Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program | (AINP) - 2021

Kat@1

Aug 8, 2021
Hi RyanGiggs011,
Did your brother received ITA.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you for response @Naturgrl

ECA for Brother : Completed from WES
ECA for Sister in Law : Waiting for Masters Degree Certificate to apply.

Is the process something like below.

1. Candidate creates express entry profile - Do we have to select a category at this stage ? [CEC/FSW/FST/PNP]
2. Selects AB as province preference.
3. Complete application and submit.
4. If qualified, AB will sent an NOI email to the email address provided in profile.
5. Respond to AB with a screen shot of the email and EE profile #.
7. AB will send email to create "MyAlberta Digital ID" and submit all documents.
6. AB will make a decision on PNP nomination in 2-3 months (or longer).
7. If all goes well, PNP gets approved.
8. Gets ITA in upcoming draw when scores match.

Thank you

RyanGiggs011

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Salt lake
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
Reactions: praveerparmar

SnowyTropics

Aug 31, 2021
Hello,

I am new here and only signed up because I am so confused as to what is going on. I have tried contacting AINP through phone but I have only received an automated response. People used to be able to speak directly to a representative but I guess that's changed. I have tried calling CIC who told me to fill out a web form and send to them, I did but again, no response.

The issue itself is this, about two weeks ago, I created an Alberta Digital ID which I then used to sign in to the AINP portal, at the time, everything was fine, I started to fill out the application however, I had to stop because I had another task I needed to do so I saved it and closed it. The following day, I went through the exact same channels, signing into the AINP portal using my Alberta Digital ID details but then I got this message:

• The user name "a97bae4ad4e1e4e457fc1f6f4ad88d958e67fbfa18063bc5aa8e8e83f404f" is already taken.
  • The email "yulo@yahoo.com" is already taken.
Email:
Provide an email address to complete the external account registration.

I tried adding a different or new address into the email bar and yet the same message came up, only this time, the initial email in the above message was replaced with the new email that I had just put into the email bar!

I am at a loss for words right now because I don't know what's going on and there's no one at AINP or even CIC that can give me some proper insight into this issue!

Is it a technical issue?! Is it that I can't apply right now because intake is full or because it's the end of the month?! I don't know what's going on and I need answers so any help would be useful please!

Ahmad jamshid

Aug 30, 2021
Hello nobles
My family and I are under threat from the Taliban
My father is a military colonel and my father has been attacked several times by gunmen and we also reported to the Afghan National Security
When Zone 303 was in Spin Ghar in Paktia province, there was an attack on my father's room. Fortunately, he survived.
And it is on the Taliban blacklist
And my father has worked with you dear ones and has a lot of successes and our lives are in danger and I have been beaten by unknown people several times.
Now I ask you, dear ones, to give us a new life. Thanks for the cooperation of the please help me sir please please help

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Hello nobles
My family and I are under threat from the Taliban
My father is a military colonel and my father has been attacked several times by gunmen and we also reported to the Afghan National Security
When Zone 303 was in Spin Ghar in Paktia province, there was an attack on my father's room. Fortunately, he survived.
And it is on the Taliban blacklist
And my father has worked with you dear ones and has a lot of successes and our lives are in danger and I have been beaten by unknown people several times.
Now I ask you, dear ones, to give us a new life. Thanks for the cooperation of the please help me sir please please help
Ahmad Jamshid, so sorry to watch the situation in Afghanistan. Canada has a specific pathway for Afghan Refugees, perhaps you can read the requirements and contact them to see if you are eligible. I hope your family can continue to stay safe till such time you manage to get across.

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Kiran1212

Mar 18, 2021
1. No, since you aren't living or working in Alberta then EE is your only option.
2. 2171 is on their ineligible list. Look at factors that decrease your chances and your NOC is on the list.
Alberta Express Entry Stream – Eligibility | Alberta.ca
Refusal to process a Labour Market Impact Assessment application - Canada.ca
3. Don't know your profile so look at Saskatchewan.
Hi, I have received NOI from Alberta.

While filling up the form on AINP portal it is showing that you have not identified the primary occupation that listed in your fedrel express entry form. My current occupation is different from the primary occupation code. What should I do? Am I not eligible for PNP?

aspirant12

Sep 7, 2021

While filling up the form on AINP portal it is showing that you have not identified the primary occupation that listed in your fedrel express entry form. My current occupation is different from the primary occupation code. What should I do? Am I not eligible for PNP?
Hi What is your profile/ noc/ CRS score? Do you have job offer/ any relative?

Zdravko_SRB

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020

You received NOI according to your primary NOC. Its normal to have more than one NOC. You will apply with attention on your primary NOC. Good luck!