP and its been more than a month. So was wondering if i can send it now or will there be any issue's later.

Please clarify. Thanks in Advance.

SAM.
Don't wait just do it!

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
albertaorbust said:
Actually there was a case last year, where the nomination was canceled after AINP nominated the guy and his papers were in Buffalo. The reason was that in initial application to AINP, he wrote that he had never applied for Canada immigration before and AINP found out that he had applied for FSW couple of years earlier. ( I think he must have written Ontario or other province as his intended province in the FSW App.) The guys name was Zubaid or something with Z.
Hi,

I know what you are talking about and here is the case.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t11870.0.html;msg57060;topicseen#msg57060

But to me this sounds like a AINP stage and not CIC stage. AINP has no appeal, but I think at CIC you can.

Thanks,
LB

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
We still need to submit the CIC documents before the deadline right? In my case my wife's fingerprints were rejected. So I have to wait for them to get back. This may take longer than my deadline. I have no option than to submit without fingerprint records for my wife.

image6000 said:
Also SinghIsKing, I talked to CIC, BUFFALO last week and they told me to send complete application (Including FBI reports + Home country Police certificate) to prevent any further delaying. But they also told me that United states PCC is not required.

So you can send your application to CIC BUFFALO once you get FBI report all at once to prevent any further delaying.

Thanks

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepfreezed said:
We still need to submit the CIC documents before the deadline right? In my case my wife's fingerprints were rejected. So I have to wait for them to get back. This may take longer than my deadline. I have no option than to submit without fingerprint records for my wife.
I would suggest not to wait for your wife's FBI report if that means missing your nomination deadline. When does your nomination expire? there are many others who have sent without their FBI report and their checks have been encashed.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you do not have everything you need at the time of the deadline, you should send what you have and include a letter explaining what is missing and that you will send it as well as soon as you have it.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
Hi,

I know what you are talking about and here is the case.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t11870.0.html;msg57060;topicseen#msg57060

But to me this sounds like a AINP stage and not CIC stage. AINP has no appeal, but I think at CIC you can.

Thanks,
LB

No, this was not the case I was referring to. I remember very clearly the guy got rejection after CIC application.

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
Expires May 23rd.

desikiVAAT said:
I would suggest not to wait for your wife's FBI report if that means missing your nomination deadline. When does your nomination expire? there are many others who have sent without their FBI report and their checks have been encashed.

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepfreezed said:
Expires May 23rd.
you still have more than a month in hand. Wait for week or so and see if you get FBI report for your wife sooner since it is a re-submission and also FBI report are being processed faster now than they were for the applicants in December - keep calling FBI to get the update. It would be great if you are able to send complete application as it reduces further delay/complication in your application processing. But dnt miss your nomination expiry date waiting for your wife's FBI report.... make sure your application reaches atleast week or 10 days before nom. expiry.

Also if you plan to send your application without your wife's FBI report i dnt think that should be a big problem -just send a letter with explanation & the letter from FBI where they have rejected your wife's fingerprint......there r many members who have sent without FBI report and their checks have been encashed. Atleast you r sending your FBI report and i am guessing u r the principal applicant. Just dnt miss the nomination expiry date ... do get the application delivery confirmation receipt from Buff.

check out member 'aliya' on page 57 of thread ' Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion! ' ..... same situation as your, infact this member received FBI report just 5-6 days before nomination expiry- this one was quite risky! :)

sam_here

Apr 24, 2009
Hi All,

I 'ld like to ask that i got approved for the AINP-SRS program and i suppose to apply for CIC process before the Nomination Expiry date: july 3 2010. But unfortunately i missed this deadline. Can any of you guide me what i need to do in order for me to send the application to Consulate General of Canada, Buffalo, NY.

Please help me on this. Appreciated.

Thanks
SAM

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Well If you miss your deadline you can try to contact AINP with a good reason for missing the deadline and hope they resend the nomination with deadline extended.
sam_here said:
Hi All,

I 'ld like to ask that i got approved for the AINP-SRS program and i suppose to apply for CIC process before the Nomination Expiry date: july 3 2010. But unfortunately i missed this deadline. Can any of you guide me what i need to do in order for me to send the application to Consulate General of Canada, Buffalo, NY.

Thanks
SAM

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
contact AINP they will send one more valid document.
my friend phased same problem it's take time.
Don't worry you will get.

Thanks,
Narsnna
sam_here said:
Hi All,

Thanks
SAM

Richa

Jul 19, 2010
USA,ohio
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2010
AOR Received.
not yet received
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders in USA)

Hello to all

my husband work in USA on H1 visa which is to xpire soon.He is a chemical engineer and work as a scientist.
we have applied for the Alberta green card 4.5 months ago. please tell us in how many days the initial
acknowledgement comes from there tat everything is fine sort of n our green card is under process
or if they have rejected it.
please give us the guidance.thankx

C

cchabert

Richa said:
Hello to all

my husband work in USA on H1 visa which is to xpire soon.He is a chemical engineer and work as a scientist.
we have applied for the Alberta green card 4.5 months ago. please tell us in how many days the initial
acknowledgement comes from there tat everything is fine sort of n our green card is under process
or if they have rejected it.
please give us the guidance.thankx
You can check my time