+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program | (AINP) - 2021

Hugo Adriano

Oct 12, 2021
Hello, I am trying to apply for the Alberta opportunity stream, and I am working in Alberta on an IEC visa my question is: at the point of lmia exemption what do i submit? Because I am exempt under code C21. Do I submit my work permit as proof?
Best regards

FavourBibi

Sep 17, 2021
Please any hope for noc 2175 ( web developer and designer) with CRS 420 and a blood relation in Alberta ? ( OUTLANDER)

Also any chance for noc 1123 (advertising, marketing and public relations ) Crs 380 and accompanying spouse has blood relation in alberta

It's over a month we created EE but no NOI yet.

bgpatel

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello friends,

Can any of you please share AINP Toll- free number here?
I looked for it online but could not find working number.

Thank you.

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
Please any hope for noc 2175 ( web developer and designer) with CRS 420 and a blood relation in Alberta ? ( OUTLANDER)

Also any chance for noc 1123 (advertising, marketing and public relations ) Crs 380 and accompanying spouse has blood relation in alberta

It's over a month we created EE but no NOI yet.
You simply can’t predict AINP, I waited 18 months to get one, it’s mere luck.

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hey it's about my brother never cone to Canada, he works in UAE in Finance and has blood relatives in Alberta, his CRS score is 350.....is there anyone who has never been to Canada but got an invitation. Please help

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
Hey it's about my brother never cone to Canada, he works in UAE in Finance and has blood relatives in Alberta, his CRS score is 350.....is there anyone who has never been to Canada but got an invitation. Please help
Yes and I am based in UAE, CRS 329, got NOI and invitation to apply, submitted and waiting for acceptance.

Reactions: sur and Raulf

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Guys I forgot my GCKey password and secret questions now what should I do. Please help me out in this regard.

Yesterday i have received email from CIC in regard to check my account as changes made in my account. what does it mean.