+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Hi Everyone

I got NOI from Alberta on July 7th and replied to them on email and waiting for the next step.

Anyone who got nomination from Alberta, could you please let me know, do we need to send payslips with reference letters as well? Although in the checklist they just need reference letters.

My noc is 2175 and i have a job offer in Alberta, also i am outlander.

Thanks

Zdravko_SRB

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi Everyone

I got NOI from Alberta on July 7th and replied to them on email and waiting for the next step.

Anyone who got nomination from Alberta, could you please let me know, do we need to send payslips with reference letters as well? Although in the checklist they just need reference letters.

Thanks
You do not need to send pay slips, but sending them you will increase your chances. So, send at least pay slips for last 6 months. Good luck

Reactions: Viknz

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
You do not need to send pay slips, but sending them you will increase your chances. So, send at least pay slips for last 6 months. Good luck
What if someone worked as cash in hand there are no pay slips and the employer can make you a salary certificate, will the certificate help?

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hi Everyone

Thanks
any connections in Alberta? How much experience do you have?

ajayjob

May 19, 2021
Hi Everyone

Thanks
Applied job through job bank ?

kamaljitkaur1979

Aug 3, 2019
I believe you need to submit payslips Or certificate of salary. Which country are u from? How did you manage to get job offer? Do u have any blood relative in Alberta?

Reactions: Neyafaz