+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Zdravko_SRB

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
What if someone worked as cash in hand there are no pay slips and the employer can make you a salary certificate, will the certificate help?
If you were payed in cash, than company explanation letter which confirms that. Maybe some receipts if you have.

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
If you were payed in cash, than company explanation letter which confirms that. Maybe some receipts if you have.
I don't have any receipts, as I have left that country as well. i talk to my employer he is willing to provide me with a salary certificate, so will it do any help?

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
I really appreciate, if you share your experience or ideas on how to apply jobs. Ur suggestion would help at least someone who r in this group.
I am an IT professional and have been working with a Canadian firm from last several years now they want me to hire there.

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Here is my timeline again:

Outlander with Job Offer in Alberta
EE Profile Creation Date: 15 July 21
NOI from Alberta: 27 July 21

I replied to Alberta with NOI and waiting for the AINP portal link, no email today, usually after how many days do they send the portal link?

My noc is 2175.

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Of course it will
I have a question, I worked for 3 different employers, two of them are in the Middle East and one in Pakistan, Unfortunately, only one of them is willing to provide me with the reference letter, the other two are not. So, in my resume, I have mentioned all the three places I worked for in my resume, now I have a job offer from Alberta. In the EE profile I have mentioned only one employer, is it going to be a problem for me as now I have got a job in Alberta will they are going to raise any questions? is it going to affect my ANIP application?

Slimoke

Jan 6, 2021

I replied to Alberta with NOI and waiting for the AINP portal link, no email today, usually after how many days do they send the portal link?

My noc is 2175.
Please how did you get the job in Alberta? Please share to help us that are stuck in the pool. Thank you in advance.

praveerparmar

Jan 24, 2020

My noc is 2175.
Earlier you said that you got NOI on 7th July and now you are saying you got NOI on 27th.
Which one is correct?

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Hi Everyone

Alberta's AINP EE portal has a technical glitch in their calendar where you pick the date. It automatically minus one day while saving the data.

For example if my date of birth is Jan 3 1990 when i enter this in calendar and hit the save button the saved data shows my date of birth as Jan 2 1990, did you notice this in your application? It goes back one day automatically.

Anyone had this issue? What is possible solution?

kamaljitkaur1979

Aug 3, 2019

My noc is 2175.
you will get portal link in a day or so

kamaljitkaur1979

Aug 3, 2019
I have a question, I worked for 3 different employers, two of them are in the Middle East and one in Pakistan, Unfortunately, only one of them is willing to provide me with the reference letter, the other two are not. So, in my resume, I have mentioned all the three places I worked for in my resume, now I have a job offer from Alberta. In the EE profile I have mentioned only one employer, is it going to be a problem for me as now I have got a job in Alberta will they are going to raise any questions? is it going to affect my ANIP application?
If your previous employers are not providing reference letters then u can ask for the same from your colleagues of that firm. I think your experience will count only when you provide documents not just like that.