+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Touzi

Nov 10, 2021
No invitation for NOC 2171 yet ? any news about it because it is one of the most demanded profession in Alberta but still no invitation for over a year

TemiPD

Feb 15, 2022
Medical Laboratory Technologists are of NOC Code 3211
I got invited in September 2021. I don’t think they stopped inviting same NOC codes from EE even though in AINP website they mentioned this code as one of the high volume occupations.
Pls are you certified in canada? If no, how were you able to navigate the need for certification in AINP application, since 3211 is a regulated occupation?

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Does anyone know what the "Modified on" date means in the AINP application? Did a quick search on the forums and some users have seen that date update with every login, but that's not the case for me. I haven't edited my application since I submitted it , but it says it was "modified" two days after submission. Is it similar to an EE ghost update? Or just a fluke?

TemiPD

Feb 15, 2022
NOC:-3211- Medical Laboratory Technologist
CRS:-340
Outlander No Connection in Alberta or job offer
NOI:- 30th Sept 2021
Accepted:- 2ed October 2021
Submitted:- 13 th October 2021
Information requested:- 2ed November 2021 ( payslip from my side , and employment verification from recent employer)
Nomination Certificate issued:- 4th November 2021
Score updated same day to 925
Congratulations! Did you have to provide a Canada certification for 3211?

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Does anyone know what the "Modified on" date means in the AINP application? Did a quick search on the forums and some users have seen that date update with every login, but that's not the case for me. I haven't edited my application since I submitted it , but it says it was "modified" two days after submission. Is it similar to an EE ghost update? Or just a fluke?
In my experience, that happens whenever I go into the details of my application. When you click your application number, it will take you to the application form, except everything will be greyed out. You'll notice that the "Modified On" date will change whenever you do this.

In short: Not a ghost update and nothing to be concerned about. This date changes every time you reopen your application form. It's just a quirk of the AINP website.

Reactions: RobynCarpenter

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
In my experience, that happens whenever I go into the details of my application. When you click your application number, it will take you to the application form, except everything will be greyed out. You'll notice that the "Modified On" date will change whenever you do this.

In short: Not a ghost update and nothing to be concerned about. This date changes every time you reopen your application form. It's just a quirk of the AINP website.
Ah, neat! Thank you. Yeah, the Modified date seems to track with whenever I look at details. What an odd thing since I am not actually modifying anything :D

tn_ng7777

Dec 7, 2021
Hi guys, I have a question about the EE profile, I don't know may I change/update information about my working hour on the EE profile after receiving NOI from AINP? I don't know will it affect my application? I should update my profile from January, but I forgot it, and now I received NOI from February 1st. I have not linked my MADI or submitted my application to AINP yet. I checked my profile and it can still be updated as shown below. Thank you bros.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gi0UIwmk6xWfQN5jtK6U46LWA2bsm6Nk/view

Last edited: