Hello Guys,

Nik here from India.

CRS Score : 385
NOC : 2132
Current Job : HVAC Engineer
Applied : Feb-2021
Lives in: Qatar
Link to AB : Brother is AB Resident, PR
No Job offer/ No Canadian work experience.

I have not received any update in my registered email id or in the EE profile messages section since Feb-2021. Are they any other with similar situation as I am in ? Did AB start issuing NOI to outlanders with just a sibling in AB ?

Thank You
Nik

Reactions: Cutechi

ajayjob

May 19, 2021
Hello Guys,

Nik here from India.

I have not received any update in my registered email id or in the EE profile messages section since Feb-2021. Are they any other with similar situation as I am in ? Did AB start issuing NOI to outlanders with just a sibling in AB ?

Thank You
Nik
Same here I have my brother lives in Alberta.
Created EE on May 3rd 2021. Still waiting

Reactions: Nik_P

Riya123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi I have received the noi on 27 July but have not received any link email have u received it yet or not
It should not take more than 2-3 days to get the portal link after you’ve revert back with NOI along with your profile number.

P.S. Did you receive automated email as an acknowledgment?

Yuvi 86

Aug 3, 2021
It should not take more than 2-3 days to get the portal link after you’ve revert back with NOI along with your profile number.

P.S. Did you receive automated email as an acknowledgment?
Thnks for reply I have received the email

kamaljitkaur1979

Aug 3, 2019
Hello Guys,

Nik here from India.

Thank You
Nik
Alberta is open to outlanders but i guess they are picking just ones have offer letter/job offer from Alberta.

Reactions: Nik_P and Cutechi
Aug 6, 2021
Hi.. a small clarification.. does ainp verify with our employers regarding the job title we provided in profile or they verify whether we worked there for a specified time?

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Hi I have received the noi on 27 July but have not received any link email have u received it yet or not
We are in the same boat, I received NOI on 27th July as well and submitted my application on August 2, did you submit your application?

Last edited: