+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream

Kandi Chick

Nov 2, 2017
what was the process after you sent an email to them with the notification of interest letter?
I got a notification of interest from Alberta recently and have sent this to the email as requested but don’t know what next to expect
I did receive an NOI yesterday as well and replied to them .

I am also waiting on their reply but usually don't now when they will reply.

Also I really need to know which documents to start preparing for.

please can someone help?

my noc code is 1111

Armstrong234

Aug 12, 2018
I just sent an email to them with my express entry profile number as well as information about my previous Alberta nomination.i got an automated email to acknowledge receipt.The next day I got a response that I am only able to for one nomination so can’t be processed under the express entry . I have a nomination from Ainp and I am at the CIC stage already

Kandi Chick

Nov 2, 2017
I just sent an email to them with my express entry profile number as well as information about my previous Alberta nomination.i got an automated email to acknowledge receipt.The next day I got a response that I am only able to for one nomination so can’t be processed under the express entry . I have a nomination from Ainp and I am at the CIC stage already
Hi Armstrong you are eligible only for one Nomination. If u already have one from Ainp, you are automatically disqualified for the other. Unless you decline AINp 's interest and then accept Alberta's .

So choose which province you like.

Kandi Chick

Nov 2, 2017
Hello , sorry I missed out what u explained .

If you already have a nomination and are at the CIC level, then just reply to them that u have been nominated already by them and you are at the CIC level.

Please can you share with me,

What documents you were requested to submit when you got an Interest letter?. I mean for your first nomination.

Also ,how long after you sent them an email that you received a notification in your EE did they respond?

Benbou012

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hello everyone

Just get a NOI from Alberta gouvernement yesterday and had send an email for confirmation with my profile entrepreneur express details.
Can u please advice me for next step and how long take to vegan answer

elena0709

Dec 18, 2018
Hello everyone

Just get a NOI from Alberta gouvernement yesterday and had send an email for confirmation with my profile entrepreneur express details.
Can u please advice me for next step and how long take to vegan answer
As what I found out, they should reply on your email and send you forms which you need to fill up. If everything will go smoothly after 2-3 weeks you will get editional 600 points for Alberta nomination.

Reactions: Benbou012

samuelngs

Jan 17, 2019
I received an application form and a document checklist from ANIP a few days ago. From what I see the required documents are pretty much the same as CEC ITA.

Reactions: Benbou012