+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Vkey

Oct 3, 2015
I have submitted my application on 19th November and the first update to “Under Assessment” was on 25 January. So, don't worry. It's just a matter of time.
thanks for the reply I was not sure how long this is going to take. some are getting fast, and some are not receiving any kind of reply.

Harpalrajput

Feb 11, 2022
Hello everyone. I have submitted my file on 1st december and still showing as submitted. I am outland applicant with LMIA. My question is should i apply for work permit on behalf of LMIA and job offer I have. Or shall I wait for my PNP Nomination approval and then process with EE Ita?

miahmed

Jul 20, 2015
Hello everyone. I have submitted my file on 1st december and still showing as submitted. I am outland applicant with LMIA. My question is should i apply for work permit on behalf of LMIA and job offer I have. Or shall I wait for my PNP Nomination approval and then process with EE Ita?
When did you created your EE profile and score and NOC pls

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hello,
Can anyone please answer this? What NOCs are being selected nowadays in AINP? Previously there were medical lab techs selected in draws. Is it the same still? Anyone from NOC 3112? Thanks

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
What would be the NOC for 'General Nursing and Midwifery' education from India? Would it be 3124 or 3012? Anyone applied under this category? Did you get an invite? What are the chances?

Shamilsageer

Feb 4, 2022
Hello,
Can anyone please answer this? What NOCs are being selected nowadays in AINP? Previously there were medical lab techs selected in draws. Is it the same still? Anyone from NOC 3112? Thanks
Medical Laboratory Technologists are of NOC Code 3211
I got invited in September 2021. I don’t think they stopped inviting same NOC codes from EE even though in AINP website they mentioned this code as one of the high volume occupations.

Last edited:

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Sharing an email I received from the AINP PNP office about changes to the Foreign Graduate Startup Visa and International Graduate Entrepreneur streams. Please note that this does not affect FSW candidates in any way.

Email copied below:
As of December 7, 2021, the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program made several changes to its existing entrepreneur immigration streams:
· Foreign Graduate Start-Up Visa Stream: Language requirements have been reduced. In addition, foreign graduates can now qualify if they completed their degree within the last 10 years at the time of Expression of Interest submission
· International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream: The requirement for 6 months of mandatory work experience has been eliminated and the Post-Graduation Work Permit validity period has been reduced
· Entrepreneurs who are operating existing businesses in Alberta are now eligible to apply to the AINP under both the International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream and the Foreign Graduate Start-Up Visa Stream

Reactions: RobynCarpenter

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
I submitted my AINP application on the MADI portal this weekend. And now we wait! And keep our fingers crossed! And pray!

Reactions: canadaorbust1

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Medical Laboratory Technologists are of NOC Code 3211
I got invited in September 2021. I don’t think they stopped inviting same NOC codes from EE even though in AINP website they mentioned this code as one of the high volume occupations.
Hey thanks for the reply. However, I was looking for noc 3112 (General practitioners).

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Anyone here having to deal with the issue:

AINP cant access EE profile on IRCC???
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you have already double-checked the EE profile number.

Without knowing more details, this sounds like an IT issue. My best suggestion would be to submit a webform to IRCC explaining the issue. Could also be an emergent issue on AINP's end.

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you have already double-checked the EE profile number.

Without knowing more details, this sounds like an IT issue. My best suggestion would be to submit a web form to IRCC explaining the issue. Could also be an emergent issue on AINP's end.
Thanks for your feedback, I have actually raised multiple webforms to IRCC and got the generic response, It is certainly a technical issue but from AINP's end. My challenge is I haven't come across someone with a similar issue, I know for sure it's a technical issue, judging by the last response I got from AINP the worry is how long it would take to resolve this challenge:

AINP RESPONSE TO MY LAST FOLLOW UP:
"while we wait for IRCC to get back to us. All I can tell you is, we are doing our best to make sure our candidate’s portal issues are addressed. You will be notified as soon as we hear from them."

My Timeline is Crazy:
AINP NOI: 12th Oct
APP SUB: 20th Oct
AINP ADR: 15th Dec
ADR SUB: 17th DEC
NOMINATION: PENDING

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Let me add, my EE Profile is absolutely fine from my end, I can access and update generic information without problems

Thanks for your feedback, I have actually raised multiple webforms to IRCC and got the generic response, It is certainly a technical issue but from AINP's end. My challenge is I haven't come across someone with a similar issue, I know for sure it's a technical issue, judging by the last response I got from AINP the worry is how long it would take to resolve this challenge:

"while we wait for IRCC to get back to us. All I can tell you is, we are doing our best to make sure our candidate’s portal issues are addressed. You will be notified as soon as we hear from them."

My Timeline is Crazy:

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021

My Timeline is Crazy:
Oh wow, I thought this was an emergent thing. Certainly not based on your timeline. Unfortunately, the best suggestion I can come up with is the same: try getting in touch with IRCC. Try calling them. Hang in there bud.