+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

alberta AINP- question

cynhuang

Aug 3, 2020
hi guys,
im a PGWP holder and has been working at the same job for sometimes now. i was just wondering if you are allowed to change jobs (same job title, different company) while you are accumulating the 12 months full time hours to apply for the Alberta opportunity stream?

thank you

Thepla12

Mar 11, 2022
hi guys,
im a PGWP holder and has been working at the same job for sometimes now. i was just wondering if you are allowed to change jobs (same job title, different company) while you are accumulating the 12 months full time hours to apply for the Alberta opportunity stream?

thank you
Hey, yes you are good because the certificate only shows the NOC code and not the employer unless you are under LMIA. Also, I think for PGWP you only need 6 months not 12 months if I am correct unless they have changed it.

Smitbhavsar

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
hi guys,

thank you
so you are working in the field job in which you had done your certification in alberta?