+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program | (AINP) - 2021

yourefreak

Nov 6, 2021
Hi everyone, I need some advice. I had this issue below regarding the payment of the fees after I submitted my application and it wasn't fixed. I couldn't reach the offices. Now my application seems cancelled as I couldn't pay and in order to create a new application I need to withdraw the previous one but this time, I can't see the previous application where its supposed to be. I already sent several emails and tried to reach to the offices, but they don't respond (their lines are always busy).

I don't want to waste my NOI but it goes in that direction. Do you have any suggestions?

NOI: 14th Sept
Accepted: 14th Sept
Portal link received: 16th Sept
Submitted: 28th Sept
Cancelled: 29th Sept
What's mentioned in your Web Application Status & Portal Processing Status?? Also, is your application in 'My Applications' in Cancelled application?

yourefreak

Nov 6, 2021
NEED HELP!!

I got NOI (NOC 2131) from AINP on 12 Oct 2021.
I submitted my Application on 01 Nov 2021 along with the application fee (CAD 500)

My AINP Portal shows a stupid picture right now.
It shows Web Application Status as "submitted" while Portal Processing Status as "Application Cancelled". As per AINP, if your Web Application Status shows "submitted" then, your application is under process. I haven't received any email from AINP regarding the start of my application process. In addition, the Portal Processing Status shows "Application Cancelled" which happens on 2 occasions:
1. Fee not submitted with 24hrs.
2. Voluntarily canceling the Application.
Neither happens in my case as I have the Recipe from eServices.

I have filled web forms, emailed a couple of times but they don't reply.

Should I consider resubmitting the Application? The deadline (30days) to respond to NOI will end on 12 Nov 2021.

yourefreak

Nov 6, 2021
Hi it was cancelled, I created a new application.
Ok Good Luck.

NEED HELP!!

I got NOI from AINP on 12 Oct 2021.
I submitted my Application on 01 Nov 2021 along with the application fee (CAD 500).

My AINP Portal shows a stupid picture right now.
It shows Web Application Status as "submitted" while Portal Processing Status as "Application Cancelled". As per AINP, if your Web Application Status shows "submitted" then, your application is under process. I haven't received any email from AINP regarding the start of my application process. In addition, the Portal Processing Status shows "Application Cancelled" which happens on 2 occasions:
1. Fee not submitted with 24hrs.
2. Voluntarily canceling the Application.
Neither happens in my case as I have the Recipe from eServices.

I have filled web forms, emailed a couple of times but they don't reply.

Should I consider resubmitting the Application? The deadline (30days) to respond to NOI will end on 12 Nov 2021.

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hey! It's been a week since my status is in Information Requested and both me and my boss replied to the officer with all of the information requested for days now.
Has anyone here been through the same? How long until some update?

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hey guys!
I got my certificate today!
NOC 1123 - Professional occupations in Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations
No ties with Alberta | Outlander: Brazil

Timeline:
19 Jun 2021 - EE Profile created (CRS: 474 points)
14 Sep 2021 - Alberta NOI and NOI acceptance
16 Sep 2021 - Link to apply received
12 Oct 2021 - Application submitted
04 Nov 2021 - Info requested to me and my boss
05 Nov 2021 - Me and my boss replied
12 Nov 2021 - Certificate Issued
12 Nov 2021 - EE profile updated (CRS: 1074 points)

Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: sur and marez01

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, I created a new application from the same link. In my case, I wasn't able to pay though, and both application status and web status were cancelled. If you had paid it might be better to contact them to avoid double payment. I hope it goes well for you.

Can you tell me exactly what you did to create a New Application?

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
is it mandatory to apply for license in order to receive NOI if experience is in regulated field ? Like being an electrical engineer would i not get NOI until i get license ?

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hey guys!
I got my certificate today!
NOC 1123 - Professional occupations in Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations
No ties with Alberta | Outlander: Brazil

Timeline:
19 Jun 2021 - EE Profile created (CRS: 474 points)
14 Sep 2021 - Alberta NOI and NOI acceptance
16 Sep 2021 - Link to apply received
12 Oct 2021 - Application submitted
04 Nov 2021 - Info requested to me and my boss
05 Nov 2021 - Me and my boss replied
12 Nov 2021 - Certificate Issued
12 Nov 2021 - EE profile updated (CRS: 1074 points)

Best of luck to everyone!
Hello,

Will I receive an email for the info requested? It's been 23 days since I submitted my profile to AINP Portal and waiting for the decision. Will every step be seen in the portal like " Submitted, Application Assigned, Info Requested, and Certificate Issued? Or only the certificate issued be seen? I am so curious about my profile and always open the portal. According to your timeline, I am expecting to get the information this week. Please reply.

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hello,

Will I receive an email for the info requested? It's been 23 days since I submitted my profile to AINP Portal and waiting for the decision. Will every step be seen in the portal like " Submitted, Application Assigned, Info Requested, and Certificate Issued? Or only the certificate issued be seen? I am so curious about my profile and always open the portal. According to your timeline, I am expecting to get the information this week. Please reply.
Yes, every step will be shown in the portal. If it still showing "Submitted" it means that no officer has touched your file yet. If it changes to "Info Requested" it means that the officer sent an email to you AND/OR your boss. In most cases, only your boss gets the e-mail, so you'll need to ask him to answer the officer. I'm not sure how long are the processing times currently, it's better if you take a look at recent timelines. The last time I checked, the processing times increased.

rdk0712

Apr 14, 2022
what are the chances of receiving NOI from any province for NOC 2132 (Outlander, no job offer) CRS 400+, profile was created in Dec'22.
No progress so far, any word of advise ? Should I re-create my EE profile ?