+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Maddygio96

Apr 20, 2018
Toronto
Express entry Point - 420
Submitted the application form on August 19th
Got NOI on the 23rd cause I had to resubmit with a new express entry profile as previous one had just 1 month left to expire
Submitted application on the 22nd of September
Got called by the person who was handling my file to ask me more details on my job, she was really nice and I explained all my situation to her as my work permit would be expiring by next year June.
Got Nomination on the 28th
NOC Code is 2282
CEC applicant

if this helps anyone
I really thought I would not get it
But God was really faithful, my pay was lower than the rate for the NOC code in Alberta, wasn’t sure if my company was in the NAICS codes but I just gave it a trial and it worked out good
Hoping to get ITA in next draw
Congratulations!
I was wondering how long did it take to receive the nomination from “information requested”. I submitted my application on the 22nd of September as well.

Thank you for any insights!

Shivani29

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
hi friends

i just checked online that there have been no draws by Alberta for 3 months.

why is this ?

can anyone throw any light about this ?

regards

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi friends

i just checked online that there have been no draws by Alberta for 3 months.

why is this ?

can anyone throw any light about this ?

regards
Maybe the province is only selecting from AOS and accelerated tech pathway so the province doesn’t need to conduct draws. Maybe they have enough applicants from these two streams. With AOS, people are working in the province already so filling labour shortages.

Shivani29

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Hi friends

with alberta not holding any draws, what other options can an outlander explore for PR purposes who has CRS of 420 and relative in Canada (alberta)?
NOC 1311 accounting technician and bookkeeper.

regards
shivani

Reactions: mannual

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi friends

with alberta not holding any draws, what other options can an outlander explore for PR purposes who has CRS of 420 and relative in Canada (alberta)?
NOC 1311 accounting technician and bookkeeper.

regards
shivani
Study in Canada (doesn’t guarantee PR). Learn French (difficult) but will get your score close to 500.

Shivani29

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Congratulations!
I was wondering how long did it take to receive the nomination from “information requested”. I submitted my application on the 22nd of September as well.

Thank you for any insights!
hi maddygio

congratulations!

but i was wondering how you got NOI when there was no draw in August !!

regards

NaaBeauty23

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Wooowwwww, congrats.
How many days after you submitted biometrics did u get pr pls? I submitted biometrics 3rd octobr
I did biometrics in 2020 for my work permit so it was linked. However, I received a BIL for my dependent on 22 Sept, he did it on 29th and got approval on 7th October

Yeteh

Apr 3, 2022
I did biometrics in 2020 for my work permit so it was linked. However, I received a BIL for my dependent on 22 Sept, he did it on 29th and got approval on 7th October
That is so fast!
Submitted bio already, hoping for d best!
Did they contact your employer again? Like AINP?