+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

NaaBeauty23

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hi Everyone, Profile below
General EE, Inland, job offer and family in Alberta, primary NOC same as job offer Noc
NOC 6235
EE profile Feb
NOI March 8
submitted AAIP March 11
Nomination cert issued May 13 (got a mail)
No information requested from current employer or myself. I included payslips, offer letter, ref letter etc

I am a bit confused , I didn't get any notification for points in my EE, profile hasn't updated with nomination. My points haven't increased and I didn't get any msg to accept or reject the nomination. I thought I would get a msg to accept or reject the nomination. Anyone has any idea? thanks.
Give yourself till the end of Saturday, if you still haven’t received the points in your cic account, send AAIP email

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Got ITA today!

EE Profile Created: 4th April
Noc Code: 0213
Job offer/Outland
Received NOI: 21st April
AINP Submitted: 30th April
Nomination received : 10th May
(No queries or information requested from my current employer (One reason might be, i have added all payslips, tax proofs-3 years, offer letters, and 3 years bank statement)
ITA : May 11

Next Step: Submit the application within 60 days.
Check you inbox please

nix22g

Jul 26, 2013
I got an email from a Program Officer saying that was not able to meet the criteria for the Accelerated Tech Pathway since my NOC in my EE profile (4216 - Tutor) did not match my Alberta employment - (2282). Even though I thought I changed that NOC on my EE profile already.

However, they assessed my application under the general Alberta Express Entry Stream criteria, and determined that I did meet the requirements for nomination. It's just that I won't receive a 204(c) Letter of Support to extend my work permit at the time of nomination - I would just have to pay a fee and request that manually.

I've already received and accepted the nomination on my EE profile today. But I wonder if I got nominated under the general express entry stream instead of the accelerated tech pathway. Would that affect the processing time of my PR application?

NaaBeauty23

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
I got an email from a Program Officer saying that was not able to meet the criteria for the Accelerated Tech Pathway since my NOC in my EE profile (4216 - Tutor) did not match my Alberta employment - (2282). Even though I thought I changed that NOC on my EE profile already.

However, they assessed my application under the general Alberta Express Entry Stream criteria, and determined that I did meet the requirements for nomination. It's just that I won't receive a 204(c) Letter of Support to extend my work permit at the time of nomination - I would just have to pay a fee and request that manually.

I've already received and accepted the nomination on my EE profile today. But I wonder if I got nominated under the general express entry stream instead of the accelerated tech pathway. Would that affect the processing time of my PR application?

NaaBeauty23

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020

No it won’t. Congratulations