+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

meetact

Jul 25, 2020
Does anyone have an idea how long does it take to receive NOI in EE profile after the draw (if the profile is selected) ?

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
@SylviaO Not sure, they only publish their draw dates on the AAIP website about a month after each draw, so unless someone who got a NOI posts here or you know them personally or something, it's hard to say.

@meetact Mine came in quite early in the day, I think before noon.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@RobynCarpenter, according to AAIP website they had a draw on 1 February and sent 400 NOIs, the cut off score is 340. But I haven’t received an NOI since my score is 383.
Does cut off score means that candidates with and above that score will receive NOI ?
No it is also based on NOC so you need to be selected based on CRS score and whether your NOC is in demand.

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Press release on the change of name from AINP (Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program) to AAIP (Alberta Advantage Immigration Program): https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-updates.aspx

Side comment: Alberta seems to be taking full advantage of the pause in FSW-EE ITAs. They get to pick the cream of the crop right now, most of whom would probably have not considered AB as their first choice under different circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobynCarpenter

Proud04

Nov 9, 2021
Press release on the change of name from AINP (Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program) to AAIP (Alberta Advantage Immigration Program): https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-updates.aspx

Side comment: Alberta seems to be taking full advantage of the pause in FSW-EE ITAs. They get to pick the cream of the crop right now, most of whom would probably have not considered AB as their first choice under different circumstances.
It says

• Candidates who submitted their application using our online portal must now request a nomination extension in the portal.

What does this mean? Please can you explain?

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
It says

• Candidates who submitted their application using our online portal must now request a nomination extension in the portal.

What does this mean? Please can you explain?
Hmm, I'm not quite sure. Maybe people who are currently in the application process can chime in here.

Reactions: Proud04

miahmed

Jul 20, 2015
Hello guys,

I have a question, I am an outlander and I did masters degree from Alberta in 2013, I have created my ee profile in Dec 2021 and my CRS is 382 with noc 7311, why I did not get NOI.
Any help would be appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys,

I have a question, I am an outlander and I did masters degree from Alberta in 2013, I have created my ee profile in Dec 2021 and my CRS is 382 with noc 7311, why I did not get NOI.
Any help would be appreciated.
They didn’t select your NOC. Alberta doesn’t publish what NOCs are selected for draws just the minimum CRS scores. People then come on the forum and ask why they didn’t receive NOI.