+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

PaulGeorge

Jan 24, 2023
Hi everyone.. I received an NOI from Alberta yesterday. I understand that the next step is to respond to the NOI letter. According to the ANPP website it is instructed to forward a copy of the NOI received.The NOI isn't a pdf document. Could you please tell me if it's okay to forward the screenshots of the NOI Or do I need to forward it compiled as a pdf document. One more doubt.. When I created my EE profile, I had selected all provinces in the section which asked for my choice of province/ territory to settle in. Do I need to change this to Alberta now. Or should I go with the previous choice.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone.. I received an NOI from Alberta yesterday. I understand that the next step is to respond to the NOI letter. According to the ANPP website it is instructed to forward a copy of the NOI received.The NOI isn't a pdf document. Could you please tell me if it's okay to forward the screenshots of the NOI Or do I need to forward it compiled as a pdf document. One more doubt.. When I created my EE profile, I had selected all provinces in the section which asked for my choice of province/ territory to settle in. Do I need to change this to Alberta now. Or should I go with the previous choice.
Are you sure? My NOI directed me to set up Alberta My ID account and go ahead with application and not forwarding anything.
This is first step don't change it until you receive the nomination letter from Alberta.

PaulGeorge

Jan 24, 2023
Are you sure? My NOI directed me to set up Alberta My ID account and go ahead with application and not forwarding anything.
This is first step don't change it until you receive the nomination letter from Alberta.
Hey... What's your stream? Mine is General Express entry stream. What's yours?

Alexkane

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
Many Congrats, can you please tell us your NOC?

Nick Starr

Feb 3, 2023
Dear members of the forum,

could you please tell me, I have a NOI from Alberta and my question is:

There is a translation of documents needed. Shoud I use documents translated by any certified translators and certified by a notary, or I HAVE TO use only officials ATIA translators from Alberta?

This explanation from the official site confusing me so much, I do not undertand which translation ageny I can use or HAVE TO.

"Certified Translation Provide a certified translation with any documents that are not in English or French, and upload your translation documents with copies of the original documents. Visit the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Alberta (ATIA) to find a certified translator in Canada. www.atia.ab.ca"

Nous2023

Feb 3, 2023
Hi, I have a question on primary occupation in EE profile.

I have a primary occupation in construction outside of Canada and
I got a job offer and amd working currently in architecture in Alberta.
I wonder if it is OK to create a EE profile with a NOC which is different from the NOC of my current employment under AEES.

In the Albeta official website, the primary occupation in EE must have be the same as the current job offer or employment under Accelerated Tech Pathway.
However, there is no requiremnt regarding the primary occupation under AEEs.

Thanks.

sarfaraz94

Jul 5, 2022
Hello everyone, for Alberta tech pathway if my NOC code is of 22221 - User Support Technician and my employer NAICS code is of 5413 - Architectural, engineering and related services both being in the list of eligible occupation and employer would I be able to apply for the tech pathway program. I say this because my occupation is of a user support and my employer's major work focus is engineering and construction job. I have an express entry profile with a score of 478 eligible under CEC. Would appreciate any response.

tang2022

Mar 9, 2022
Did anyone with a closed work permit (NOC 4011) get NOI recently? I am a postdoc fellow and wonder how likely will I be invited.

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Hi Paul,

I included the screenshot as well as printed the message to PDF and then sent both to Alberta email id. Next working day I got their email with Portal link to apply.