Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2022
I received an Alberta nomination last year and applied to IRCC for PR. My case was returned to me due to incomplete submission after 2.5 months (Missing document). Upon contacting ainp I realized I have to start from the scratch and must receive a new noi as they cannot transfer your nomination to a new express entry profile.
My score is 500+, inland, graduated from an Albertan uni and currently working in a PDF position (noc: 4011).
Received a new NOI on Dec 14, 2021 and submitted the application on Dec 16. Last time, they processed my application within a few days (9 days). This time, more than 2 months and nothing. Sent multiple status enquiries to ainp, trying to explain my situation, never heard back from them.
Has anyone had any success contacting ainp office?
2 minutes ago
Hi, I have a same situation forgot to attach original marriage certificate and only attach notorized translated marriage certificate. My PR application was cancelled due to incomplete.My question is my nomination certificate is still valid and it is showing in my Alberta digital ID. I did not recieve EOI after that ,do I need take any action or withdraw application in order to get EOI again

altafhussaine

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks for the response. Sure!
Do not make the same mistakes and heed my call, they are looking for an excuse to reject/return your application. For my PhD degree, I uploaded the letter of program completion and the official transcripts since I did not have the degree at the time (it takes a few months after graduation to receive the degree). Since I applied for PGWP and their requirements were met with the letter of program completion from the institution and also ainp accepted my docs, I went ahead and applied with the same docs. They mercilessly returned my application and did not accept the original doc which I sent using the webform after they returned my application. Other provinces transfer your nomination to the new express entry profile when something like this happens, but this is not the case with Alberta. So you have to start from the scratch (not to mention the additional costs and severe mental damage)!
Make sure you are uploading the exact docs they want when you are invited to apply.
I am in the same boat! I completed my PhD at UoA in 2019, after that nothing seems to be working. Currently, working as a postdoc but no NOI yet. I wish I hadn't spent 5 years wasting my time and money on a PhD. I am thinking about leaving Canada as this country is more of a drama.

May 2, 2019
I (re)created EE profile on Jan 21, 2022
NOC 2174
CRS 409
Graduated in ON, living in ON,
2 years exp, working remotely for a Montreal employer.
Also checked "Alberta" for "Province consider living in" in EE profile.

Still didn't receive any NOI :( Besides NOC, Alberta job offer, working experience, do you think profile creation date is also a factor? Kinda first come first serve?

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
I (re)created EE profile on Jan 21, 2022
NOC 2174
CRS 409
Graduated in ON, living in ON,
2 years exp, working remotely for a Montreal employer.
Also checked "Alberta" for "Province consider living in" in EE profile.

Still didn't receive any NOI :( Besides NOC, Alberta job offer, working experience, do you think profile creation date is also a factor? Kinda first come first serve?
Your CRS Score 409 is including Job offer Point? Do you have Job offer with LMIA ? I think so you are living in ON that's why Job offer will not work you need LMIA support too to get NOI...

Sid87BL

Feb 1, 2022
I created EE profile on Jan 29, 2022
NOC 2171
CRS 366
What is my chances of getting NOI from Alberta?

I have very less hopes, should I think of education route and Open work permit for spouse.

May 2, 2019
Your CRS Score 409 is including Job offer Point? Do you have Job offer with LMIA ? I think so you are living in ON that's why Job offer will not work you need LMIA support too to get NOI...
I’m currently on PGWP. 409 probably doesn’t include job offer under this type of WP. Just pure ielts, canadian education and work experience. I also included my spouse, otherwise it would be 429. Given current draw situation, 409 vs 429 should not make any difference lol

Jan 24, 2022
I have a question regarding the Tech NOCs in light of the Accelerated Tech Pathway.

So, with this new pathway introduced, does it mean that the tech NOCs without any job offer won't be considered under normal Alberta Express Entry Stream?

Harrrry

Feb 4, 2022
I have a question regarding the Tech NOCs in light of the Accelerated Tech Pathway.

So, with this new pathway introduced, does it mean that the tech NOCs without any job offer won't be considered under normal Alberta Express Entry Stream?
they may or may not, purely depends on luck

maheshrc666

Dec 29, 2021
Hello Experts, Kindly advise if anybody is in this thread received the nomination recently under AINP standard process, not the accelrated tech patchway. Submitted in early Feb 2022, but no movement, yet (10 days) What are the present Alberta profile numbers is in process now. Please give a range to get an idea, I'm AEE004100 - 4150. Thanks.

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Hello Experts, Kindly advise if anybody is in this thread received the nomination recently under AINP standard process, not the accelrated tech patchway. Submitted in early Feb 2022, but no movement, yet (10 days) What are the present Alberta profile numbers is in process now. Please give a range to get an idea, I'm AEE004100 - 4150. Thanks.
I received a NOI on Feb 1 in the general Express Entry stream. There's more details in my earlier posts in this thread if you're interested.

maheshrc666

Dec 29, 2021
I received a NOI on Feb 1 in the general Express Entry stream. There's more details in my earlier posts in this thread if you're interested.
Seems to me you had submitted the AINP profile after 14th Feb. Do you have any update for yours? If so kindly share. I'm unable find relevance to my queries from your past posts. Thank you for your kind words.

OntarioCal

Feb 21, 2022
I have submitted my express entry profile for Alberta for

NOC : 2173 Software Engineer
CRS Points : 462
Created Date : Feb 18 2022
No experience in Canada
No job offer
Following a Post Graduate course at Ontario
Uncle lives in Alberta

Are there any chance?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I have submitted my express entry profile for Alberta for

NOC : 2173 Software Engineer
CRS Points : 462
Created Date : Feb 18 2022
No experience in Canada
No job offer
Following a Post Graduate course at Ontario
Uncle lives in Alberta

Are there any chance?
Good NOC and you have an uncle there, that's good. Why are you moving to Alberta? Don't you qualify for OINP?

Reactions: Sid87BL