+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

andy2608

Jun 14, 2022
Can anyone tell me what is the current time frame of getting NOI from Alberta after submitting EE profile and selecting Alberta as preferred province.
We are a couple and our CRS Score is 415 submitted EE profile on 01/03/2023, NOC code 0112 with 4+ years work experience.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can anyone tell me what is the current time frame of getting NOI from Alberta after submitting EE profile and selecting Alberta as preferred province.
We are a couple and our CRS Score is 415 submitted EE profile on 01/03/2023, NOC code 0112 with 4+ years work experience.
Honestly maybe never. Your score and NOC have to be selected which Alberta doesn’t publish. So your NOC has to be in demand and Alberta gives preference to those who have family in the province, know French, have a job offer and are in a tech NOC. Look at improving your CRS score.

XLNCK4L51

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
can anybody share timelines from eoi to getting pnp.....i applied in 2021 and got pnp approved within a month........whats the current timeline of people getting eoi from alberta in 2023? any group where i can get this info?

andy2608

Jun 14, 2022
Honestly maybe never. Your score and NOC have to be selected which Alberta doesn’t publish. So your NOC has to be in demand and Alberta gives preference to those who have family in the province, know French, have a job offer and are in a tech NOC. Look at improving your CRS score.
and yes I forgot to mention in my original post I do have a LIMA Approved job offer from an employer in Alberta.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
and yes I forgot to mention in my original post I do have a LIMA Approved job offer from an employer in Alberta.
Have you applied for a closed wok permit? If not do so. It will be quicker than waiting for nomination because AINP still needs to select your NOC and score. Once working in Alberta, you may need to apply through non-EE stream - AOS.

What is your NOC?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
You should get the NOI if you have mentioned that you got a job offer in ALBERTA.

bunty331122

Feb 13, 2019
Hi, I have submitted my Alberta opportunity Stream AOS application. I have to update my new express entry profile number, can any one please send me there contact number and email ID for Alberta opportunity Stream.
please consider : I have submitted the below AAIP form many times, but no luck till now, please suggest some other way of communication with Alberta opportunity Stream and AAIP
https://extern.labour.alberta.ca/FeedbackForm/Immigration/Opportunity

aquatea_tree

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Hello All,
Please can someone verify below nomination dates are genuine as lawyer has sent me below issued from Alberta last month.

what i noticed the date format is dd-mm-yy instead of regular nomination certificates i am seeing as testimonials from other applicants which used to be yy/mm/dd

can someone help as i need to file for express entry application. Thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello All,
Please can someone verify below nomination dates are genuine as lawyer has sent me below issued from Alberta last month.

what i noticed the date format is dd-mm-yy instead of regular nomination certificates i am seeing as testimonials from other applicants which used to be yy/mm/dd

can someone help as i need to file for express entry application. Thanks

Need to research more as mine was yy/mm/dd.
Although being having a representative usually the applicant gets nomination in their own inbox. One email has password and other one the certificate and not the same email.

mapleleaf2023

Mar 15, 2023
Good day. I need help. Did anyone ever experience their status reverting back to 'Submitted' after it being 'Information Requested'??

The officer reached out to me and I e-mailed the document he requested. After a few hours, he acknowledged it and said that my application is now in queue. It was 'Information Requested' since and after 11 days, it was back to 'Submitted'. In my AAIP dashboard, it shows no trace of the 'Information Requested' status and I received no update.

This is under general express entry, outland.
I hope it's a glitch. But anyone may have more info about this? Thank you very much.