Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Seems to me you had submitted the AINP profile after 14th Feb. Do you have any update for yours? If so kindly share. I'm unable find relevance to my queries from your past posts. Thank you for your kind words.
Nope, no updates yet sadly. Seems from updates that others have shared here that AINP (AAIP) general EE stream processing timelines are somewhere in the two-month range currently, so may still be a bit of a wait.

Jan 24, 2022
I have a question regarding the Tech NOCs in light of the Accelerated Tech Pathway.

So, with this new pathway introduced, does it mean that the tech NOCs without any job offer won't be considered under normal Alberta Express Entry Stream?
Does anyone know if Alberta officially has said anything about this....?

Harpalrajput

Feb 11, 2022
Recently anyone have received nomination? November or December NOI . Or anyone who has submitted file in december and received nomination. Please let me know.. thanks

Kindatired

Feb 18, 2022
2 minutes ago
Hi, I have a same situation forgot to attach original marriage certificate and only attach notorized translated marriage certificate. My PR application was cancelled due to incomplete.My question is my nomination certificate is still valid and it is showing in my Alberta digital ID. I did not recieve EOI after that ,do I need take any action or withdraw application in order to get EOI again
I replied to your DM, but sharing my response here for others to see. No, you nomination is no longer valid and you have to withdraw your nominaiton before creating a new application in the ainp profile.

Kindatired

Feb 18, 2022
I am in the same boat! I completed my PhD at UoA in 2019, after that nothing seems to be working. Currently, working as a postdoc but no NOI yet. I wish I hadn't spent 5 years wasting my time and money on a PhD. I am thinking about leaving Canada as this country is more of a drama.
Hi, I know how you feel. Hang in there and do not lose hope! I too will be leaving Canada after receiving my PR as this country does not have much to offer to PhD holders. Concerning your question on NOI, it seems that NOC 4011 is no longer targeted by ainp in 2022, have several friends with high scores who are working in PDF positions and have not received NOI this year,

Lola34

Nov 26, 2021
I replied to your DM, but sharing my response here for others to see. No, you nomination is no longer valid and you have to withdraw your nominaiton before creating a new application in the ainp profile.
Guys, these stories are making me break out in cold sweat. Incomplete application because of small errors? how about asking you to update it. They don't do that?... Oh boy! Wishing you guys all the best. Now I will have to triple-check everything!

Jaz123

Jan 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2022
Guys, these stories are making me break out in cold sweat. Incomplete application because of small errors? how about asking you to update it. They don't do that?... Oh boy! Wishing you guys all the best. Now I will have to triple-check everything!
No they straight away reject, I requested to reopen via MP also but they declined

miahmed

Jul 20, 2015
I have a question, I have a degree in petroleum engineering I was working in an oil and gas company as a tool technician and I lost my job due to the Covid Now I am working for a distributor as admin manager so I want to ask that which NOC I should use for primary occupation either technician one which is related to my qualification or as admin manager.

Shamilsageer

Feb 4, 2022
Hi all,
My application status from 25 January 2022 is “Application assigned for Assessment”. They are testing our patience… anyone with me in the same boat…?