+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program | (AINP) - 2021

Sanaa.ahmed

Oct 4, 2021
UAE
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hello , got NOI on 30 sept , confirmation sent, what documents will be requested upon receiving the portal link?

Loks

Apr 4, 2020
Hello, what are the chances of an outlander with no connection to Alberta receiving a NOI ( NOC 2262 and CRS 441). I'll really appreciate your opinions. Thanks.

Sanaa.ahmed

Oct 4, 2021
UAE
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hello, what are the chances of an outlander with no connection to Alberta receiving a NOI ( NOC 2262 and CRS 441). I'll really appreciate your opinions. Thanks.
i have no connection nor job offer , CRS 340 , NOC 3211 yet I received NOI few days back,, don’t lose hope.

Reactions: praveerparmar

Loks

Apr 4, 2020
i have no connection nor job offer , CRS 340 , NOC 3211 yet I received NOI few days back,, don’t lose hope.
Thanks a lot. I understand that it depends on whether the noc is in demand or not. 2262 is listed as being in demand but I haven't quite seen testimonies of people receiving NOIs.

jen2

Oct 5, 2021
Hi
Can someone pls clarify on the above question. My focus is on Alberta hence I have chosen Alberta while creating EE profile? But many people suggesting to chose All Provinces and Territories so that I can improve my chances. Is it ok to change like that? Alberta consider my EE profile if I do like that?
Thanks
can anyone give insight on this?

CelaLopez

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Guys. I got the link to the portal to start my application BUT even though I have the Alberta Digital ID, I haven't verified this one yet because I don't have a driver's license nor an Alberta ID Card (which will take time to get).
Can I still use the AINP Portal without having my AB Digital ID verified? I don't want to start my application yet, since I'm still collecting my documents, so I haven't tried yet to check if works.