+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Hi guys, I have a question about the EE profile, I don't know may I change/update information about my job on the EE profile after receiving NOI from AINP? I don't know will it affect my application? I should update my job detail from January, but I forgot it, and now I received NOI from February 1st. I have not linked my MADI or submitted my application to AINP yet. I checked my profile and it can still be updated as shown below. Thank you bros.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gi0UIwmk6xWfQN5jtK6U46LWA2bsm6Nk/view
Congrats on getting your NOI. I think there shouldn't be any issues if you decide to add your new employment information to the EE profile. IRCC wants candidates to keep their information up to date, and that's exactly what you are doing. :)

Make sure your latest work experience is reflected in your AINP application when you fill it out. Good luck!

Reactions: tn_ng7777

tn_ng7777

Dec 7, 2021
Congrats on getting your NOI. I think there shouldn't be any issues if you decide to add your new employment information to the EE profile. IRCC wants candidates to keep their information up to date, and that's exactly what you are doing. :)

As for your AINP application, you'll need to log in to the portal, click "Home", then "Create New Request". Click on your application number and then "Update Employment Information". Enter your new employment details and you'll be all set!
Thank you for sharing. Actually, I'm not updating for a new employer, just updating the current employer's working hours on Jan.

at2506

Feb 15, 2022
Hi Guys,
What are the chances of getting a Nomination with Alberta Job Offer letter for an inland applicant currently living in Ontario?
As of now, my CRS goes roughly 425
Would it make any difference if I have a physical presence in the province before applying? Or can I update my physical presence details later after applying from Ontario?

Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know what the "Modified on" date means in the AINP application? Did a quick search on the forums and some users have seen that date update with every login, but that's not the case for me. I haven't edited my application since I submitted it , but it says it was "modified" two days after submission. Is it similar to an EE ghost update? Or just a fluke?
Its not with any log in, its changes because you try to view the submitted files/application. Once submitted not changes can be made though so it doesnt matter what the modified date shows.

Reactions: RobynCarpenter

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Just received my Nomination Letter :)

Here's my timeline:-

NOI Received: 12th Oct
Documents Sent: 27th Nov
Employer Verification: 11th Feb
Employer Responded: 15th Feb
Nomination Received: 15th Feb
Did you follow up with them during the Window of Nov - Feb 2022?
we have similar timelines, seems to me that you like me were affected
with the technical glitch of AINP not able to access your EE Profile on the
IRCC platform.

SylviaO

Feb 3, 2022
Hi guys, I have a question about the EE profile, I don't know may I change/update information about my working hour on the EE profile after receiving NOI from AINP? I don't know will it affect my application? I should update my profile from January, but I forgot it, and now I received NOI from February 1st. I have not linked my MADI or submitted my application to AINP yet. I checked my profile and it can still be updated as shown below. Thank you bros.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gi0UIwmk6xWfQN5jtK6U46LWA2bsm6Nk/view
Congratulations on your noi.
Please what is your NOC, CRS and when did you create your profile.
Are you Outland or inland.
Sorry for the numerous questions. Please reply

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
AINP portal is throwing a 503 error for me today. Hopefully nobody on a tight deadline was looking to submit today... :oops:

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Did anyone with NOC 2171 received NOI? My score is 513 and I have now expressed interest in my EE profile for Alberta. What are the chances for getting NOI with that score?
Also anyone has any idea when new NOI draws would occur as I don't see anything in Feb

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Did anyone with NOC 2171 received NOI? My score is 513 and I have now expressed interest in my EE profile for Alberta. What are the chances for getting NOI with that score?
Also anyone has any idea when new NOI draws would occur as I don't see anything in Feb
You have a great score, but unfortunately AINP seems to focus only on NOCs. Hope you get some good news soon. Never thought people with 500+ scores would have to settle for an AINP nomination to apply for PR. They have really messed things up in the last year.

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
You have a great score, but unfortunately AINP seems to focus only on NOCs. Hope you get some good news soon. Never thought people with 500+ scores would have to settle for an AINP nomination to apply for PR. They have really messed things up in the last year.
Well yeah, never thought that Express Entry for CEC would kinda shut down for a while. Based on the numbers released in the immigration plan and the current EE backlog don't think any draws would occur till later part of the year for 2023 landing. My NOC code is 2171 which is one of the top in-demand skills for Alberta.
I didn't have a EE profile till November 2021 as I didn't take a decision till then if I wanted to settle down here. I had given CELPIP exam in November and scored 12,11,10,9 , also I am on a ICT work permit with 2 years of experience now in Montreal, Canada along with a job offer from the same employer for Toronto location which gave me 50 extra points , bumping my score upto 513. I could wait for CEC to resume, but instead of waiting around trying to keep my options open and try for AINP( now called AAIP).
I am also trying to work with the employer to see if they can give the same job offer for Calgary location but I don't want to rely much on that for now, just wondering when would Alberta issue the next round of NOIs.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi ,
Anyone who got NOI with NOC Code 4166?

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Never thought people with 500+ scores would have to settle for an AINP nomination to apply for PR. They have really messed things up in the last year.
Exactly that. I have a CRS score of > 500, am eligible under both CEC and FSW, and - for now my only shot is Alberta's PNP program. Never ever thought I would be in this situation. There is just no certainty and it's so unsettling.

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Exactly that. I have a CRS score of > 500, am eligible under both CEC and FSW, and - for now my only shot is Alberta's PNP program. Never ever thought I would be in this situation. There is just no certainty and it's so unsettling.
Tell me more about it...lol...
Any other PNP you are looking at ?
I have NOC 2171 and trying to figure out what other provinces have this skill in-demand with or without job offer. I know OINP doesn't have 2171 in demand and haven't done all program draw since Dec 2020 I suppose

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Tell me more about it...lol...
Any other PNP you are looking at ?
I have NOC 2171 and trying to figure out what other provinces have this skill in-demand with or without job offer. I know OINP doesn't have 2171 in demand and haven't done all program draw since Dec 2020 I suppose
No I'm just looking at AB, have a degree from here and work here currently, so I feel like that's my best shot.
It's such a wild situation we're in!! Hopefully we'll all see positive outcomes.

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
No I'm just looking at AB, have a degree from here and work here currently, so I feel like that's my best shot.
It's such a wild situation we're in!! Hopefully we'll all see positive outcomes.
Ahh ok.
I am currently working in Montreal. Want to move out from here as soon as I can.
Alberta is my first choice as of now and Ontario second. Hopefully we will hear good news soon but I am afraid I don't see IRCC CEC draws happening anytime soon.
If assuming 80k was the backlog on HST and we have 55900 landings for 2022, then 75k something for 2023 then IRCC needs to issue 50k ITAs this year for 2023 landing for HST.

PNPs have increased to 83.5k landings this year so that's the best path as of now at least based on the numbers if we want to get an ITA and land this year. Now if they follow this or not that's another mystery that only time will tell and this all depends if we get a NOI or not.

Last edited: