+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Harrrry

Feb 4, 2022
I received an ITA today. I thought i would share the timeline since the entire process has been pretty fast for me, shockingly.

EE profile created: May 2, 2022

Accelerated Tech Pathway Application: May 9

NOI received: May 9 (literally 10 mins after i applied)

ANP application submitted: May 19 at 7pm

They called my employer the next day May 20th at 2pm to confirm my employment details

May 20 at 2:45pm: Received nomination letter

Today, May 25: IRCC sent me an invitation to apply for PR

I did all the application on my own with no help from anyone. I’d be more than happy to answer any questions! This forum has been so helpful.
Congrats, that's lightning-fast!! Looking forward to your help if and when I receive NOI

mnsq41

May 11, 2020
Hi guys,

I got a nomination by Alberta Express Entry Stream (AEES) last week and got ITA under PNP today, but I have a question about the proof of fund (POF). I double-checked on the CIC website, and it says:

"Note: You do not have to meet the fund's requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class. The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer. "

The fund cuts off is $13,310 for 1 person, but my bank account has not had enough. I have a question how did you provide POF? Is POF required if you have a valid job offer which used to apply for AEES, and are still resident in Canada?
I also checked on some threads, and some people said they just gave a letter, and what kind of letter will you provide? Or I just upload my bank account balance even if it is not enough for the cut-off of the amount and a valid job offer which I used to apply for AEES.

Thank you guys,
Hey, i would do the latter. Show your proof of fund AND a job offer, just to be on the safer side. The more information you give, the better.

Reactions: tn_ng7777

tn_ng7777

Dec 7, 2021
Hey, i would do the latter. Show your proof of fund AND a job offer, just to be on the safer side. The more information you give, the better.
Thank you for your mention.
But the letter will be explaining that I'm having a valid job offer in Canada, and the POF, it will be the bank account balance, isn't it? However, it is not enough $13,310, will be okay if I prove it?

NaaBeauty23

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Thank you for your mention.
But the letter will be explaining that I'm having a valid job offer in Canada, and the POF, it will be the bank account balance, isn't it? However, it is not enough $13,310, will be okay if I prove it?
To be on a safer side and to rule out all doubts, it will be advisable to get show the required amount. Don’t give the visa officer to deny your application based on POF. That’s my opinion though.

tn_ng7777

Dec 7, 2021
To be on a safer side and to rule out all doubts, it will be advisable to get show the required amount. Don’t give the visa officer to deny your application based on POF. That’s my opinion though.
Thank you, I will do it, give POF and an LOE, but does the POF under the cut off will be affected my application? I don't know that has any one are in the same situation?

tn_ng7777

Dec 7, 2021
Yes it does. You either get denied or delayed.
Thank you, I am writing an LOE explaining that I'm currently in Canada, have a valid job offer and a valid WP, and then attaching my bank balance. I hope four of these will be helpful. Do you experience anyone that been refused under PNP because they do not have enough fund, but still be residents in Canada?

tn_ng7777

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you, I am doing it, writing an LOE that I am not under FSWP or FSTP, but still attaching POF, providing my valid job offer, and valid WP, and telling IRCC that I'm still living inside Canada.
But I am still concerned and worried about my fund not meeting the cut-off, do you experience anyone has the same case?