shizzyd

May 3, 2019
I finally received my nomination! Here's my timeline:

Express Entry profile submitted: November 26, 2021
Provincial Interest Letter: December 14, 2021
AINP EE Application submitted: March 16, 2022
Information Requested: May 12, 2022
Nomination: May 20, 2022

Which is the forum to see the process post-Nomination?

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hey I got nominated by Alberta. Alas, for you, it was a total surprise for me. I made an EE application last year and a few months later they gave me an NOI and I used that to apply. I did not do anything extra or express any interest in moving to or contacting Alberta and my CRS score was 418 at the time. Only thing I can think of was I studied and worked in Canada for a small period of time but I never was in Alberta for that time.

Kodi

Reactions: Tobi87

NaaBeauty23

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hey I got nominated by Alberta. Alas, for you, it was a total surprise for me. I made an EE application last year and a few months later they gave me an NOI and I used that to apply. I did not do anything extra or express any interest in moving to or contacting Alberta and my CRS score was 418 at the time. Only thing I can think of was I studied and worked in Canada for a small period of time but I never was in Alberta for that time.

When did you receive your nomination?

Kodi

asebs

May 25, 2022
Hi, I just joined this forum. My AAIP is still submitted and it's been 2 months. Should I just wait or send a follow-up email? Just anxious about when to get the nomination certificate from AB. Thanks!

Here's my timeline & NOC Code
NOC - 1241
Inland applicant

Oct. 21, 2022 – Created EE profile

Mar. 8, 2022 – Received NOI from AB in my EE profile (FSW)

Mar. 8, 2022- Emailed AAIP that I am interested in provincial nomination

Mar. 15, 2022 – AAIP replied advising to withdraw my AOS application
  • AOS withdrawal request
Mar. 18, 2022 – AOS withdrawal confirmation

Mar. 21, 2022 – Received link for AAIP EE Stream

Mar. 23, 2022 – submitted AAIP EE application

Last edited:

provoc

May 25, 2022
Hi, I just joined this forum. My AAIP is still submitted and it's been 2 months. Should I just wait or send a follow-up email? Just anxious about when to get the nomination certificate from AB. Thanks!

NOC - 1241
Inland applicant

• AOS withdrawal request

In the same boat as you. Submitted my application on Mar. 23, 2022. Still shows "submitted".

• Sad
Reactions: asebs

mnsq41

May 11, 2020
I received an ITA today. I thought i would share the timeline since the entire process has been pretty fast for me, shockingly.

EE profile created: May 2, 2022

Accelerated Tech Pathway Application: May 9

NOI received: May 9 (literally 10 mins after i applied)

ANP application submitted: May 19 at 7pm

They called my employer the next day May 20th at 2pm to confirm my employment details

May 20 at 2:45pm: Received nomination letter

Today, May 25: IRCC sent me an invitation to apply for PR

I did all the application on my own with no help from anyone. I’d be more than happy to answer any questions! This forum has been so helpful.

asebs

May 25, 2022

NOC - 1241
Inland applicant

• AOS withdrawal request

Application - assigned for assessment just now

tn_ng7777

Dec 7, 2021
Hi guys,

I got a nomination by Alberta Express Entry Stream (AEES) last week and got ITA under PNP today, but I have a question about the proof of fund (POF). I double-checked on the CIC website, and it says:

"Note: You do not have to meet the fund's requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class. The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer. "

The fund cuts off is $13,310 for 1 person, but my bank account has not had enough. I have a question how did you provide POF? Is POF required if you have a valid job offer which used to apply for AEES, and are still resident in Canada?
I also checked on some threads, and some people said they just gave a letter, and what kind of letter will you provide? Or I just upload my bank account balance even if it is not enough for the cut-off of the amount and a valid job offer which I used to apply for AEES.

Thank you guys,

Last edited: