+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program | (AINP) - 2021

NH27

Apr 12, 2021
Date of drawNumber of Notification of Interest (NOI) Letters sentCRS score of lowest ranked candidate who received a NOI letter
June 22, 2021184300

There was a draw yesterday
Yes, wondering if any outland applicants were invited, as they removed the criteria of inviting only inland applicants.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Yes, wondering if any outland applicants were invited, as they removed the criteria of inviting only inland applicants.
184 is such a small number that it would be almost impossible to know who they are since AINP doesn't disclose details. Unless someone voluntarily reach out to forums and tell us about their invitation.

Reactions: NH27 and imthushar

kingdomchild

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Date of drawNumber of Notification of Interest (NOI) Letters sentCRS score of lowest ranked candidate who received a NOI letter
June 22, 2021184300

There was a draw yesterday
ok I am quite sure with this small number of persons selected, only inlanders were chosen this time

shaheed16

Jun 23, 2021
184 is such a small number that it would be almost impossible to know who they are since AINP doesn't disclose details. Unless someone voluntarily reach out to forums and tell us about their invitation.
I am studying in Canada and my brother is a PR living in Alberta. My NOC Code is 1121 and my CRS sore is 403. I have selected Alberta (and some other provinces) in my Express Entry profile which was submitted on Apr 30th, 2021.
There have been many draws after my profile was submitted, but I have not received any invitation from Alberta.
I don't know why. Can anyone help?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I am studying in Canada and my brother is a PR living in Alberta. My NOC Code is 1121 and my CRS sore is 403. I have selected Alberta (and some other provinces) in my Express Entry profile which was submitted on Apr 30th, 2021.
There have been many draws after my profile was submitted, but I have not received any invitation from Alberta.
I don't know why. Can anyone help?
I also have a Canadian citizen brother in Alberta. AINP announced to pick those residing outside Canada (or outlander as some people call them) from June 5. but I haven't seen anyone saying they got NOI.

Chirus

Aug 7, 2020
Hi
Can someone pls clarify on the above question. My focus is on Alberta hence I have chosen Alberta while creating EE profile? But many people suggesting to chose All Provinces and Territories so that I can improve my chances. Is it ok to change like that? Alberta consider my EE profile if I do like that?
Thanks
Please check - https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/refusal-list-occupation.html#Art
  • 5123 - Journalists
is in the rejected list of occoupation. Please be careful.

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Asking for my cousin he is already in the process of AINP, his case officer have already done verfication his work place in India from where he calimed his experience, He applied around 20 June can any one please tell how long it takes to receive nomination in such scenrio

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Asking for my cousin he is already in the process of AINP, his case officer have already done verfication his work place in India from where he calimed his experience, He applied around 20 June can any one please tell how long it takes to receive nomination in such scenrio
outlander?