+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program | (AINP) - 2021

Kiran1212

Mar 18, 2021
You received NOI according to your primary NOC. Its normal to have more than one NOC. You will apply with attention on your primary NOC. Good luck!
Hi, thanks for replying.

But my current occupation is not matching the primary NOC as I have changed my job. I am getting this error while submitiing "YOU HAVE NOT IDENTIFIED THE PRIMARY OCCUPATION THAT YOU HAVE LISTED IN YOUR FEDRAL EXPRESS ENTRY.

Should I apply with only one NOC code and the expierence of that particular code?

Zdravko_SRB

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi, thanks for replying.

But my current occupation is not matching the primary NOC as I have changed my job. I am getting this error while submitiing "YOU HAVE NOT IDENTIFIED THE PRIMARY OCCUPATION THAT YOU HAVE LISTED IN YOUR FEDRAL EXPRESS ENTRY.

Should I apply with only one NOC code and the expierence of that particular code?
No metter your current occupation, you have experience in both NOCs.

Kiran1212

Mar 18, 2021
Yes, I do have. But what should I put then? Is it okay to put the primary occupation as my current occupation even if I am not working in that NOC?

Nov 26, 2019
Hi, thanks for replying.

Hello Kiran,
please what was the NOC you were selected based on?

Sameersharma

Sep 27, 2021
Hi Kiran,
I have also received an NOI from Alberta on 21 Spet but haven't got a link to create a profile on the AINP portal yet. How long does it usually take to get one?

Alexkane

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
Hi Kiran,
I have also received an NOI from Alberta on 21 Spet but haven't got a link to create a profile on the AINP portal yet. How long does it usually take to get one?
You'll get it in few days.. don't worry

May I know your NOC and CRS? Also, are you inland?

Sameersharma

Sep 27, 2021
You'll get it in few days.. don't worry

May I know your NOC and CRS? Also, are you inland?
Thanks for the reply, here are the details:
Outland
CRS 466
NOC 0211

I posted this because I was a bit nervous and wondering if I had replied to the NOI correctly. I had sent the NOI letter copy (since it was not an attachment, I had printed the express entry webpage as a pdf) as well as my express entry profile number. Is this how others have replied too?

Last edited:

Kiran1212

Mar 18, 2021
Hi Kiran,
Hi Sameer,

But did you share your NOI screenshot with them? post that they will acknowledge your email and share the link with you of the portal

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am trying to pay the fees for AINP but unable to do so due to the error below. Is there anyone who have successfully paid recently?
Unable to add "Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) - Alberta Express Entry Stream Application Fee" to cart: Invalid XML.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Sameersharma

Sep 27, 2021
Hi Sameer,

But did you share your NOI screenshot with them? post that they will acknowledge your email and share the link with you of the portal
Thanks, Kiran. I had sent a copy of the letter as an attachment earlier and, as you suggested, have sent a screenshot too. Will keep everyone posted about their reply.

Last edited:

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
I submitted my AINP Application Today :) fingers crossed, how long is processing taking these days? after submitting and paying fees.
Hi, congratulations to you. I hope you'll get the nomination soon. After I submit my application, I couldn't pay my fees as it kept giving errors. I couldn't reach the office via phone as well. Were you able to pay your fees?

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
Hi, congratulations to you. I hope you'll get the nomination soon. After I submit my application, I couldn't pay my fees as it kept giving errors. I couldn't reach the office via phone as well. Were you able to pay your fees?
Thanks! Yes only Issue happening was my browser wasn't opening a pop up window to pay fees! Make sure you check for that when you click on pay fees! Feel Free to message me if it's a browser issue can help with that.